• 71 results
#1 Posted by comicbooksareawesome123 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

They fight in space both are blood lusted who takes it?

#2 Posted by WillPayton (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

What are fully-fed Galactus's feats?

Also, Spectre wins.

#3 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbound Spectre is God. /thread

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbound Spectre for the Win. 
The Spectre at Peak Levels can easily affect entire Universes... Galactus at high end levels is basically a Galactic Busting Entity.
#6 Posted by catofellow (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Unbound Spectre is defeated by Michael. Spectre is more at Phoenix force level IMO, not (the) God level. Spectre has some defeats against the likes of Parallax, AM, Nekron.

Spectre beats Galactus, but there is ample room for PIS, like if Galactus doesn't have a soul maybe Spectre could not impact him.

#7 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

this.

#8 Posted by Immortal777 (6679 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow: Spectre never lost to Parallax. Parallax expended all of his powers to BFR Spectre which did absolutely no damage at all.

#9 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Galactus knows the batkick!

jk I couldnt help it.

#10 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow: When did Spectre lose to Nekron? Please don't say "Blackest Night". Lol

#11 Posted by Dextersinister (5663 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Also, Spectre wins.

I asked this question before myself. As far as I am aware there is only 2 different versions of Galactus normal and dying.

#12 Posted by catofellow (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@catofellow: When did Spectre lose to Nekron? Please don't say "Blackest Night". Lol

Yes, clarify your skepticism.

@Immortal777 said:

@catofellow: Spectre never lost to Parallax. Parallax expended all of his powers to BFR Spectre which did absolutely no damage at all.

OK, but that is not something that should happen to a character which many say is the most powerful in DCU.

#13 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow said:

@_Black said:

Plot device, to be short.

#14 Edited by Dextersinister (5663 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow: The Spectre is normally held back by the host or by his inability to interfere in whatever he chooses since he is the wrath of God free reign on his part would take away from free will which is why he normally answer to a host. Unleashed and allowed to kill Galactus there is nothing that can stop him bar God himself.

#15 Posted by catofellow (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@catofellow said:

@_Black said:

Limitations put on the character, i.e. the Spectre can be bound to his host in some circumstances against his will, other forces can exert greater influence over the host than Spectre, and Spectre cannot pass judgement on beings without a soul under some circumstances.

@Dextersinister said:

@catofellow: The Spectre is normally held back by the host or by his inability to interfere in whatever he chooses since he is the wrath of God free reign on his part would take away from free will which is why he normally answer to a host. Unleashed and allowed to kill Galactus there is nothing that can stop him bar God himself.

.... or Michael, or other cosmic entities under the right scenario. Anyway, I did say Spectre beats Galactus unless there is PIS. I just think that Sprectre is not God level but Phoenix force level. All the talk of Spectre de factor #2 DCU seem to come from JLA/Avengers where Spectre interacts with LT, who is marvel #2.

#16 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan dies and the universe is turned into pancakes!

#17 Posted by WillPayton (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

Oh, damn you! That just made me want pancakes so badly.

#18 Posted by Immortal777 (6679 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow: I don't know why your saying Spectre is on Phoenix lvl when he actual has feats that put him above Phoenix.

#19 Posted by catofellow (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Such as what.

In my opinion they are equivalent. DC cosmic entities seems to have more biblical origins. Debates around Spectre relate to supposed backing of the Presence or God, though this has not been confirmed.

#20 Posted by Immortal777 (6679 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow: Besides Spectre actual having feats and not being word of mouth like Phoenix.

#21 Posted by Dextersinister (5663 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow: Officially an unbound Spectre is the strongest character that has ever been shown in the DC universe much like how Reed/Lex is officially the smartest man on Earth. They don't often give characters ranks so that they can scale them up or down depending on the story but when they do it trumps everything else until they retcon it or introduce someone better.

It's why you will rarely see an unbound Spectre getting involved with the big bads.

#22 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Unboud Specter

#23 Posted by Saren (25209 posts) - - Show Bio

The amount of nonsense circulating here......the unbound Spectre is not peak level or anything even remotely near it. It's his weakest form.

#24 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Also, Spectre wins.

haha Will you rock

#25 Posted by Nefarious (18314 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre.

#26 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Explain please.

#27 Posted by Dernman (14604 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no such thing as a fully fed Galactus.

#28 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Im saddend by this but..

Galactus loses..

#29 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

this.

Unbound Spectre wins but he's not God.

#30 Posted by Dextersinister (5663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: I've said this a few times, I'm not sure where this fully fed myth comes from.

#31 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisjfiejss said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

this.

If you're going to make a smurf account at least pick an understandable name for the smurf...

#32 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@eisjfiejss said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

this.

If you're going to make a smurf account at least pick an understandable name for the smurf...

First off, this is not a smurf account. Second, If you're going to reply like this, you might as well not reply at all.

