#1 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Combatants

• Ultrons: 100 of them
  • Avengers: Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Black Panther, and Scarlet Witch

2. Rules

• Equipment: Vibranium daggers, anti-metal claws, and Vibranium weave armor for T'Challa, Extremis armor for Tony(100% power)
  • Battle Conditions: All combatants healed after each round
  • Winning Conditions: Ultron wins if it kills the entire Avengers roster, Avengers win if they destroy all Ultrons beyond repair.

3. Rounds

• One: Ultrons consist of Vibranium
  • Two: Ultrons consist of Secondary Adamantium
  • Three: Ultrons consist of Primary Adamantium

Ultron

vs

Avengers

#2 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Worked hard on this setup....

#3 Edited by dondave (34384 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultrons ftw

#4 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6942 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone didn't read Ultron Unlimited.

A single Ultron would probably stomp the Avengers lmao.

#5 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6942 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron wrecks bad.

He's a certified team buster.

#7 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope u didn't want them to face 100 ultron a cause that team would lose to only one.

#8 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

The team has fought more than 100 Ultron (not the main one) before during Ultron Unlimited. (Avengers # 22 , volume 3)

So a weaker Ultron robots, Avengers can take, even if its 100.

Actual Ultron being the whole different story, he has constantly taken on Avengers and they pretty much always have to come up with a plot.

#9 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Wow, I haven't read Ultron Unlimited, do you have scans of Ultron stomping Avengers in the Unlimited story arc?

#10 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: I never said Ultron stomped Avengers, i however said Avengers have always been helpless against Ultron and have need prep and its not just Ultron Unlimited that shows that.

============================================

But since you asked yes i have Ultron Ultimate scans, here is the fight with Avengers where they pull a plot out of hat, they bring up artic vibranium anti-metal to destroy Ultron.

On panel pretty clearly expressed Ultron Superiority

"Even if the Avengers had been fresh and rested --- they still wouldnt have had a chance, and they know it"

Thats just one instance from Avengers # 22, there are a lot more.

============================================

Looking back at his older chronology.

These scans are from Avengers # 61 (volume 1) and this is Ultron 6

Thor actually gets one shotted , as you can see in first three scans.

==============================================

Ultron one shots entire Avengers roster, Avengers # 68 , this is still Ultron 6

Later in the same issue Ultron upgrades himself to Ultimate Ultron, and Avengers are against helpless against him, he only loses due to plot

Avengers # 161, and this is Ultron 07, Ultron defeats the Avengers rather handily, sadly no Thor in this group, but then as you can see neither before this nor after this (will post the scan) Thor has never been threat to Ultron, at least the main guy, everytime a main ultron creates weaker robots to fight his side, Thor or even Iron Man tends to beat him.

Next issue, Avengers # 162 , Avengers Thor included this time, were again helpless against Ultron before they pulled a plot card, Iron Man threatns to kill Jocasta and Ultron leaves.

Avengers # 171, we see Avengers helpless against Ultron before he is defeated by Wanda hex, to be fair Wanda has always been sort of like Ultron kryptonite as he cant understand nor directly deal with Wanda hex power.

Avengers # 202, Ultron again has Avengers helpless against him before Avengers win with a plot. Hawkeye manages to knock Ultron inside liquid adamanitum and he freezes inside it.

Iron Age # 01, this is Ultron Omega, Avengers find themselves helpless against Ultron before Hank enters Ultron's body and messes with his molecular re-arranger from the inside.

There are of course few other instance but i suppose this would suffice.

Ultron being able to beat Avengers is nothing new, this has happen consistently throughout Ultron's career (he does however have some horrible low showings)

#11 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

I should pick up Busiek's run sometime. Good memories.

#12 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I have all of your scans, thank you for your time, patience, and logic:)

I don't understand this: If Mjolnir can shatter Secondary Adamantium, why doesn't Thor just do that every time he goes against Ultron?

#13 Edited by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: More to do with the fact that Ultron is primary adamanitum.

#14 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Is it a good setup?

@killemall: You'resaying in all of the fights you posted, Ultron consisted of Primary Adamatium? I thought there wasn't enough Primary Adamantium in the world for Ultron to make hundreds of copies of himself(stated by Tony in the fight I read where Thor shattered Ultron, although with great difficulty and the help of the Avengers distracting Ultron).

How are my debating skills coming along?(in this thread, and my Iron Man vs Hulk one-I'd like it if you commented on it).

#15 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: The copies where obviously secondary adamanitum the Ultron himself is primary adamantium.

Since you mentioned Iron Man instance lets post it, its from Ultron unlimited anyways.

Firestar is shocked that they defeated Ultron (which of course later turns out to be a fake weaker copy, the fight with the actual one has been posted above)

Notice what Iron Man says: "We shouldnt have Firestar. Evenunder a barrage like that, true adamanitum shouldnt even dent, much less shatter"

Then the next panel Iron Man finally comes to realisation that these fake Ultron were created out of secondary adamanitum.

Thats why Avengers were able to defeat the whole army of Ultron but as you can see the panel i posted on my last reply, it was made pretty clearly the whole team didnt stand a chance against the actual Ultron.

#16 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6942 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

I surprised you don't bring up Fembot Ultron, Annihilation Conquest Ultron, or the Spaceknight Ultron.

I think he's pretty goddamn durable even when he's not adamantium.

#17 Edited by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Thats because i was going chronology, and after a while i thought meh! thats enough. As per Spaceknight Ultron, honestly i havent read that, what issue was that, i seem to have missed it.

#18 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6942 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Thats because i was going chronology, and after a while i thought meh! thats enough. As per Spaceknight Ultron, honestly i havent read that, what issue was that, i seem to have missed it.

Well for me, the space-knight one is the Age of Ultron one. The one that the Intelligencia found and the one that Hank Pym shut down via virus.

While it does have a very limited showing, he was pretty much taking down a large group of Avengers, with Thor in the mix.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Oh Age of Ultron lol, not sure how you got the space knight part but sounds interesting :)

#20 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6942 posts) - - Show Bio
@killemall said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Oh Age of Ultron lol, not sure how you got the space knight part but sounds interesting :)

Well I call him the Spaceknight version because that was what he was when the Intelligencia found him.

#21 Posted by TheMGR (194 posts) - - Show Bio

No Hank Pym

#22 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Why can't Thor just absorb Ultron's power source?

#23 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Well technically he could, but Ultron himself is powered with arc-reactor and Ultron does have forcefield in his body that prevents energy absorption, which is something Ultron added after he was drained by Galactus.

That being said there is an instance where Thor did absorb Ultron energy when Wanda messed up with his molecular re-arranger , Thor does mention his energy is so great that should Thor makes a small mistake they are all dead.

Scan is from Avengers # 171.

Ultron: "My molecule rearranger it's malfunctioning. Its affecting my body. There is a rift in my armor my power being sucked thru the fisser"

Even Iron Man comments on how his shield arent working

"Good thing Ultron's forcefield disintegrated with Witch's first whammy"

So its the forcefield that prevents Thor from draining him apparently.

Although even while draining Thor makes it clearly he loses the control of the power everyone would die.

"The force doth rage against containment! I dare not lose control or we shall all perish"

Even then Thor is apparently not able to hold this energy for too long, thats just how great the energy source of Ultron apparently is

Ultron is also progressively meant to be more and more powerful, i suppose assuming his energy inside him also increases isnt too big an assumption makes sense that Thor wouldn't risk trying to drain Ultron, and even if Thor tried he has to get past Ultron shields first.

#24 Posted by RetconCrisis (3338 posts) - - Show Bio

A single Ultron the avengers have a small chance, but still wins.

#25 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: But Ultron's shield is a type of energy, why would Thor need to smash it if he can absorb it?

#26 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: The energy shield is inside his body with his physical adamanitum, thats how it seemed, because like you can see the only time Thor drained him, Ultron body was cracked because of the molecule rearrager going haywire thanks to Wanda, then his shields insides were disable, which is what allowed Thor to absorb the energy.

#27 Edited by Ifoughtgalactus (255 posts) - - Show Bio

So is the consensus that Round 3 the Avengers get stomped?

#28 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

*Do you believe Tony with prep would come with a way to even weaken Ultron?

#29 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

So is the consensus that Round 3 the Avengers get stomped?

I would assume so, after all Avengers have repeatedly been helpless against 1 Ultron alone.

@xxxddd said:

@killemall:

Prep is a tricky thing and can be used any way the writer wants, so he probably could.Hank with prep easily took down Ultron, on of Ultron lowest showing.

Mighty Avengers # 36, Ultron got straight up humbled against Hank Prep, when he started pulling Avengers from time stream. This was a weird one time appearance of Ultron called Ultron Pym.

#30 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6942 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@killemall:

I find that highly unlikely given that Tony stated numerous times that Ultron is smarter than him.

I can name three separate instances of this occurring, even the Skrulls comment that Ultron is smarter than the collective intelligence of the Skrull Empire during the Secret Invasion.

The High Evolutionary was surprised as well during Annihilation: Conquest when Ultron was able to bend the Phalanx to his will.

#31 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Prep is always going to be a tricky business because well potential there is limitless. Both sided prep i totally agree, Tony would lose, but i think that was more of a one sided question.

#32 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6942 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Prep is always going to be a tricky business because well potential there is limitless. Both sided prep i totally agree, Tony would lose, but i think that was more of a one sided question.

Oh, okay. Sounds reasonable.