• 50 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Frocharocha (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

My brother keeps saying that White Beard and Luffy are the stonghest charcters ever. Some times i want to beat the shit out of him. So i decided to make i think i'ts a 'fair fight' since it's an overpowerd character agaisn't an entire verse.

So here's the deal .Ultron travels to One Piece verse. he get's underpwoerd because of the different reality laws exist there. he want to get some devil fruits so he can build a super powerd Devil Fruit and hopefuly later an army. But he get's noticed by everybody and they unite to fight agaisn't Ultron. Who wins?

#2 Edited by nickzambuto (13433 posts) - - Show Bio

Goddamn friggin Loofi.

#3 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Frocharocha (2274 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Law slices him up

#6 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: Not sure on this one

He could get overwhelmed if they all bulrush him.

There are some characters with hax abilities such as Kizaru, how is he gonna hurt Kizaru without anament haki?

Ehh, not sure on this one.

#7 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Underpowered how? Strength? Speed? Durability?

He pretty much just defeats them all on those three. .

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron stomps...

Encephalo Ray for the win.

#9 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1812 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Cooldes (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

he gets sliced

#12 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9943 posts) - - Show Bio

Law dissects him in his room.

#13 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron on his own has no way to win. As mentioned Law alone can dissect him as his room bypasses durability and he's more than capable of doing so since he's a teleporter and has the range of a mid size island. Boa Hancock could probably turn him to stone as well since we've seen it work on cybernetic foes before. Plus the logias and Marco are more or less immune to normal physical damage. Maybe not a planet buster. That's a no limit fallacy, but Ultron can't planet bust anyway. There's more than a few reasons why he can't beat the One Piece world.

#15 Posted by KingOfAsh (3588 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't One Piece verser filled with water? A robots worst enemy? Anyway Ultron did conquer a galaxy faster than light...

#16 Posted by Hyperlight (5731 posts) - - Show Bio

one piece universe...

#17 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron wins

#19 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess no one read Annihilation Conquest....

#20 Posted by Ratava (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess no one read Annihilation Conquest....

I don´t know anything about Ultron (besides his animated appearances) - but what is he doing against someone like Law oder Logia-user?

#21 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: By using his encephalo ray. No one in One Piece have the mental resistance to not be mind raped by Ultron.

#22 Edited by Ratava (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@ratava: By using his encephalo ray. No one in One Piece have the mental resistance to not be mind raped by Ultron.

What is the Ray doing? Mind control? Could it hit someone with logia intangibility? I still don´t think that he has a chance against the whole op-verse there a too many hax df-abilities. Law alone should be able to deal with him.

#23 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron, all day every day

#24 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Prove it, I want to see scans and sourced text!

#25 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

TP + Adamantium. I don't recall anything that OP has that can take on Encephalo-beam, and they can't break Adamantium. Unless this one isn't made of of the stuff...

#26 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Frocharocha (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter said:

@dratini1331 said:

Ultron casually stomps Thor, Hulk and The Avengers

#28 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: know for him having the durability/stamina to fight them all day and every day despite that One Piece power that by passes durability.

#30 Edited by Ratava (3763 posts) - - Show Bio
@frocharocha said:

And how would that help him against df-powers who can turn him into a toy/art/stone, slowing him down, cut him into pieces, control him etc.

#31 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: know for him having the durability/stamina to fight them all day and every day despite that One Piece power that by passes durability.

Not sure If that's the proper Age of Ultron one, but almost every Ultron to my knowledge has been made of adamantium. He's also a machine, so he has nearly limitless stamina. The Dude can also cause injury to extremely durable people, so he'd basically one shot law. He also has the encephalo-beam, that puts people into a coma. Law would also have no idea how to kill him. Yes, he can chop him up, but that's been repeatedly shown to still allow the severed areas to have a "virtual attachment" to the rest of the body, e.g. he can remove hearts without killing the subject.

Ultron would murder Law. Then, no one on the planet could really injure him.

#32 Posted by Frocharocha (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:
@frocharocha said:

And how would that help him against df-powers who can turn him into a toy/art/stone, slowing him down, cut him into pieces, control him etc.

They can punch him as much as they want. It won't even scratch him. His armor is completely adamantium ade. Unless they find a way to either freeze him at 0 Kelvin or trow him into the sun, Adamantium is unbreakble. he can tank Thor Mjornil blows, and not even Hulk can easily tank those blasts.

Ultron is a machine and therefore a genius with a massive I.Q. He coudl easily battle agaisn't Xavier on a telephaty battle. He can also blow up stuff up:

#33 Edited by Ratava (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha said:

@ratava said:
@frocharocha said:

They can punch him as much as they want. It won't even scratch him. His armor is completely adamantium ade. Unless they find a way to either freeze him at 0 Kelvin or trow him into the sun, Adamantium is unbreakble. he can tank Thor Mjornil blows, and not even Hulk can easily tank those blasts.

