Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jason has all equipment including them magical blades

he has defeated lady shiva

he has defeated batman

(Im putting these feats her do to how seemingly outmatch here)

Vs

wolverine

me i see this being a stalemate or wolverine winsh

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Jason Todd since he's fighting current Wolverine

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By Teerack

Jason. Even if Logan has his healing Jason could probably take him out for the count with his magic swords. A magic sword is how Logan killed Sabertooth after all.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@teerack: Jason is nowhere near Logan, magic sword or not. If this is real Wolverine and not bitcherine, Jason gets mauled.

Since this is current Logan though, it doesn't matter

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Wolverine008

@teerack said:

Jason. Even if Logan has his healing Jason could probably take him out for the count with his magic swords. A magic sword is how Logan killed Sabertooth after all.

That sword was designed specifically to kill people with healing factors, not the case here, and even if Jason does have the aforementioned sword, considering that Wolverine has massive speed and martial skill advantages over Todd, the odds are in favor of Wolverine simply cutting Todd's arms off before the sword even becomes a factor.

This is speaking in terms of Wolverine pre Cornell of course.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Jason is nowhere near Logan, magic sword or not. If this is real Wolverine and bitcherine, Jason gets mauled.

Jason is one of the best hand to hand fighters in all of DC. He's beaten Lady Shiva, Ra's al Ghul, and even Batman. Logan isn't very good at fighting. It's more then been proven that unless he can infinity take damage and wait for one or two good openings he's pretty garbage.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Teerack

@wolverine08 said:

@teerack said:

That sword was designed specifically to kill people with healing factors, not the case here, and even if Jason does have the aforementioned sword, considering that Wolverine has massive speed and martial skill advantages over Todd, the odds are in favor of Wolverine simply cutting Todd's arms off before the sword even becomes a factor.

wolverine isn't fast. If he was bone claw he would probably have the speed edge with adamantium he's not that fast. Just the fact you just said that he could cut off Jason's arms before he could use his swords at all shows you have no clue who Jason Todd is or have a terrible understanding of Wolverine.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@wolverine08 said:

@teerack said:

wolverine isn't fast. If he was bone claw he would probably have the speed edge as he is now he's not that fast.

Wolverine isn't fast? Do you understand that I can post a plethora of scans debunking this odd notion, correct?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

@teerack: Jason is nowhere near Logan, magic sword or not. If this is real Wolverine and bitcherine, Jason gets mauled.

Jason is one of the best hand to hand fighters in all of DC. He's beaten Lady Shiva, Ra's al Ghul, and even Batman. Logan isn't very good at fighting. It's more then been proven that unless he can infinity take damage and wait for one or two good openings he's pretty garbage.

Nice generalization there. You've successfully used one of the most common fallacies against Wolverine.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Teerack

@wolverine08: Doesn't matter. It's better then "NO HE'S JUST BETTER DUUUUR"

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@teerack said:

Wolverine doesn't have problems with magic swords. He has a problem dealing with the Muramasa Blade. A sword forged from his own soul to neutralize healing factors.

@teerack said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

That's some uber fanwanking right there. Nightwing is not on the level of any of these people and it was made perfectly clear that he was superior to Jason when they fought.

@teerack said:

wolverine isn't fast. If he was bone claw he would probably have the speed edge as he is now he's not that fast.

This is seriously making me twitch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Jason beat Shiva with a pressure point she taught him after acknowledging that he couldn't really beat her in a fight. And to top it off she beat his butt later in the same story.

Batman wasn't taking him serious when they fought. This is commonly known.

And I don't know when he beat ras but its not really that impressive. nightwing beat ras too.

Jason is good but those feats are kinda crappy and not in context

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lifeofvibe

I like were my battles headed! ^__^

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:
@teerack said:

Wolverine doesn't have problems with magic swords. He has a problem dealing with the Muramasa Blade. A sword forged from his own soul to neutralize healing factors.

@teerack said:

@guardiandevil83 said:

That's some uber fanwanking right there. Nightwing is not on the level of any of these people and it was made perfectly clear that he was superior to Jason when they fought.

@teerack said:

This is seriously making me twitch.

My comment about the swords were more that a cut from one of Jason's blade wouldn't heal as fast as a normal sword and would hurt a lot for someone like logan who is so full of inner demons.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wolverine008

@teerack:

Let's see here.

We have Wolverine blitzing and killing a group of ninja so fast that they don't even realize that they just died:

We have Wolverine moving so fast that Spider-Man thinks that he could be possibly faster than him.

We have a Wolverine whom is holding back move fast enough to almost disembowel Scarlet Spider in the opening seconds of their fight.

No Caption Provided

We have Wolverine outperforming Scarlet Spider avoidance wise an issue later:

No Caption Provided

We have Wolverine cutting a man's arm so fast that he doesn't even notice what happened.

