Uncanny X-force vs Cable and X-force

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is a random encounter. Both teams end up randomly bumping into either other at a abandoned factory following a lead. Bishop this goes on one of his crazy rants one how Domino is the cause of some great catastrophe that happens in the future that he just at moment remembered about so the Uncanny X-force have to kill her. Though they are reluctant to but Domino gets a bit crazy an mad an says "nuh uh oh no you didn't u aint gona do nutin to this one right her" an fires a gun a cable but cable then uses a energy beam that destroys the bullet an hits Cables team so the battle begins.

Cluster is not with Uncanny X-force

No BFR or One Shot kills

An give a reason as to why either team would win other than "(inset team name) stomps" or "(insert character) solos PLZ AN THX

SO WHO WINS!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: Can Boom-Boom be used here since she is technically part of the team?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The difference between prep and no prep is going to be a huge factor here. With prep Forge would be a major player in this. Without prep I'm going to have to go with Uncanny X-Force.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@esquire: Ok im tired of.everyone saying if somethings been done JUST ABOUT EVERYTHINGS BEEN DONE I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME. thank you

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@esquire: It's a different X-Force. Look again.

@magnificentstorm
Calm down. It's actually against the rules to have repeat threads. That's why someone was telling you.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Ill put here in but ill have to put cluster in then.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: Take it up with the Battle Forum Rules, buddy. The caps wasn't necessary. If you want discussion of this battle, go bump the old one. Those are the rules. I didn't make them.

"No Repeat Battles: If you want to see who would win a fight, check if we’ve already discussed it. If we have and you have something to say about the outcome that’s been reached, don’t be afraid to bump the thread, but don’t make a new one when one already exists."

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gunmetalgrey

Cable's team has no real answer for Storm and Spiral's pesky teleportation, so I give team Uncanny the edge.

Cable himself is the real wildcard though. His powers have been inconsistent lately, though I haven't kept up with his recent abilities.

@esquire: The UXF in that one is the old team though, it's the Marvel NOW! team that's being used here.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@sideburnguru: @esquire: I know the rules. A LOT of battle threads have been made more than 10 times. Thats why people add stories to their threads or put on some handicaps. An im sure u already know this. An like sideburnguru it was a different X-force i used the Marvel now version