Ultron vs Megatron

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Here, something that isn't so retarded.

Both guys have their powers set up to the highest, and have their gadgets. Meaning Ultron has his disintigration beam from Secret Wars.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

ummm... bit of a curb stomp here...

Ultron has the ability to take over any machine via telepathy... not to mention 'her'...

ahh hell, i'll just list them for ya...

• Encephalo-ray: which plunges its victims into a deathlike coma also allows Ultron to mesmerize and outright mind-control his victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time.

• Concussion blasters.

• Radiation emitters.

• Ultron's outer shell is usually composed of Adamantium, rendering it almost totally impervious to damage; however, his internal mechanisms are generally less durable and more easily damaged. Ultron's Adamantium forms have proven vulnerable to molecular rearrangement devices and the metal-destabilizing ore known as Savage Land Vibranium ("anti-metal").

• Tractor beams.

• Limited energy absorbsion abilities.

• All Ultrons incorporate a "program transmitter" which can beam part or all of Ultron's programming into remote locations such as computers or alternate robotic bodies. Ultron can often control other machines remotely even if he has not transplanted his consciousness into them. One recent Ultron model developed hive-mind technology, allowing him to animate and control hundreds of alternate Ultron bodies at the same time.

• Hive-mind technology.

curb stomp lol

M
Post Edited:2007-08-21 12:51:20

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lantern Prime

Methos says:

"ummm... bit of a curb stomp here... Ultron has the ability to take over any machine via telepathy... not to mention 'her'... ahh hell, i'll just list them for ya... ---------------------------------------------- • Encephalo-ray: which plunges its victims into a deathlike coma also allows Ultron to mesmerize and outright mind-control his victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time. • Concussion blasters • Radiation emitters • Ultron's outer shell is usually composed of Adamantium, rendering it almost totally impervious to damage; however, his internal mechanisms are generally less durable and more easily damaged. Ultron's Adamantium forms have proven vulnerable to molecular rearrangement devices and the metal-destabilizing ore known as Savage Land Vibranium ("anti-metal"). • Tractor beams • Limited energy absorbsion abilities • All Ultrons incorporate a "program transmitter" which can beam part or all of Ultron's programming into remote locations such as computers or alternate robotic bodies. Ultron can often control other machines remotely even if he has not transplanted his consciousness into them. One recent Ultron model developed hive-mind technology, allowing him to animate and control hundreds of alternate Ultron bodies at the same time. • Hive-mind technology. ----------------------------- curb stomp lol M"

You know I know who this is right? How are you gonna say its a curb stomp if you don't know much about the other combatant? Do you want me to tell you what he can do?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

no, i know who he's on about...

against

and if you tell me that Transformers aren't machines so can't be taken over by Ultron's telepathic attacks i'll just point out that she's covered in adamantium most of the time so could just beat Megatron into submission at the transformers metal (as i listed in the Hulk argument) isn't as strong or durable as Adamantium.

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"ummm... bit of a curb stomp here... Ultron has the ability to take over any machine via telepathy... not to mention 'her'... ahh hell, i'll just list them for ya... ---------------------------------------------- • Encephalo-ray: which plunges its victims into a deathlike coma also allows Ultron to mesmerize and outright mind-control his victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time. • Concussion blasters • Radiation emitters • Ultron's outer shell is usually composed of Adamantium, rendering it almost totally impervious to damage; however, his internal mechanisms are generally less durable and more easily damaged. Ultron's Adamantium forms have proven vulnerable to molecular rearrangement devices and the metal-destabilizing ore known as Savage Land Vibranium ("anti-metal"). • Tractor beams • Limited energy absorbsion abilities • All Ultrons incorporate a "program transmitter" which can beam part or all of Ultron's programming into remote locations such as computers or alternate robotic bodies. Ultron can often control other machines remotely even if he has not transplanted his consciousness into them. One recent Ultron model developed hive-mind technology, allowing him to animate and control hundreds of alternate Ultron bodies at the same time. • Hive-mind technology. ----------------------------- curb stomp lol M"

This is exactly what I wanted you to do. Make a list of Ultron's powers to see if somebody would vote Megatron.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lantern Prime

Methos says:

