#1 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Both teams get 1 week prep.

Ultron and Thanos have to beat Batman, Superman, MM, WW, GL and Flash in a battle. (All current versions)

Darkseid and Brainiac have to beat Black Panther, Thor, Charles Xavier, Iron Man, Silver Surfer and Capt America in a battle.(current versions)

Villains have no artifacts(gems, cubes and the like). Spaceships and minions allowed. 1 month prep for villains. At least 80% of earth has to survive the battle. Villains win by killing all heroes. Who will kill faster?

Heroes will fight to the death (obv) and are bloodlusted.

All villains at peak (but no artifacts).

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid & Braniac will kill faster.

#3 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Remember everything goes except for artifacts. Thanos has the Sanctuary and a fleet of ships and the Ultron has the Phalanx

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Remember everything goes except for artifacts. Thanos has the Sanctuary and a fleet of ships and the Ultron has the Phalanx

True

#5 Posted by XiiX (7893 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

#6 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17801 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and Brainiac

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

ULtron and Thanos Ftw

#8 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Darkseid&Brainiac

#9 Posted by Pokeysteve (8234 posts) - - Show Bio

It's kind of not fair. The DC villains are arguably a lot more powerful than the Marvel villains AND have a weaker team to take out. Half of the Marvel heroes team seem useless here (X, Cap and Panther). Panther brings tech and prep but against Brainiac? I can't see them one upping him.

#10 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

It's kind of not fair. The DC villains are arguably a lot more powerful than the Marvel villains AND have a weaker team to take out. Half of the Marvel heroes team seem useless here (X, Cap and Panther). Panther brings tech and prep but against Brainiac? I can't see them one upping him.

Team of Marvel heroes has far superior energy manipulation. DC heroes are heavy melee units but are easier to kill than Silver Surfer.

Also as I said earlier, minions and ships allowed. Thanos gets Mangog, Tarakis and Terrax. Darkseid also gets the whole planet of Apokolips. So, that evens out things.

Also the heroes are supposed to lose, they cant take out these teams of villains. No one has defeated the entire planet of Apokolips except H/P Doomsday. Thanos' ships are capable of killing Omega (A clone of Galactus with 2x power). Brainiac has destroyed civilizations on his own and so has Ultron.

#11 Posted by Dextersinister (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Darkseid has placed a bomb in the sun that would go off if his heart stopped so destroying Earth is just a matter of dropping an Apokilitian weapon through a boom tube. If team Marvel can do the same then we should restrict doomsday weapon otherwise team DC takes this.

#12 Posted by Pokeysteve (8234 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Team of Marvel heroes has far superior energy manipulation. DC heroes are heavy melee units but are easier to kill than Silver Surfer.

Also as I said earlier, minions and ships allowed. Thanos gets Mangog, Tarakis and Terrax. Darkseid also gets the whole planet of Apokolips. So, that evens out things.

Also the heroes are supposed to lose, they cant take out these teams of villains. No one has defeated the entire planet of Apokolips except H/P Doomsday. Thanos' ships are capable of killing Omega (A clone of Galactus with 2x power). Brainiac has destroyed civilizations on his own and so has Ultron.

You're saying the whole DC team is easier to take out than Silver Surfer? It just doesn't seem even. Darkseid would also have Kalibak and the Furies. Just them alone will drop half the Marvel team.

I like the idea of this battle. It's actually unique but definitely not even.

#13 Posted by BlackWind (5986 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and Brainiac, easily.

#14 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Pretty much this.