No Caption Provided

Here we have Wolverine dodging a bullet after it was fired to him with his back turned, then proceeding to blitz the gunman:

Here we have Wolverine disappearing right in front of the eyes of the bullet timer Nightcrawler:

But Wolverine isn't fast, right?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@wolverine08: Doesn't matter. It's better then "NO HE'S JUST BETTER DUUUUR"

So making a generalization that is debunked by numerous instances is good now? Do you really want me to get into all the showings of Wolverine's skill?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: You can say Jason's feats aren't great, but at least acknowledge Wolverine starts out almost every fight almost by taking a vital hit, and in all of his serious fights gets messed up to the point where if he didn't have healing he lost. I think making an argument for wolverine is easy and plausible because of his powers, but trying to argue for his skill is a fools undertaking.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm should have put more thought into this here you go

Round 1 bone claw

Round 2 normal wolverine

Round 3 current wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: I do see wolverine getting beat up a lot but he is still very skilled. Comparing his skill to Jason's is a good debate but I think wolverine might be a little more skilled. But idk enough about wolverine to say for sure so I'll just let wolverine08 do his thing

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lifeofvibe

@wolverine08: lets look at the speed feets for batman and lady shiva due to Jason beating them you know?

Yes he can handle himself quiet well! when it comes down to it

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@jayc1324: You can say Jason's feats aren't great, but at least acknowledge Wolverine starts out almost every fight almost by taking a vital hit, and in all of his serious fights gets messed up to the point where if he didn't have healing he lost. I think making an argument for wolverine is easy and plausible because of his powers, but trying to argue for his skill is a fools undertaking.

Wolverine is actually one of Marvel's top fighters. He had been lazy, suicidal, and looking for an excuse to be lethal for the past few years, which is why he takes vital hits.

@teerack said:

My comment about the swords were more that a cut from one of Jason's blade wouldn't heal as fast as a normal sword and would hurt a lot for someone like logan who is so full of inner demons.

Attacking the soul doesn't work on Wolverine. Someone already used that ability on him and he overcame it by the time he fought the individual again.

Forgive the order. I can't get this CV uploader to work right for the life of me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Red Hood and the Outlaws 21. But I think that might've actually been before he beat her.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 She didn't beat him. She kicked him off a tree and then he blew up his helmet in her face.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: She had kicked him in the back to the ground and then remarked that she expected more from him and that he wasn't ready for what she had planned for him (IIRC). And he had to run away from them.

Not to mention Shiva had already said that Jason can't beat her, and he had to use a "shortcut" to get the win over her instead of just outfighting her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 What she said is irrelevant. She didn't beat him as you said.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DarthAznable

Nothing can break the All Blades...except for when they did break. I think Jason has a chance but people over look that Logan is a martial arts master with years of experience. He just tends to play the role of meat shield, jobber lately.

@erik Why has he been suicidal, lazy, etc?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: It is relevant. She said he couldn't beat her and he can't. He used a shortcut. Jason even implied that he had to use the shortcut to win. And then later she remarked that she expected more from him and that he wasn't ready for her plans for him. After had kicked him to the ground. Jason is not nearly as skilled as shiva. This is supported by him having to use a shortcut to win, her beating him to the ground, and both of then basically saying that he wasn't food enough for her.

And if she has beaten him to ground I would call that a win.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing can break the All Blades...except for when they did break. I think Jason has a chance but people over look that Logan is a martial arts master with years of experience. He just tends to play the role of meat shield, jobber lately.

@erik Why has he been suicidal, lazy, etc?

Because writers are idiots? Marvel has been pushing this idea that Wolverine is this horribly depressed character for a few years now because he was immortal. Then they give him the gift of mortality, and suddenly Wolverine is now afraid of dying. Marvel just can't make up their mind with him and it's pissing me off.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: That's why I haven't kept as much track of Wolverine as I used to. He used to be my favorite Marvel character. He's definitely one of their most popular characters and I just don't understand why they write him so poorly. There has been almost 0 positive feedback towards him.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 She didn't beat him to the ground, she kick him off a tree. Of course she wouldn't have been impressed with that Jason. He'd lost his memory and most of his skill at that point.

Jason can't beat her in a long hand to hand exchange. Using pressure points, while a shortcut is still a means of defeat.

I'm not arguing he's a better fighter than Shiva, he obviously isn't. I'm arguing against you dismissing him dropping her due to you believing she dropped him later on anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I count that as her beating him since he was in a prone position and had to use his helmet to escape but ok I guess. As long as you know jason can't outfight her

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

@wolverine08: Hey I know who that is that's the fast guy that can most likely beat Jason Todd, lol !!!!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#39  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@erik: Lol, movie Wolverine is being written better than current Wolverine.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

This is true and it breaks my heart.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

wolverine...jason got a massive H2H upgrade in the new 52...but let's face it, he got nothing to bring to the table here...

wolverine is faster, stronger, more durable...etc, i belive new 52 jason todd, is more skilled than wolverine...but...he would lose anyway...not to mention wolverine's healling factor...

wolverine wins 10/10

i still like jason, though xD

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wolverine008

@erik said:

@frozen said:

This is true and it breaks my heart.

I don't think Wolverine fans can do this much longer man.

No Caption Provided

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I did this before :'(

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#46 frozen  Moderator

@erik: These are dark times...

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine guts Jason, no contest.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Wolvie.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

@bat_girl_cc: ooooo goin 10/10 is a pretty big risk I don't think that it's 100% in wolverines favor but he'd win most battles I'd say wolverine 8/10