"no, i know who he's on about... against and if you tell me that Transformers aren't machines so can't be taken over by Ultron's *telepathic* attacks i'll just point out that she's covered in adamantium most of the time so could just beat Megatron into submission at the transformers metal (as i listed in the Hulk argument) isn't as strong or durable as Adamantium. M"

But see thats the problem, you guys think i'm gonna say somethibng stupid and i'm not. I was jsut gonna give you a list what he can do!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos

SoundWave07 says:

"Methos says:
"no, i know who he's on about... against and if you tell me that Transformers aren't machines so can't be taken over by Ultron's *telepathic* attacks i'll just point out that she's covered in adamantium most of the time so could just beat Megatron into submission at the transformers metal (as i listed in the Hulk argument) isn't as strong or durable as Adamantium. M"

But see thats the problem, you guys think i'm gonna say somethibng stupid and i'm not. I was jsut gonna give you a list what he can do! "

no i didn't think you were going to say something stupid, i was just backing up my argument

Ultron can take over any machine telepathically.

Megatron is a machine.

it's not even a fight, she just tell's him to go away, he has to option but to do as she says lol

M

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lantern Prime

Methos says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Methos says:
But see thats the problem, you guys think i'm gonna say somethibng stupid and i'm not. I was jsut gonna give you a list what he can do! "
no i didn't think you were going to say something stupid, i was just backing up my argument Ultron can take over any machine telepathically. Megatron is a machine. it's not even a fight, she just tell's him to go away, he has to option but to do as she says lol M"

Well the new Ultron yes. The old one Megs can beat!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Methos

the previous Ultron?

Ultron 17?

Ultron-17 was made from pure adamantium and created hundreds of new Ultron bodies completely loyal to it. The Ultron army annihilated the nation of Slorenia. It then taunted the world with a broadcast showing in grim detail all the devastation. Ultron was destroyed by Pym using Antarctic Vibranium which can disintegrate all nearby metals, including Adamantium.

um... nope lol

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SoundWave07 says:

"Methos says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Methos says:
no i didn't think you were going to say something stupid, i was just backing up my argument Ultron can take over any machine telepathically. Megatron is a machine. it's not even a fight, she just tell's him to go away, he has to option but to do as she says lol M"
Well the new Ultron yes. The old one Megs can beat! "

No he can't. I already mentioned, the old one. The old one has a disintigration beam. Just tear Megatron apart on a molecular level. The new one wins just because she's hot.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lantern Prime

Methos says:

"the previous Ultron? Ultron 17? ***Ultron-17 was made from pure adamantium and created hundreds of new Ultron bodies completely loyal to it. The Ultron army annihilated the nation of Slorenia. It then taunted the world with a broadcast showing in grim detail all the devastation. Ultron was destroyed by Pym using Antarctic Vibranium which can disintegrate all nearby metals, including Adamantium.*** um... nope lol M"

Ummm yeah he can! Fusion Cannon when powered up is that kind of power and more!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Methos

SoundWave07 says:

"Methos says:
"the previous Ultron? Ultron 17? ***Ultron-17 was made from pure adamantium and created hundreds of new Ultron bodies completely loyal to it. The Ultron army annihilated the nation of Slorenia. It then taunted the world with a broadcast showing in grim detail all the devastation. Ultron was destroyed by Pym using Antarctic Vibranium which can disintegrate all nearby metals, including Adamantium.*** um... nope lol M"

Ummm yeah he can! Fusion Cannon when powered up is that kind of power and more!"

sorry.. let my boost that up so it's avaiable for people to read...

Ultron-17 was made from pure adamantium

=============================================

so you're saying, a transformer, which is made out of normal metal, can destroy something that can stand upto Galactus level strength without buckling?

nah, sorry

M

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lantern Prime

Methos says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Methos says:
Ummm yeah he can! Fusion Cannon when powered up is that kind of power and more!"
sorry.. let my boost that up so it's avaiable for people to read... ***Ultron-17 was made from pure adamantium*** ============================================= so you're saying, a transformer, which is made out of normal metal, can destroy something that can stand upto Galactus level strength without buckling? nah, sorry M"

And you know what the energy that its made out of? matter! Absorb enough and guess what? bye bye Adamantium!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos

SoundWave07 says:

"And you know what the energy that its made out of? matter! Absorb enough and guess what? bye bye Adamantium! "

what?

i'm sorry that made no sense...