#33 Posted by Spartan101 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought unbound was a pretty high end power spectre??? i was going to say him,anyone on the power rate versions of spectre??

#34 Posted by Varrignarez (4 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@catofellow: Officially an unbound Spectre is the strongest character that has ever been shown in the DC universe much like how Reed/Lex is officially the smartest man on Earth. They don't often give characters ranks so that they can scale them up or down depending on the story but when they do it trumps everything else until they retcon it or introduce someone better.

The Hell?

#36 Posted by GlassRiddle (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre should be able to take Galactus down

#37 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

The amount of nonsense circulating here......the unbound Spectre is not peak level or anything even remotely near it. It's his weakest form.

Can you explain why? Are you saying this only because the unbound Spectre has the lowest feats? Or is there some theory that just implies your reasoning is true? I am fairly knowledgeable on the Spectre but I don't understand why an unbound version is his weakest.

#38 Posted by Immortal777 (6679 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre at his weakest is still out of Galactus league.

#39 Posted by Saren (25209 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisjfiejss said:

@CitizenBane said:

Can you explain why? Are you saying this only because the unbound Spectre has the lowest feats? Or is there some theory that just implies your reasoning is true? I am fairly knowledgeable on the Spectre but I don't understand why an unbound version is his weakest.

No, because that is the way it is. It was explained at the beginning of the Spectre's third volume. Originally he was just a spirit of pure rage, and destroyed indiscriminately. He would have destroyed everything in sight but Michael intervened and imposed the requirement of a human host on him, to temper his rage and exercise his full power with proper discretion. In DOV, the Spectre was said to be weakened and disoriented because it was the first time he'd been without a host in years.

#40 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre.

#41 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Spectre at his weakest is still out of Galactus league.

This isn't true at all. Galactus would manhandle Black Lantern Spectre; the Spectre these days has a lot poor showings that say otherwise anyhow.

#42 Posted by Immortal777 (6679 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: Galactus can't KO,incapacitate or kill no version of the Spectre. Galactus could do literally no lasting damage to any version of Spectre but on the other hand Spectre can easily do everything I mention to Galactus no matter what lvl Galactus is and thats why Spectre is out of his league no matter the versions being used.

#43 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre takes it.

#44 Posted by Tony_Shark (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@SpideyPresence said:

Oh, damn you! That just made me want pancakes so badly.

Ugh, they look so moist and delicious.

#45 Posted by Killemall (18152 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@catofellow said:

@_Black said:

why plot device? Nekron didnt have a soul so Spectre couldnt affect him, its not like Nekron KOed Spectre or anything. Spectre has lost to anti-monitor, Mandrax, Michael (but well that was kind of obvious , Spectre was kind of out of his league there anyways).

Also quite the contrary, unbound spectre is more vulnerable than when he is bound. Just look at his histroy, most of his high end feats came from when he was bound. The when he was unbound got seduced by Eclipso.

@catofellow said:

Such as what.

In my opinion they are equivalent. DC cosmic entities seems to have more biblical origins. Debates around Spectre relate to supposed backing of the Presence or God, though this has not been confirmed.

Phoenix is not on the same level as spectre it has been defeated far too many time. Shi'ar cannon has hurt and almost killed it, AvX Iron Man split it into 5 groups with a giant anti-phoenix gun etc. I could have easily quoted Tom Brevroot saying Phoenix < Odin :p

#46 Posted by 0n1zuka (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Wasn't Spectre unbound when he was defeated by Michael? (Not saying that it would change the outcome in any way, just want to know if this is correct.)

#47 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@catofellow said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Unbound Spectre is defeated by Michael. Spectre is more at Phoenix force level IMO, not (the) God level. Spectre has some defeats against the likes of Parallax, AM, Nekron.

Spectre beats Galactus, but there is ample room for PIS, like if Galactus doesn't have a soul maybe Spectre could not impact him.

Spectre was defeated by Parallax, Nekron, Anti Monitor, Eclipso, Michael Demorgius, is there any entity in DC universe that Spectre can beat?

#48 Posted by TifaLockhart (13975 posts) - - Show Bio

Hooray for speculation! I don't believe we've ever seen unbound Spectre or Galactus at 100%.

#49 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre

#50 Posted by Saren (25209 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka said:

@Killemall: Wasn't Spectre unbound when he was defeated by Michael? (Not saying that it would change the outcome in any way, just want to know if this is correct.)

He was unbound in both his fights against Michael. Wouldn't have changed the outcome.

@BigCimmerian said:

@catofellow said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Spectre was defeated by Parallax, Nekron, Anti Monitor, Eclipso, Michael Demorgius, is there any entity in DC universe that Spectre can beat?

He's also defeated Parallax once, he was BFR'd by Nekron, not defeated, he was not defeated by Anti-Monitor, he was KO'd by all the energy from the beginning of the multiverse till the present day hitting him (prior to that he was actually overpowering the AM), he's defeated Eclipso many times (even one-shotted him on occasion), and Michael was always out of his league.