Ultron is a machine and therefore a genius with a massive I.Q. He coudl easily battle agaisn't Xavier on a telephaty battle. He can also blow up stuff up:

They don´t need to punch him - there are fruit users who can turn him into a toy or stone and adamantium doesn´t really matter, for example Law could cut him with his powers and the material which he cuts isn´t relevant within his area of influence or "room" he controls everything or Kuma could deflect every attack Ultron throws at him. And that are only 4 abilities that came just into my mind.

#34 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava:

His Encephalo Ray is a beam which attacks a person's mind. In Annihilation Conquest he upgraded his Encephalo Ray and turned it into a form of simulated telepathy. They have no counter for that whatsoever. He could use it to kill them, mind control them, hypnotize them, etc.

#35 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: Here's the problem, Law's ability has shown that it doesn't completely sever thing, e.g. he can removes people's hearts without them dying. He's also not very subtle or sneaky when he uses his power. Ultron could likely focus people like that down rather quickly. He biggest issue would likely be Logia, but in prolonged battles, he could likely take them via mind controlled slaves.

#36 Edited by XxGin (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

No one can do anything to Ultron. He could set up a secret base and start prepping. Sooner or later he would have come up with a plan to overtake the entire universe before the gang even knows what hit them. I am pretty sure he can survive the first encounter and get away some how..

#37 Posted by Cooldes (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxgin: first encounter against the entire OP cast?

how would ultron survive?

I can understand Ultron taking control of all the PX robots, but high tiers in OP slap those things around.

Busoshoku bypasses durability, and people can coat their weapons in it. That means High tier swordsmen Like Zoro, Mihawk, Law, etc can cut down ultron.

Kenbunshoku grants precog and awareness. that coupled with their intense speeds mean that ultron isn't really going to be touching them.

could ultron tank WB punch + Chinjao headbutt + Garp punch all at once with durability bypassing techniques?

how is he putting down logias like Ace, Kizaru, Enel, Aokiji, Ankainu, Smoker, Crocodile, etc?

Can't Black beard just BFR him?

i don't know if i can see Ultron taking over the OPverse. at least not with ease.

I may of course be wrong, i won't claim to know everything about ultron(cause i don't) but without a counter argument to change my mind, i just can't see him doing it.

#38 Edited by Funsiized (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

Kuma Solo's.

#39 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7430 posts) - - Show Bio

Something something solos yada yada yada and all that jazz.

#40 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the One Piece fans have made anything remotely close to a good argument. I doubt any of their characters' attacks could even harm Ultron as none of them have taken on a force as durable as he is.

This is borderline spite and it should probably be locked.

@god_spawn @deranged_midget @citizenbane @vance_astro: What do y'all think?

#41 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7430 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Law can cut space to the point he can remove someones heart & it remains intact pumping blood to the rest of their body.

He also cut a mountain in half with this ability & able to teleport inside His room.

#42 Posted by Cooldes (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: This IS borderline spite as the op only made this thread to see the One Piece verse lose, but this is not a mismatch.

But if ultron does stomp, could you answer my questions?

#43 Posted by Ratava (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava:

His Encephalo Ray is a beam which attacks a person's mind. In Annihilation Conquest he upgraded his Encephalo Ray and turned it into a form of simulated telepathy. They have no counter for that whatsoever. He could use it to kill them, mind control them, hypnotize them, etc.

But it is still a visible Ray? The high tiers could simply dodge even easier for people with Kenbunshoku Haki (precog). Law could cut him into pieces and stick them to rocks etc. Kuma could simple reflect his ray and as i said there a fruit user who turn you into stone/art/toys. If he can somehow mindcontrol all the people with one ray that would be an easy win but i doubt that would work - especially against logia users who are made up of smoke/light/magma/fire/gas/swamp etc.

@ratava: Here's the problem, Law's ability has shown that it doesn't completely sever thing, e.g. he can removes people's hearts without them dying. He's also not very subtle or sneaky when he uses his power. Ultron could likely focus people like that down rather quickly. He biggest issue would likely be Logia, but in prolonged battles, he could likely take them via mind controlled slaves.

But what can Ultron do after Law cuts his limbs/head off and sticks them to a tree or stone or the ground? And this is not a 1 vs 1 its the OP-verse vs Ultron

#44 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7430 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

This IS borderline spite as the op only made this thread to see the One Piece verse lose, but this is not also mismatch.

But if ultron does stomp, could you answer my questions?

#45 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: Let's say this, they both attack at the same time. Law Dies, ultron reforms, and that's best case scenario. Worst Case Scenario, He brainwashes Law, and Law's on his side. Even if Law attack first, he gets destroyed by any one of the appendages.

#46 Posted by SMXLR8 (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: I Flagged since it's against the rules also this thread is bad so you should feel bad@carter_esque: you make some of these fights as well <_<

#47 Edited by Ratava (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: Let's say this, they both attack at the same time. Law Dies, ultron reforms, and that's best case scenario. Worst Case Scenario, He brainwashes Law, and Law's on his side. Even if Law attack first, he gets destroyed by any one of the appendages.

maybe in a 1vs1 fight not in a 1 vs Universe

#48 Posted by Cooldes (4070 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7430 posts) - - Show Bio

For all who don't know @foxxfireart made a great thread on Law vs Adamantium which he should be able to cut.