And you know what the energy that its made out of? matter!

seriously, what?

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SoundWave07 says:

"Methos says:
"SoundWave07 says:
"Methos says:
sorry.. let my boost that up so it's avaiable for people to read... ***Ultron-17 was made from pure adamantium*** ============================================= so you're saying, a transformer, which is made out of normal metal, can destroy something that can stand upto Galactus level strength without buckling? nah, sorry M"
And you know what the energy that its made out of? matter! Absorb enough and guess what? bye bye Adamantium! "

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lantern Prime

It made no sense?

Look his fusion cannon can absorb matter and form it into large quantities of nuclear energy! He can use his internal circuitry to hook it up to a black hole where he can draw anti-matter energy as its power source. Its far greater! But puts alot a strain on him even for 1 blast.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SoundWave07 says:

"It made no sense? Look his fusion cannon can absorb matter and form it into large quantities of nuclear energy! He can use his internal circuitry to hook it up to a black hole where he can draw anti-matter energy as its power source. Its far greater! But puts alot a strain on him even for 1 blast. "

Exactly. One blast is a ton of strain. He fires one time, Ultron dodges it, and she can crush him. Either that or she controls his mind or fires a disintigration beam at him.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lantern Prime

Ok she wins. But it this was set-up for her to win in the first place.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SoundWave07 says:

"Ok she wins. But it this was set-up for her to win in the first place."

Ooooooooooooooooh I wouldn't say that...

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lantern Prime

You sure? Your basically saying that MEgs has no chance!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SoundWave07 says:

"You sure? Your basically saying that MEgs has no chance!"

No, I didn't set it up to kill Megs off... I have other reasons for the things I do.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nickthedevil

Ultron does have the ability to take over machines, however, as pointed out many times before and even said by optimus prime, The Transformers can't be corrupted. Megatron corrupts machinery in a very similar way,but seeing as how ultrons brainwaves resemble that of Hank Pyms, Megatron can just use the techniques he's picked up from his handy-dandy Blue Cassette player, and use those human brainwaves to dirupt some of Ultrons computing functions. thats a pretty huge weak point to exploit here.

Both characters are all time favorites for me, but i gotta go with Megatron on this one. i mean Just with his fusion cannon, he's got this made. I can remind everyone that a Fusion reaction outputs an amount of energy that equals a few atom bombs?

after this, Megatron can empty out Ultron's body and use it as a coffee mug for his morning coffee. (Energon-Coffee?)

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Ultron.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fragneto

Megatron

MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MrBigBalls

Ultron wins

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#26  Edited By owie  Moderator

All machine-controlling aside, Ultron has a disintegration beam that, while not packing the kind of energy output of Megatron's, does just disintegrate stuff. So if he hit Megatron, it would make a hole in him. While Ultron is Adamantium, which could stand up to the kind of energy from Megatron's cannon, I think, at least longer than Megatron could stand up to pure disintegration. Ultron can be defeated physically--Adamantium does not make for an automatic win or he wouldn't be up to Mark 17 or whatever by now--but I think he'd take this.

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fragneto

Megatron

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Manchine

Got to go with megatron.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Ultron tears megatron about. no problem.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By isaac_clarke

Ultron stomps.

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Fragneto

@nickthedevil said:

Ultron does have the ability to take over machines, however, as pointed out many times before and even said by optimus prime, The Transformers can't be corrupted. Megatron corrupts machinery in a very similar way,but seeing as how ultrons brainwaves resemble that of Hank Pyms, Megatron can just use the techniques he's picked up from his handy-dandy Blue Cassette player, and use those human brainwaves to dirupt some of Ultrons computing functions. thats a pretty huge weak point to exploit here.

Both characters are all time favorites for me, but i gotta go with Megatron on this one. i mean Just with his fusion cannon, he's got this made. I can remind everyone that a Fusion reaction outputs an amount of energy that equals a few atom bombs?

after this, Megatron can empty out Ultron's body and use it as a coffee mug for his morning coffee. (Energon-Coffee?)

This so Megatron won already.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32  Edited By Killemall

@Methos said:

the previous Ultron?

Ultron 17?

