Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chiq
The Uncanny X-Men
The Uncanny X-Men

They have been called the most powerful x-team ever. They have also been called the Uncanny Brotherhood or a ticking time bomb. What happens when they finally turn on each other?

Who is the first to fall? Who is the last man standing? (I'm also curious how long does it take to turn Manhattan into a wasteland in this battle?)

Storm vs Namor vs Hope vs Cyclops vs Danger vs Emma vs Magik vs Colossus vs Magneto

Rules: They start 200 meters apart

Hope can't use the phoenix force. (no dark phoenix)

Colossus can't amp from classic juggernaut power levels.(no trion colossus)

Magik can't BFR and time travel. She can teleport around the island and use her full Limbo powers(black/white magic and the Soul sword and Armor)

bloodlust on

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By chiq

Since all of them are powerhouses in terms of raw power i'd rank them

1. Hope

2. Colossus/Magik

3. Magneto

4.Danger/Namor/Storm/Emma

5. Cyclops

But raw power isn't everything. Emma might be able to tp some of the powerhouses. Can Magneto affect a Cyttorak Colossus? Can the soul sword affect Colossus also?

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By EpitomeofCool

magneto..wait magik not in limbo but has her full powers?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Colossus..

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

Colossus
Magneto
Namor
Storm
Emma/Danger

Left Magik out, not sure about her full potential.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chiq
All ready to try and stop her if need be. edited/fixed

@EpitomeofCool said:

Well. to be honest with you Magik is a enigma to me. I don't really know which powers she can access on earth. She does have quite the power set. (necromancy, mind control, energy bolts, shields, dark force manipulation, and a boat load of others)

She seemed to be a huge threat to cyclops. (see pic) Her soul sword might be able to damage her brother too.

@ReVamp said:

Colossus Magneto Namor Storm Emma/Danger Left Magik out, not sure about her full potential.

Do you think Magneto can overcome Cyttorak's enchantment? since pete is metal after all...

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rainy

Ema frost is so hot.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

If Magik is given her full Limbo magical abilities, I think she wins here.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chiq

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Can the soul sword damage Cyttorak Colossus? I've always wanted to know that. a lot of people seem to think that swords power is immense. Yah, I remember how the hell lords (Mephisto, Hela, Satanish, etc...)were watching her and were impressed and a little bit worried about Magiks full potential.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212

Hope

Magneto

Colossus

Emma

Storm

Namor

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@chiq said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Can the soul sword damage Cyttorak Colossus? I've always wanted to know that. a lot of people seem to think that swords power is immense. Yah, I remember how the hell lords (Mephisto, Hela, Satanish, etc...)were watching her and were impressed and a little bit worried about Magiks full potential.

Good question. yes, it should affect him since his Cytorral induced power amp is magical. Her soulsword is very powerful but IIRC it only effects magical beings. In Limbo, Magik is possibly your classic Dr. Strange in terms of power. She becomes the "sorceress supreme" when she is in Limbo.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chiq

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@chiq said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Good question. yes, it should affect him since his Cytorral induced power amp is magical. Her soulsword is very powerful but IIRC it only effects magical beings. In Limbo, Magik is possibly your classic Dr. Strange in terms of power. She becomes the "sorceress supreme" when she is in Limbo.

Can Emma take down magik in her demon form? I see Emma taking out Scott, Namor and Storm, I know she powerless against Colossus and Mags. Mag will probably make short work of Danger. Magik and Hope are enigmas to me. They might be the final 4 -Colossus vs Mags vs Hope Vs Magik. I have no idea who takes it.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By ReVamp

@chiq said:

@EpitomeofCool said:

Well. to be honest with you Magik is a enigma to me. I don't really know which powers she can access on earth. She does have quite the power set. (necromancy, mind control, energy bolts, shields, dark force manipulation, and a boat load of others)

She seemed to be a huge threat to cyclops. (see pic) Her soul sword might be able to damage her brother too.

@ReVamp said:

Colossus Magneto Namor Storm Emma/Danger Left Magik out, not sure about her full potential.

Do you think Magneto can overcome Cyttorak's enchantment? since pete is metal after all...

