They aren't drunk in this battle lol
Rachel and Storm
Rachel and Storm
No Caption Provided

Round 1 Rules:

- No insta-freezing or insta-BFR;

- They start at 500 metres from each other and in a crowded space;

- Morals on, in character;

- Standard gear for everyone(Magneto get his helmet, Magik the soulsword, Nightcrawler is sword etc.).

No sentinels in the battle
No sentinels in the battle

Round 2 Rules:

- They start at 500 metres from each other(empty space);

- Morals off, bloodlust(they're willing to kill each other);

- Standard gear for everyone.

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Night4345

Unless Magneto has been nerfed just him and Emma beat them and that's only because Iceman is here.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@night4345 I don't think that the battle is that one-sided. Emma will have to face Rachel before she cand mind-wipe the rest of the team or mind controll them. For a little they will have to battle each other while the rest of the team battles.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Uncanny X-Men

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@night4345 I don't think that the battle is that one-sided. Emma will have to face Rachel before she cand mind-wipe the rest of the team or mind controll them. For a little they will have to battle each other while the rest of the team battles.

Emma's a much better Telepath in everything but raw potential. While they're fighting, Magneto wrecks the team like he's done before especially when he's bloodlusted.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Veitha
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345 and Iceman could flash-freeze him(with no morals), make it difficult for him to breath etc. Then Storm has also shown to be able to give Magneto problems when fighting against him.

As for the Emma vs Rachel battle, I'm a bit biased but Rachel has improved since their last fight(even if Emma has better showings), and TK could also help.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@night4345 and Iceman could flash-freeze him(with no morals), make it difficult for him to breath etc. Then Storm has also shown to be able to give Magneto problems when fighting against him.

As for the Emma vs Rachel battle, I'm a bit biased but Rachel has improved since their last fight(even if Emma has better showings), and TK could also help.

Magneto can control electrons in water molecules, keeping the freezing air away with his shields and he can breathe in space with his power. I'd think Rachel would too busy battling to use her TK.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already posted

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave sorry, I missed the post.

So the battle is too one-sided? If so I'll delete the thread or change the rosters.

opticblast98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Uncanny X-Men take this, Magneto bloodlusted will rip the metal off Wolverine, Cyclops would nuke everything, Magik and Kitty do their things, and not sure about Emma vs Rachel though?

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Their energy projection is hard to handle

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncanny.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 can go either way imo

R2 it depends who goes off first from what i can see...if mags/magik gets going before bobby uncanny takes it..if bobby goes off wolverine team takes it

then again i havent read uncanny xmen yet..still waiting on the download to finish...this is all based on what ive read in all new x-men

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha

i think wolverine's team because the uncanny x-men powers are broken. Plus it seems like wolverine's team wins everything and there not wanted by the cops.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chiq

@veitha Ey, its been awhile.

1st Battle: Morals on-Uncanny x-men win. They have way less morals then then Logan and co. Magneto, Emma and Magik have no problems dishing out pain. Illyana hit Bobby with hell fire just for laughs. Magento and Emma also have hair trigger tempers. The only one who can match their mindset on the other side is Logan. Unfortunately, he is isn't an important player in this fight.

The Uncanny team also have better leadership and tactics ( Scott) and everyone sans Kitty is devious and diabolical, they will risk and do anything to get the job done.

No Caption Provided

Round 2: No morals -Uncanny x-men ftw. Team 2 has to deal with a pissed off Hell Lord. Add a no Morals Emma, Scott and Magneto that's a ton of unleashed fire power heading Logan's way. Kitty w/ no morals would wreck havoc as well, fusing body parts to the ground etc.. we saw what she did to WW hulk.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

sorry, I missed the post.

So the battle is too one-sided? If so I'll delete the thread or change the rosters.

I have some thoughts on the battle but I do think it is a little one-sided with a fully powered/team buster Magneto on the Uncanny side.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tohoma

Uncanny x-men win.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets see, we have :

- Emma Frost, Cyclops, Magneto, Magik and Kitty

vs

- Wolverine, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Rachel and Storm.

Emma already beat Iceman with her TP before, Cyclops can take care of Wolverine like he did many times, Magik can handle Nightcrawler and Rachel/or Storm while Magneto take care of Rachel or Storm. Mags already beat Storm pretty easily in the past. Cyclops also beat Nightcrawler pretty easily in the past.

