Feats for the undying guy?

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thevivas

Undyne stomps hard. Undyne and Chara (someone who is multiversal) are listed as equals in power. Plus Undyne is FTL. Base Undyne is at least Island level anyway.

Undyne solos.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Amendment50

@tjtheduelist said:

@thevivas

Chara (someone who is multiversal)

Hahahahaha. What?

are listed as equals in power.

Definitely not true.

Plus Undyne is FTL.

Definitely definitely not true.

Base Undyne is at least Island level anyway.

Where did you get that from?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cpt_nice

@tjtheduelist said:

@thevivas

Undyne stomps hard. Undyne and Chara (someone who is multiversal) are listed as equals in power. Plus Undyne is FTL. Base Undyne is at least Island level anyway.

Undyne solos.

Never has so much BS been writen in such a small post.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza, Undyne's determination won't be enough.

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright then. Frisk has dodged rays of light and various lightning attacks. And Undyne is faster than Frisk by a sizeable margin, so it's common sense, at least to me, that Undyne is FTL.

Chara is multiversal. She destroyed all the timelines in Undertale, which left it a black void. Or, if you don't believe that part, fine then, Chara is universal.

Also, Undyne The Undying and Chara have exactly equal stats (99 ATK and 99 DEF)

Here's the calculation for Undyne being Island Level

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Saikou_The_Lewd_King/Papyrus_%22Absolutely_Normal_Attack%22_KE_calc,_Blog_edition

Go there /|\

It was done on Vs Battle Wiki, a vastly superior site to Comicvine's battle section.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Amendment50

@tjtheduelist said:

Alright then. Frisk has dodged rays of light and various lightning attacks.

Evidence of this? Dodging rays of light? When? How do you know it isn't aim dodging?

What lightning attacks? How do you know these attacks are actually lightning? (Also, lightning is not remotely close to moving at light speed, lol)

And Undyne is faster than Frisk by a sizeable margin, so it's common sense, at least to me, that Undyne is FTL.

How do you know Undyne is faster than Frisk?

Chara is multiversal. She destroyed all the timelines in Undertale, which left it a black void. Or, if you don't believe that part, fine then, Chara is universal.

Undertale doesn't establish a multiverse. It repeatedly references different timelines that are the result of save/loading the game's files- essentially one universe that is destroyed and then repeated. Hence the reason the game has to be RESET in order to play a "different timeline". Chara can be securely placed as universal.

Besides that, Chara does not reach this level of power until the very end of the game (reaching level 20). Chara isn't even close to his max universal level at the time he fights Undyne. AND he beats her anyway.

Game stats mean next to nothing. They don't directly translate to anything in the canon of the universe...

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Saikou_The_Lewd_King/Papyrus_%22Absolutely_Normal_Attack%22_KE_calc,_Blog_edition

Go there /|\

It was done on Vs Battle Wiki, a vastly superior site to Comicvine's battle section.

That's... that's just so stupid... it makes so many assumptions, and is nonsense besides. And we don't even know how much the battle system actually translates to how the characters literally fight.

It is also assuming that Papyrus's bones are moving at relativistic speeds for no reason...? Even though it is using the literal size of the bones for comparison in the same breath...? I mean what the hell even is that?

Also. The VS battles forum is probably the most inane and biased source of this kind of information on the internet.

Disclaimer: I PLAYED Undertale, dude. This is hilarious BS.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A child can beat Undyne. And it is canon that it would take all the monsters in the Underground to beat a single human, that's how they explain why a regular child is so dangerous in the first place. Heck, in the war, they couldn't even kill a single human. The game even goes as far as making it a plot point that all the monster souls combined are equal to the power of only one human soul.

So yeah, Erza wins.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjtheduelist said:

Evidence of this? Dodging rays of light? When? How do you know it isn't aim dodging?

What lightning attacks? How do you know these attacks are actually lightning? (Also, lightning is not remotely close to moving at light speed, lol)

And Undyne is faster than Frisk by a sizeable margin, so it's common sense, at least to me, that Undyne is FTL.

Undertale doesn't establish a multiverse. It repeatedly references different timelines that are the result of save/loading the game's files- essentially one universe that is destroyed and then repeated. Hence the reason the game has to be RESET in order to play a "different timeline". Chara can be securely placed as universal.