Doesn't really matter. I don't think that Magneto will be able to end Colossus, and after fighting everyone, he'll be tired, enough for Colossus to get the upperhand.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@chiq said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@chiq said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Can Emma take down magik in her demon form? I see Emma taking out Scott, Namor and Storm, I know she powerless against Colossus and Mags. Mag will probably make short work of Danger. Magik and Hope are enigmas to me. They might be the final 4 -Colossus vs Mags vs Hope Vs Magik. I have no idea who takes it.

Emma is exceptionally powerful telepath but IIRC, Magik was immune to telepathy. Xavier couldn't even get into her mind, so Emma most likely can't. If Magik is given her full magical power as she would if she were in Limbo, no one has a shot her to beat her IMO. Illyana's magic is too powerful. Storm has also defeated Emma a couple of times. Emma is at a disadvantage her to be honest. Most of her opponents have defenses to her most powerful ability, and have the power to force her into her diamond form, and then she can be BFR'd, along with Colossus as well, who is limited to his previous strength level (still 100+ tons though), and Cyclops too. Magneto will probably be the last one standing to battle Illyana, but I don't think he has the power to beat her if she has access to her full magic.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By chiq
No Caption Provided

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@chiq said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@chiq said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Emma is exceptionally powerful telepath but IIRC, Magik was immune to telepathy. Xavier couldn't even get into her mind, so Emma most likely can't. If Magik is given her full magical power as she would if she were in Limbo, no one has a shot her to beat her IMO. Illyana's magic is too powerful. Storm has also defeated Emma a couple of times. Emma is at a disadvantage her to be honest. Most of her opponents have defenses to her most powerful ability, and have the power to force her into her diamond form, and then she can be BFR'd, along with Colossus as well, who is limited to his previous strength level (still 100+ tons though), and Cyclops too. Magneto will probably be the last one standing to battle Illyana, but I don't think he has the power to beat her if she has access to her full magic.

Hope might be able to beat a fully powered Magik. I agree it comes down to Hope vs Magik with Colossus as a Dark Horse. Magneto in my opinion just does not have the higher gear these 3 posses and is no where near them in power.(he is really powerful of course but not on their level) He is human and mortal while the 3 are Immortal and powered by powerful magic and cosmic forces. Blood lusted and written to their full potential the 3 are capable of insane feats...

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Godabed

Magik under the original post takes this fight easily, Although Hope can mimic mutant powers doesn't mean she knows how to use them properly. On the other Hand Magik in Limbo is a god who can't be beaten by anyone on that lineup, hell she can't be beaten in limbo period, unless you bring in some elder gods. She has taken on Mephisto in his own realm.

Magik's sorcery isn't a mutant power and is due to the her soul being taken from her, also studied over decades, Also her spells are most powerful in limbo.This can't be mimiced. Her armor gives her superhuman strength and resistance to damage, her teleportation (could be mimicked) makes her the fastest character on the field, she has been shown using her teleportation instantiously, not to mention her combat skills. She is one of the most capable melee fighters on the roster. Being that Hope had trouble with Dani, i doubt she could take magik in a melee fight. Not to mention Magik has held her own against, Thor, Black Knight, and Captain America. Oh also she can summon a Demon army at will.

Colossus would lose to Magik on purpose all throughout xmen, there has been no force in the comic universe that would ever make him hurt Magik in anyway. It's just Canon, not even a bloodlusted Colossus would hurt her.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@chiq: All that yellow is scary :-)...Hope's potential is insane. But she, so far, can only mimic the powers that are present here, and I am not sure how she will protected from Illyana's magic. Fully powered, she is a beast and no one here really has an answer for her.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By chiq

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@chiq: All that yellow is scary :-)...Hope's potential is insane. But she, so far, can only mimic the powers that are present here, and I am not sure how she will protected from Illyana's magic. Fully powered, she is a beast and no one here really has an answer for her.

Agreed. at current power levels Magik wins for me too ( and that's saying a lot considering you have an Avatar of Cyttorak and an Avatar of the PF on the same team).This team blood lusted is really capable of insane damage. Especially Colossus, Magik and Hope. Magik can acutally turn into zoom if writters wrote her that way w/ her time manipulation powers. and she has slowed time down once or twice.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By nefarious

Is that a whip in Emma's hands?