Everything is pointing out for a UXM victory.

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lateralus

Uncanny Stomp. Round 1 will be tougher....but I think the X-Factor (pun intended) is Magik. She has been training with Dr. Strange and has shown a bit of promise being able to cast a shield of personal defense and energy manipulation. I don't see Wolverine's team being able to get around that.

Round 2, Everyone ends up fighting in Limbo.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncanny takes this with only Magik, Kitty and Mags left standing.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Magneto without broken powers Solos.

XxeroOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel as though a lot you guys are basing the outcome solely on magneto. I do agree that him by himself does pose a very BIG threat, but one has to consider that the opposing team will realize this threat and formulate a plan to get magneto out of the equation first.

JGS first order of business would be to take out emma and magneto as quick as possible. In order to make the battle in their favor, JGS would of course match rachel and emma (mainly to keep her distracted), however, the trick here would be to have nightcrawler take on magneto, and have iceman double up with rachel to take out emma. Storm will match up with cyclops (since she's beaten him before) and wolverine will double up on magik and kitty in a close-quarters h2h combat. This is the JGS teams best strategy.

The deal breaker would have to be whether or not rachel and bobby take out emma. If that happens both battles go to the JGS.

However, the bloodlusted scenario in round 2 would go to JGS hands down. I understand that magneto bloodlusted poses a big threat but look at the location in round 2. How much metal is truly accessible in that location? But look at all that empty space and varying elevation. Looks like a good spot to spawn an EF5 tornado if you ask me. My point is, Storm is the JGS saving grace in round 2. A bloodlusted storm wouldn't hold back. Her lightning wouldn't be concussive, they will be high intensity heat. Her blizzards wouldn't give blisters, they'll be instafreeze. Also, she could create an environment that would make it easier for bobby to either create his own army of ice soldiers or a localized "ice age"

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By chiq

@limitlesspower said:

I feel as though a lot you guys are basing the outcome solely on magneto. I do agree that him by himself does pose a very BIG threat, but one has to consider that the opposing team will realize this threat and formulate a plan to get magneto out of the equation first.

JGS first order of business would be to take out emma and magneto as quick as possible. In order to make the battle in their favor, JGS would of course match rachel and emma (mainly to keep her distracted), however, the trick here would be to have nightcrawler take on magneto, and have iceman double up with rachel to take out emma. Storm will match up with cyclops (since she's beaten him before) and wolverine will double up on magik and kitty in a close-quarters h2h combat. This is the JGS teams best strategy.

The deal breaker would have to be whether or not rachel and bobby take out emma. If that happens both battles go to the JGS.

However, the bloodlusted scenario in round 2 would go to JGS hands down. I understand that magneto bloodlusted poses a big threat but look at the location in round 2. How much metal is truly accessible in that location? But look at all that empty space and varying elevation. Looks like a good spot to spawn an EF5 tornado if you ask me. My point is, Storm is the JGS saving grace in round 2. A bloodlusted storm wouldn't hold back. Her lightning wouldn't be concussive, they will be high intensity heat. Her blizzards wouldn't give blisters, they'll be instafreeze. Also, she could create an environment that would make it easier for bobby to either create his own army of ice soldiers or a localized "ice age"

What can Logan possibly do to Magik and Kitty?

You are basically using team 2's weakest member take one team 1's most powerful member.

Magik doesn't have to even raise a hand to beat Logan. She can turn him into dust, unleash some demons on him, burn him alive, transmute him, suck his soul out, put him to sleep, she has so many spells that will make quick work of Logan. She can end him with a thought.

How does Logan take Kitty out as well? Kitty can just phase him to the ground like she did WW Hulk and Thor.

I think you are concentrating on Erik too much. He isn't even Uncanny's most powerful member.

The other Uncanny team members bring all sorts of powers to the table. He won't be able to do anything to Bobby. Bobby's counters come from Illyana (magic) and Emma (TP). A bloodlusted Uncanny team will be a sight to behold with Magik and Magneto going all out. You also have Scott's leadership to factor in. All those strategies and contingencies he did vs Kuurth will come into play here.