Besides that, Chara does not reach this level of power until the very end of the game (reaching level 20). Chara isn't even close to his max universal level at the time he fights Undyne. AND he beats her anyway.

Game stats mean next to nothing. They don't directly translate to anything in the canon of the universe...

Go there /|\

That's... that's just so stupid... it makes so many assumptions, and is nonsense besides. And we don't even know how much the battle system actually translates to how the characters literally fight.

It is also assuming that Papyrus's bones are moving at relativistic speeds for no reason...? Even though it is using the literal size of the bones for comparison in the same breath...? I mean what the hell even is that?

Also. The VS battles forum is probably the most inane and biased source of this kind of information on the internet.

I agree, it's a bunch of BS.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Amendment50

@tsoj said:

@amendment50 said:
@tjtheduelist said:

Go there /|\

All of a sudden I really want to do a CaV against Undyne with this guy.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tsoj

@tsoj said:

@amendment50 said:
@tjtheduelist said:

Go there /|\

All of a sudden I really want to do a CaV against Undyne with this guy.

I'd like to see that. I wanna see if he can really back this all up.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

Ironically enough, he is not BSing. Undertaleverse just has a weird set of powers. Undertale humans are stupidly powerful as well. For instance with only 6 human souls, a low level creature like Flowey could alter the history of the game, destroy timelines and rebuild them as dark voids and prevent the player from resetting, saving, loading etc. Undyne the Undying has higher stats than God Flowey despite being way less versatile and these are the same stats Frisk had before Chara used their soul to destroy the multiverse.

Another example is Asriel who had 7 human souls. He could destroy entire timelines and rebuild them at the same time while fighting Frisk who was unaffected by said destruction. UT humans are stupidly powerful, end of story.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cpt_nice

@tjtheduelist said:

Alright then. Frisk has dodged rays of light and various lightning attacks. And Undyne is faster than Frisk by a sizeable margin, so it's common sense, at least to me, that Undyne is FTL.

Go there /|\

VS battle wiki is a terrible source and you are bad for using it. Any fanboy can edit it and add a bunch of crap, like is the case here.

The calc is based on her being above Papyrus and the size of Papyrus bones, which is a gameplay stylistic choice. He does not have bones which are that big, never shown them.

Frisk is a regular child and has never dodged light.

The time lines of Undertale do not stretch further than the underground, it is explicitly stated in game that the events of the underground do not extend beyond the barrier. Changing a time line does not make one multiversal, affecting different universes does. The Underground is not even country level, maybe city+ level if we are being generous.

Besides, it was also explicitly stated there only one person at a given time who can change timelines of the Underground, which is the being with the most determination. That is why Flowey lost the power to save and load as soon as Frisk fell into the underground, because humans have >>>>> determination than monsters.

You give Undertale fans a bad name with your senseless drivel. Please stop.

TJTheDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I was high when I wrote that XD

BTW, I do actually think Undyne would win, just not in a stomp.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undyne wins. Boohoo what's the matter? Can't handle the fact that your waifu gets demolished by a fish with a spear? Yes Undyne the Undying is multiversal in terms of attack potency and direct physical attack. Undertale humans > other humans in fiction. Frisk resisted Flowey's absorption of EVERY soul in the Underground, can reset timelines upon death to have infinite resurrections and Sans himself states that timelines are jumping left and right because of them. Frisk is relativistic but it would be hard to show that in a pixelated game like that. Flowey with 6 souls is a multiverse buster and can rewrite history so other monsters and humans NEVER existed. Undertale humans are too strong. Also Erza has no answer to Undyne's soul manipulation so she gets paralysed in place and riddled with spears.

Undyne stomps.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell is going in here.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cpt_nice

@toratorn said:

What the hell is going in here.

Undertale wankers giving actual fans a bad name on the Vine.

I am seriously considering writing a blog post about it to link to, because I am tired of repeating myself.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LordTwigo

Ezra

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza takes ist mid diff..

FT downplay is crazy on this site..

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is there a debate between a Island level character and a wall level character?

Erza Negs