Unbound Spectre runs the gauntlet

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Parallax takes over Hal's soul and Spectre on an alternate version of Green Lantern: Rebirth and starts to wreak havoc across two multiverses. Parallax/Spectre is bloodlusted and will not hold down.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Annihilators,JLA,X-Men,JSA and Authority

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Round 2:Classic Strange and Classic Fate

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

3: Nekron and Black Lantern Corps (PIS is off!)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

4: Fully-fed Galactus

No Caption Provided

5: Elder Gods

No Caption Provided

6: Phoenix of the White Crown

No Caption Provided

7: Original ION

No Caption Provided

8: Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

No Caption Provided

9: COIE Anti- Monitor

No Caption Provided

10: Mr Mxyzptlk

No Caption Provided

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

Should space put the matches bro.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My browser does not support CV's text editor.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheBatman586

Stops at 10.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheBatman586 said:

Stops at 10.
chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chriconz123

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheBatman586 said:

Stops at 10.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

Stops at 5 or 6

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

@chriconz123 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheBatman586 said:

Stops at 10.
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what i was thinking earlier, classic IG stops at 8 .

Else stops at 9.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops with ig with proper power set up i think.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Pretty much the same. You thought that he would stop at Anti-Monitor.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Pretty much the same. You thought that he would stop at Anti-Monitor.

Orginally i thought only Mxy could beat him, after having read a whole lot more in Infinity Gauntlet, its question of which one, the one that Thanos had should surpass him rather handily.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thanos

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait isnt Undbound Spectre one of his most weaker version?

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: He was somewhere in the middle, nowhere near Jim Corrigan Spectre, but a helluva lot more powerful than Hal Jordan Spectre.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 7

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at either Ion or Thanos.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they don't have a soul (Nekron, Anti-Monitor, probably the Elder Gods, etc.) even if Specter claims to be going full out against them, he literally cannot go full out against them. This was brought up in one of the JSA comics with Johnny Sorrow and the King of Tears, that Specter can't use any sort of divine judgement based powers (i.e. the majority of his power set) against beings with no soul to judge. Just my 2 cents

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Clears except Ion

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Nekron. Already happened.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nekron.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jwwprod
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By reaverlation

How when it happened?Unbound Spectre is the weakest version so Nekron should win

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

The OP said PIS is off.

So Spectre should beat Nekron.

Spectre unable to judge Nekron, is not PIS.

Although that also doesn't mean that Spectre can't over-power Nekron, either.

But then again, what has a hostless Spectre done to suggest that he can take on Nekron? Nothing as far as im concerned.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:@jwwprod said:

The OP said PIS is off.

But then again, what has a hostless Spectre done to suggest that he can take on Nekron? Nothing as far as im concerned.

Hostless/Unbound Spectre is more powerful then Spectre with a host (With the exception of when Jim Corrigan Spectre was amped in COIE) and I'm not the only one who would say this.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rolldestroyer

@jwwprod said:

The OP said PIS is off.

Hostless/Unbound Spectre is more powerful then Spectre with a host (With the exception of when Jim Corrigan Spectre was amped in COIE) and I'm not the only one who would say this.

Well, that's simply false, based on.............everything (Hostless Spectre's performance).

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@jwwprod said:

The OP said PIS is off.

Well, that's simply false, based on.............everything (Hostless Spectre's performance).

Why is it false?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Because based on his performance, a hostless Spectre isn't the most powerful at all. The point of Michael assigning a host to the Spectre-entity, is so that it could manifest/focus its powers.

1 example of a hostless Spectre being weaker than one with an actual host (and i could bring more, but this one i think you're aware of, hence why i am mentioning it), was his fights with Michael. In his 3rd series, in The Spectre #10, Corrigan Spectre lasts for 3 pages against Michael, and actually gives him a fight. In The Spectre #00, Michael casually oneshots the hostless Spectre-entity.

So based on this performance (and as i said, there are more examples), who do you think is more powerful? Go ahead and answer it yourself.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@jwwprod: Because based on his performance, a hostless Spectre isn't the most powerful at all. The point of Michael assigning a host to the Spectre-entity, is so that it could manifest/focus its powers.

