vs

Secret Avengers

we take the teams with the menbers in the pictures

first round: no prep, ramdom ecounter

second roun: 1 week of prep

place: savage land

victory by k.o. morals on

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. It must be Christmas, I haven't gotten to say this in awhile.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by ShadowPro (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: -.-... ok why?

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this idea. I would kill to get it in a comic by Remender and Opena.

Just picture it. It's perfect. So freaking perfect.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (27984 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna say it.

#6 Posted by robertloucksjr (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

Secret Avengers. Captain Britain and Valkerie are the top two here and they are on the same team. Not sure who the shiny chick is though. Venom's Spidey senses and Giant-Mans tiny size sneak attack or ants might give Fantomax's misdirection powers some trouble.

I would take X-Forces low end guys (Deadpool/Archangel/Deathlok) over Secret Avengers (Cap/Black Widow/Hawkeye).

#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9013 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Uncanny X-Force

Round 2 - Not sure. Prep for Beast could give SA the edge.

#8 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Uncanny X-force

Round 2 Secret Avengers because of prep from Beast

#9 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

1 week prep for Deathlok? A casual time traveler with a future computer for a brain?

Yeah, I'm going with UXF for both rounds.

#10 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

X-force for both

#11 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: Btw, Deathlok is no where near low end, he's normally about twice as strong as Valkyrie and up to three times as strong when uninhibited. If for some reason X-Force loses the misdirection and telepathy, Deathlok is their ace in the hole against the powerhouses.

#12 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot about Deathlock, Uncanny X-force both rounds

#13 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex effectively solos.

#14 Posted by robertloucksjr (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunmetalgrey said:

@robertloucksjr: Btw, Deathlok is no where near low end, he's normally about twice as strong as Valkyrie and up to three times as strong when uninhibited. If for some reason X-Force loses the misdirection and telepathy, Deathlok is their ace in the hole against the powerhouses.

3 times as strong as Valkerie would be 135 tons which is slightly angry Hulk territory. He used to be a 2 tonner. When did he get amped? I don't see it through Uncanny X-Force #16 (Oct. 2011) or Deathlok #7 (May 2010). These are the most recent I have through Marvel Digital Comics Online.

Do you have any scans?

#15 Posted by robertloucksjr (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunmetalgrey said:

1 week prep for Deathlok? A casual time traveler with a future computer for a brain?

Yeah, I'm going with UXF for both rounds.

They have Beast/Pym for science prep and Black Widow/Captain America for strategy/tactics. I don't think X-force has a prep edge.

#16 Posted by Zella (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr said:

Secret Avengers. Captain Britain and Valkerie are the top two here and they are on the same team. Not sure who the shiny chick is though. Venom's Spidey senses and Giant-Mans tiny size sneak attack or ants might give Fantomax's misdirection powers some trouble.

I would take X-Forces low end guys (Deadpool/Archangel/Deathlok) over Secret Avengers (Cap/Black Widow/Hawkeye).

I would disagree, I think UXF just has too many variables for the SA to cover. One of UXF's biggest threats is Betsy with her TP, and on the SA I can only imagine Beast has some TP resistance and maybe Valkyrie due to her supernatural status, besides those two the rest could easily be picked off mentally by Betsy while the rest of the UXF physically fight the Avengers. There is also Fantomex's misdirection which should easily be able to fool most of the Secret Avengers. AoA Nightcrawler is another advantage for the X-Force, while he may be best when he has morals off, he can still wreak havoc on the Avengers team by porting them around or disarming them, and none of the SA have any precog abilities so they should have little chance of catching him.The UXF also have the only flyer in the fight with Arch-Angel, letting him run free in the air to take out members of the SA. The SA would also have the problem of KOing Deadpool and Wolverine who can both tank tons of damage due to their healing factors and stay conscious.

The UXF's physical fighting members should be able to handle the lower tier members of the SA, such as Cap, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Beast. While Psylocke and Fantomex either mentally KO or misdirect the heavier hitters such as Captain Britain and Valkyrie.

#17 Posted by robertloucksjr (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Britain can fly. He is also a 90 tonner, when he has full confidence, with magical force fields around his body, skilled combatant, and has superhuman senses. I do not know if he has any TP resistance. He would be by far the physically strongest and toughest here though.

Black Widow had TP protection via Shield tech as shown in AvX.

Isn't the Vendom symbiote TP resistant? I know it gives him a Spidey sense he can use against Nightcrawler.

Val is an Asgardian and they seem to show TP resistance sometimes depending on the writer.

Can Psylocke make people give up without fighting?

#18 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: Your standard Deathlok unit:

Though the one that joined the X-Force is designated as Deathlok Prime, nothing's been shown exactly that tells us whether or not that position means he's an improved/better unit.

#19 Posted by ShadowPro (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunmetalgrey:

uuuummm.. I didn't think about deathlook's brain

#20 Posted by mischief666 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force is just a monster team

Round One: Uncanny X-Force beats them without really trying.

Round Two: I mean we can hope and pray Beast has some crazy play that ruins everything for X-Force but I don't think the amount of power and wildcard that is the unholy alliance of Fantomex, Wolverine, and Deadpool woking together is really stopped by anything Beast can come up with

#21 Posted by Veitha (2328 posts) - - Show Bio

Roun One: Uncanny X-Force win this easily. Psylocke could mindrape them or Fantomex could use his misdirection to make them kill each other. Or Nightcrawler could teleport a shark inside of them all.

Round Two: with prep Beast could create psi-shields to keep Psylocke away from their minds, but I dubit that he can stop Fantomex's powers coz they don't seem to be completely psionics and they've broken Jean Grey and Charles Xaviers' psionic shields, so it would be very difficult for Hank to find a way to keep him away from their minds. And he can't stop Nightcrawler from teleporting his head away.