Ultron-17 was made from pure adamantium and created hundreds of new Ultron bodies completely loyal to it. The Ultron army annihilated the nation of Slorenia. It then taunted the world with a broadcast showing in grim detail all the devastation. Ultron was destroyed by Pym using Antarctic Vibranium which can disintegrate all nearby metals, including Adamantium.

um... nope lol

M

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#33  Edited By owie  Moderator

I'm changing my mind. I think Megatron takes it maybe 6 or 7/10. His cannon would keep Ultron knocked off his feet, even if it didn't damage the adamantium, and that would allow him to make it physical, and Megatron is WAY stronger than Ultron. Wonder Man tore Ultron apart by hand, so Megatron certainly can too.

Oh and I don't think Ultron's control of robots would work here. Transformer tech is too alien. Maybe he could figure out a way to do it eventually, but not in the heat of the moment.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron... and it's in a curbstomp.

FangTrigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm necro-bumbing this, I know, but because this same arguement has come up in a facebook group I'm part of.

From what I've seen in the Television shows, Megatron has been controlled twice by Unicron, so to say that Transformers can't be corrupted is a bit of a stretch. Sure, he was able to fight it off both times, but that does mean that Transformers are susceptible to control.

Speed is another factor here, one that surprisingly was left out. Ultron (in his/her current state) can move up to 700 MPH, so while Megatron does have his Fusion Cannon, it's essentially a one-trick pony and he'd have to have Ultron stand still (or just be immobile) and get a clean shot to win with it.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Im not familiar with Ultron but if he's Brainiac level, Megs is in big trouble

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins handily.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going with megatron.

Avatar image for tophatproductions115
TopHatProductions115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fangtrigger: Are you suggesting that Ultron has the mental capacity and/or computational power of Unicron?

Think again:

"To undertake this seemingly overwhelming task, Unicron is able to travel across realities at will, a meandering plague upon existence itself.[1][2] Integrated into his systems are incomprehensible quantum computers which calculate probabilities forward and backwards in time, in perpetuity, giving his processors an ever changing, evolving map of the multiverse.[3] With these abilities at his disposal, Unicron has thus far devoured approximately 22.56% of known universes. Seen at a detached distance from the multiverse, this collective "Unicron Phenomenon" acts with the characteristics of a virus or plague seeping through reality and succeeding where it can, and retreating when it cannot. [4] Various permutations of Unicron can spawn into existence outside the trappings of the larger entity, hailing from a more mundane origin but possessing the same consumptive traits."

Unicron can practically see into the future, as well as (possibly) alternate timelines and universes. Megatron was mind-controlled by a TF god-like character, who stomps around eating universes. Hacking a Transformer is like trying to hack someone's brain - its nearly inpossible in most cases. Don't take that out of context.

Now, about the Destron Leader and War-Monger Himself...

Megatron can use Dark Energon, Red Energon, Kremzeek, Ore-13, and possibly even the Heart of Cybertron. He also can use a powered-up version of himself, known as Galvatron. Decepticons are made of either Cybertonium or Desrtonium alloys (scew the Transformium/Earth metals - it's wrong and an insult to the franchise). For the interpretation of the material properties, use the Japanese interpretation, if you will: "The Japanese interpretation of Cybertonium would appear to be different from how it was presented in Western fiction. In Japan, it is treated as an incredibly strong, resilient alloy, with the claim even being made that Optimus Prime was built from it, hence his inherent toughness." I don't know about you, but I think Dark Energon would hurt Ultron pretty bad, if not leave hom under the control of Unicron or Megatron. The Ore-13 would make Megatron nearly unstoppable, and Kremzek could even cause Ultron to glitch out. If that's not good enough, loo at what Red Energon does in TF: Prime.

Sources:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Dark_Energon

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Red_Energon

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ore-13

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Kremzeek

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Heart_of_Cybertron

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Galvatron_(G1)

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Destronium

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cybertonium

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megatron

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megatron

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Ultron STOMPS.

Frisky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megatron, Cybertronians are very resistant to being taken over, the only few exceptions is when it comes to Gods like Unicron, Megatron's battle experience is among the highest in all of fiction along with Optimus, it will be a hard battle but I don't see Ultron being able to stop the Gladiator of Kaon.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Ultron but people are low balling him based on cartoons and Bayformers. He has impressive IDW showings

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#47  Edited By g2_

Ultron STOMPS.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers