No Caption Provided

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Technopathy= no armour for Didact

The Didacts only hope is with the incineration cannon due to its antimatter particles possibly being able to annihilate (actual annihilation not just a term) the molecules in Adamantium (ACU has Adamantium I think) but ultimately Didact is horribly outclassed.

Ultron 8/10 (if you added in a serise of Promethium Knights with Binary Rifles and IC's and it could be a challenge but it all depends on the resistance that Adamantium has too antimatter, and if Ultron can control forerunner tech and possibly the Knights)

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By conner_wolf

Ultron not only has Adamantium Armor, far more powerful than anything Ur-Didact has, but Ultron is a technopath and most of the Didact's power comes from his tech.

Gonna go with Ultron on this one.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ultron easily.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: how do you reckon a Binary Rifle and Incineration Cannon will effect Adamantium? Has it shown resistance to antimatter in the past or?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plot twist - Ultron IS the Ur-Didact !

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: I thought a Binary rifle worked by separating atoms and all that? If we go off of that, then Adamantium can totally stand up to that, unless it's more powerful than something that can rip apart reality.

As for resisting anti-matter, unknown, they've never been pit against each other, but from what we know of Ultron in Annihilation and all that , there was a whole thing with the Negative Zone which is made of Anti-Matter, but I can't point to any specific occasions where Ultron or anything Adamantium-based stood up to one of their attacks.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: in the halo visual guide it says that the Binary fires accelerated antimatter same as the IC fires antimatter.

It explains how the body completely falls apart to seemingly nothingness.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Hm, theoretically, and from showings of things like Black Bolt's screams, Adamantium should stand up to Anti-Matter.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

I thought a Binary rifle worked by separating atoms and all that? If we go off of that, then Adamantium can totally stand up to that

That sounds like something that would break apart adamantium, that's how Ultron moves and how Magneto manipulates adamantium as he would any other metal.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Yes, but if Black Bolt's screams that tear electrons from the atom don't rip apart Adamantium, then it should stand up to a Binary rifle. Even reality warping isn't guaranteed to destroy Adamantium.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Then that's just hyperbole as far as Black Bolts scream is concerned.

Adamantium has no magical properties, like I said it's easily manipulated by the characters I mentioned and by a few others in the same manner, manipulating the molecules with abilities or devices, none of whom are reality warpers.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: That's not Hyperbole, that's literally how his powers work.

And even if he destroyed one Ultron, do you realize how many Ultrons there are?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: I've seen people mention how his power works before and yet it has been absorbed by Dazzler whose ability is to absorb sonic vibrations, statements of how it works get trumped by what it actually does.

I'm not arguing for or against, I have no idea who the first guy is.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: He's from Halo, think Darth Vader without a Lightsaber.

And yeah, it's... weird? Not all writers go off of the official statements off who can do what. It's a lot like how Wolverine's writer said Wolverine is faster than Thor, when he's clearly not.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: ripping electrons isn't that impressive. Lightening has sufficient energy to do the same thing and all it really is is ionising atoms, something which the Halo: beam rifle does and that is a inferior imitation of the Binary. Also antimatter completely destroys the atom down to the very subatomic particles leaving nothing but gamma radiation IIRC so it is far beyond BB's scream when it comes to anti-personal/precision damage.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: When does lightning rip apart electrons? You realize I mean like, it's splitting them, right? Just like how you split atoms?

And precision doesn't matter if you're going up against a material that can withstand way more power.

But like I said, here's been no specific circumstances of Anti-Matter against Adamantium

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: you said rips the electron from the atom. This is called ionisation as the atom is left with a imbalance of charge making it either a positive or negative Ion. And lightening does exactly this, it has sufficient energy to energise the electron and causing it to break from the atom. This is something that even the Covenant Beam Rifle accomplished when accelerating hydrogen ions.

Anyway point is antimatter completely obliterates all positive matter of equal mass which the Binary Rifle clearly packs a lot of so it is very debatable wether or not Adamantium can stand up to that (but I could be wrong) yet either way Ultron will win.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: I can't English properly half the time, don't quote me word for word on things like this. Yes, English is my first language, but I still don't speak right.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where the hoes at?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHY WOULD U DO THIS?!?!?! what did the didact do to you?!?!?!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sierra-133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you lot dumb. Ultron is just some half-assed Braniac/Skynet ripoff. The Didact is practically a God compared to him. Granted, the chief was able to kill him twice, once with a bloody grenade, but that's nothing compared to the countless times he has been beaten by a team of misfits, only one of which, is a trained soldier who has the slightest idea what he is doing.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ultron stomps