1 example of a hostless Spectre being weaker than one with an actual host (and i could bring more, but this one i think you're aware of, hence why i am mentioning it), was his fights with Michael. In his 3rd series, in The Spectre #10, Corrigan Spectre lasts for 3 pages against Michael, and actually gives him a fight. In The Spectre #00, Michael casually oneshots the hostless Spectre-entity.

So based on this performance (and as i said, there are more examples), who do you think is more powerful? Go ahead and answer it yourself.

Ok you've got me.

Though I will say this (and if I talk a load of rubbish then please forgive me because I sometimes do without noticing):

If Jim Corrigan Spectre was "a formidable opponent" for Michael then how come Jim Corrigan Spectre had to get amped just to fight Anti-Monitor during COIE? and yet he was still unable to (fully) beat him.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

Classic Fate alone was able to hold his own against Jim Corrigan Spectre being mind-controlled and Morals Off. Jim Corrigan even says later on that the two are near equals. Add on Classic Strange and that should give them the win.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you. Finally someone else who knows unbound Spectre is actually one of Spectre's weaker forms.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@lol: He was somewhere in the middle, nowhere near Jim Corrigan Spectre, but a helluva lot more powerful than Hal Jordan Spectre.

Incorrect, lol was right. An unbound Spectre is the weakest type. There have been several instances through the history of the Spectre that showcase this. here are but a few

Being linked to a soul gives him access to the power of the human spirit as well as. Mind you based on the description of this spectre in the OP it isn't unbound. the fact that Hal is in the mix means there is a soul in play.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Stops at 2.

Classic Fate alone was able to hold his own against Jim Corrigan Spectre being mind-controlled and Morals Off. Jim Corrigan even says later on that the two are near equals. Add on Classic Strange and that should give them the win.

I was going to say this.

In All Star Squadron Classic Fate fought Spectre who was powered up Kulak and under the control of the ring of life and blood lusted. He only won by BFR.

@jwwprod said:

@rolldestroyer said:

Ok you've got me.

Though I will say this (and if I talk a load of rubbish then please forgive me because I sometimes do without noticing):

If Jim Corrigan Spectre was "a formidable opponent" for Michael then how come Jim Corrigan Spectre had to get amped just to fight Anti-Monitor during COIE? and yet he was still unable to (fully) beat him.

When he fought anti-monitor in COIE the AM was also VASTLY amped. he had just absorbed 1000's of positive matter universes AND was being powered by all the super heroes of all the earths. His levels were 1000's of times above normal.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1 said:

When he fought anti-monitor in COIE the AM was also VASTLY amped. he had just absorbed 1000's of positive matter universes AND was being powered by all the super heroes of all the earths. His levels were 1000's of times above normal.

Yea I already knew that in fact I pretty much know pretty much everything about Anti-Monitor so you really didn't have to tell me that.

But even full power Anti-Monitor is nowhere near the levels of Lucifer and Michael.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Phoenix

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 8,9,10 IMO.

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't pass 8

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#42 Soratoumiga  Online

Clears

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MrStranger

Stops at 8 or 9.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't the elder gods be above WPOTC based on feats?

Anyway, he stops at 8 or 9.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sungsam

Anti-Monitor's best feat was destroying Infinite Universes, he's only Multiversal and barely Megaversal while Unbound Spectre (or at least, if backed by Divine Presence) is theoretically way too strong and above that level having taking power in the Void beyond all Voids. At least without the Jobbing.

As for Mxy, Dimensional tiering looks fine on paper, but then you realize that DC doesn't really use dimensions the same way you think they do. Making it sometimes difficult to pinpoint Mxy's true higher infinite power and for 5D Imps.

Any dimension number that surpasses the 5th dimension only stretches back the measurable multiverses by start conditions. Dimensions at that level don't really work like 'layers of levels of existence' fictions like Umineko and DC don't really understand why the dimensions are layered which is the reason why some debaters who study quantum mechanics don't fucking like dimensional tiering and even insult the writers of fiction who do use it for their characters.

In fact, Multiversal characters (all of them) shouldn't logically be bounded by any dimensional level. If you can destroy a universe, or multiverse, you can destroy any of them regardless of dimensional level. But that's not how it works.

I'm derailing, but that said, I wish no one would lowball Mxy based on shitty dimensional tiering.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would argue Boundless/Hostless/All-out Spectre, without any of the jobber junk, can clear.

MatvelBo77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers