• 60 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7673 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfair.

#2 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solo. OF Thor solo.

#3 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone hates the JLA.

#4 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Make Supes Prime One Million, give the other Kryptonians sundip, Kyle his Ion (Entity), Hal his Parallax (Entity), Marian Manhunter his Fernus form, Wonder Woman Godwave and we might have a fight here. Otherwise this is ultramegaoverstomp.

#5 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

Odin solo. OF Thor solo.

Odin pretty much has too. Oh wait what are OF Thor's feats?

#6 Posted by Sundipped_Superman (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@chriconz123 said:

Someone hates the JLA.

#7 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin & Co in a good stomp

#8 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3299 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin and the Hammer Bros can take the League by themselves

#9 Posted by Morgan_Freeman (39 posts) - - Show Bio

It is my personal belief that the selected members of the Justice League of America would be able to secure victory

#10 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5533 posts) - - Show Bio

It is my personal belief that Odin and Co. Wipe the floor with the JLA.

#11 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

jla is too much for odin

#12 Posted by Kadj (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor JLA :[ And I agree Odin solos this one OF Thor maybe solos aswell or at least takes out a large majority.

#13 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA gets hammered

#14 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solos and will destroy the Justice League on his own.

#15 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 definitely. This would be more fair if you had just Odin vs this team.

I still think Odin would win, but it wouldn't be a stomp.

#16 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Odin solos and will destroy the Justice League on his own.

#17 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7673 posts) - - Show Bio

I change a lot so read OP. No this is not a spite match.

#18 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7673 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Click

#19 Posted by KevJoge (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Bump

Click

I think Team 2 Wins. P.S She's hawt ;)

#20 Posted by BigCimmerian (8580 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solos, effortless curbstomp

#21 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

I change a lot so read OP. No this is not a spite match.

Odin still solos.

#22 Posted by cortadew (365 posts) - - Show Bio
@Almighty_Darkseid said:

jla is too much for odin

Odin is not alone in the fight.
#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Team 2 definitely. This would be more fair if you had just Odin vs this team.

I still think Odin would win, but it wouldn't be a stomp.

Yes it would be a stomp.

@BigCimmerian said:

Odin solos, effortless curbstomp

#24 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA bends over and accepts Odins dong as payment for wasting his time.

#25 Posted by KingAres109 (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Me personally??I think its a spite or a really bad stomp for Odin and co...Not one person on the JLA can go 1-on-1 with Odin.So how could they even survive??Murder stomp for team 2 for reasons already stated!

#26 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Team 2 definitely. This would be more fair if you had just Odin vs this team.

I still think Odin would win, but it wouldn't be a stomp.

Yes it would be a stomp.

@BigCimmerian said:

Odin solos, effortless curbstomp

+1

#27 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin still can solo the whole JLA. JLA get Stomped..lol

#28 Posted by GhostRider2 (3381 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if you remove Odin there is Silver Surfer....

#29 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

I confused. There are 2 Flashes in the JLA. Any humanoid against Flash, or bigger(Galactus) and usually everybody says Flash stomps quickly.

So now? Is Odin that fast? Or how can he beat 2 Flash when they are attacking at MFTL speed?

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Boobies ftw!

#31 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin soloes,with little effort.Speedsters can't breach his shields and the fact that everyone but Hercules can fly in here.

#32 Posted by termiteone4ever (7701 posts) - - Show Bio

I must admit Odin got this due to Heavy magic and trinkets. The other team members would lose .

#33 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Team 2 definitely. This would be more fair if you had just Odin vs this team.

I still think Odin would win, but it wouldn't be a stomp.

Yes it would be a stomp.

@BigCimmerian said:

Odin solos, effortless curbstomp

Not really. These people have put up a good fight against galaxy busters like Odin.

#34 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: How strong is Odin and OF Thor?!?!

#35 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Odin's pretty strong. OF Thor is pretty overrated.

#36 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: It seems OF is overrated as you said, but Odin seems to always win on the forums no matter who he is up against.

#37 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Well, it's hard to match Odin up against someone. He other gets stomped or he stomps.

#38 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: Good to know future advise you could say.

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Team 2 definitely. This would be more fair if you had just Odin vs this team.

I still think Odin would win, but it wouldn't be a stomp.

Yes it would be a stomp.

@BigCimmerian said:

Odin solos, effortless curbstomp

Not really. These people have put up a good fight against galaxy busters like Odin.

Tell me who they have fought that is Odin's level, Odin is going to one-shot a lot of people just like he did Classic Drax & Silver Surfer.

#40 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Starbreaker (who's actually above Odin in power level) for one.

#41 Posted by Dawgfan229 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@clemj said:

JLA gets hammered
#42 Edited by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

Odin still solos.

I concur. With the power at Odin's disposal he can end this painfully.

#43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: Starbreaker (who's actually above Odin in power level) for one.

Starbreaker is not as powerful as Odin.

#44 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

"OH GOD THE PAIN! GREAT KRYPTON MAKE IT STOP!" - Superman

"OH GODS I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!" - Wonder Woman

"*Cough.* I'm....fine.... *Dies.*" - All Green Lanterns

#45 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: Starbreaker (who's actually above Odin in power level) for one.

Starbreaker is not as powerful as Odin.

Haha, that's funny.

Odin's only at galaxy busting level (at his best), and Starbreaker is universal level (at his best).

#46 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: Starbreaker (who's actually above Odin in power level) for one.

Starbreaker is not as powerful as Odin.

Haha, that's funny.

Odin's only at galaxy busting level (at his best), and Starbreaker is universal level (at his best).

Lol, Starbreaker is not a universal buster... Even if he was his durability could be very poor why they are a challenge to him.

#47 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: What makes you say that? Is it that he was said to be on the universal scale multiple times? Is that it?

Anyways, he has some pretty awesome durability, so that's not it.

#48 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: What makes you say that? Is it that he was said to be on the universal scale multiple times? Is that it?

Anyways, he has some pretty awesome durability, so that's not it.

Odin has been said to shake the multiverse from his battle from Seth, should we accept that too ?

#49 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: What makes you say that? Is it that he was said to be on the universal scale multiple times? Is that it?

Anyways, he has some pretty awesome durability, so that's not it.

Odin has been said to shake the multiverse from his battle from Seth, should we accept that too ?

That's a one time statement. Starbreaker has been said to be universal many times. Plus, Starbreaker has shown to destroy galactic clusters, and he's been able to crash galaxies into each other.

#50 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: What makes you say that? Is it that he was said to be on the universal scale multiple times? Is that it?

Anyways, he has some pretty awesome durability, so that's not it.

Odin has been said to shake the multiverse from his battle from Seth, should we accept that too ?

That's a one time statement. Starbreaker has been said to be universal many times. Plus, Starbreaker has shown to destroy galactic clusters, and he's been able to crash galaxies into each other.

Than well he is than lol...