Ultron vs Lord Voldemort

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

if you saw the ovie is clear ultron is voldemort in metal, so...

Ultron Movie

No Caption Provided

Voldemortbooks and movie feats

No Caption Provided

tom with al hi death eaters and ultron in his last body with all his sentries, fight in NY, they know everything about their oponents (regardless of his ability to understand science), and a one week prep for whatever is worth

who wins?

in character

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron stomps. He wouldn't need prep.

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron probably wouldn't even need to be in the fight.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro:

if you saw the ovie is clear ultron is voldemort in metal, so...

I don't remember Voldemort cracking jokes.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AlphaQ

Probably Ultron, he is probably quicker on the draw.

Just read the OP, Ultron stomps.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nwname  Moderator  Online

Spite.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: lol ikr.stalemate...due to Horcruxes

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort may be imortal, but this doesn't stop him from getting his head crashed.

Ultron Stomps.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShadowPro

@RBT: but he was afraid of death just as voldemort

@frocharocha:

Now everyone tell me, what's there to protect ultron from being affected by a reduction spell? Or a transmutation, or transfiguration spell? you know, turning something into something else, or a vanishing spell? How can he stop it? Or what can protect him from his legimancy, given scarlet witch could read his mind?

So to put it simple, no, ultron doesn't stomp

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron stomps.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jacthripper

Ultron stomps

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ultron

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro: None of that will work because Voldemort has NEVER done any of that on ANYTHING even remotely as close in durability as Ultron. Your logic is a no-limits fallacy. Could Voldemort kill Galactus with a killing spell too? Or transmutate and transfigure Galactus' armor?

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

yeah, Wanda wasn't able to read his mind because it isn't organic.

anyway, this is a stomp because Voldie and his gang have little to no understanding of technology or how the internet works. even if they can hold off the relatively weak Ultron bots, i don't see them being able to stop him before he murders them all. i'm guessing their protection spells would deflect his red lightning/laser stuff, and they have the mobility to avoid his TK thing with their smokey flight stuff. (it's been a long time since i read the books or saw the movies)

what i see being a deciding factor is that he would most likely be completely immune to their favorite spells and curses since his bodies aren't really alive, and he can just switch to another one anyway. they aren't going to live long enough to figure out any useful way to counter him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Tom.....you're bothering me."

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron would effortlessly curbstomp

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until someone wants to post valid feats against transmutation or other such spells. I'll side with Voldemort. His durability doesn't mean anything if he has no feats to suggest he can resist something that doesn't obey by the rules of standard physics.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said: None of that will work because Voldemort has NEVER done any of that on ANYTHING even remotely as close in durability as Ultron. Your logic is a no-limits fallacy. Could Voldemort kill Galactus with a killing spell too? Or transmutate and transfigure Galactus' armor?

Good lord, you are an idiot. First of all, in what way his durability (which only allowed him to withstand superhuman blows which only produce kinetic force and repulsion beams) is supposed to make him immune to magic? Specially a type of magic that specifically alters the molecular bond of matter as said by jk rowling? Secondly. And even worse, you compare MOVIE ultron with GALACTUS? As in PLANET EATER GLACTUS!?! You compare a man-made robot with a COSMIC ENTITY and his celestial-like armor made with an unknown material with a simple vibranium shell? Vibranium from a universe when not only magic (and galactus himself) is non existent, but also is not as strong as comic vibranium which is still nowhere near close to galactus' armor and I'm sure is not immune to magic either. Not to mention that is a cannon fact that galactus' only weakness is his hunger and in order to affect him with magic it would have to be a wizard on cosmic level as Strange or a being like comic thor (and is not even his magic, is mostly his brute force). A level of magic that is NOT required to affect movie ultron.

@dontevenblink: really? A pal'o'mine said she did, anyhow, as I said, he has no defense against magic and transmutation spells that can be used to turn animals into objects and vice versa. Neither he can counter his telekinesis

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ssj_god

@shadowpro said:

@frocharocha:

Now everyone tell me, what's there to protect ultron from being affected by a reduction spell? Or a transmutation, or transfiguration spell? you know, turning something into something else, or a vanishing spell? How can he stop it? Or what can protect him from his legimancy, given scarlet witch could read his mind?

it's simple.... ultron is just a complex computer program.... not a single body.... even if any of the baldy voldie's spells works on the body.. ultron would go through internet into another body... i don't remember voldie having any feats against defeating a computer program... so he can't do anything to ultron... while ultron stomps this.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

defenses against magic for ultron?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defenses against magic for ultron?

voldemort's magic can effect a computer program?

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The dude who can't make omelettes beats no nose

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The dude who can't make omelettes beats no nose

No Caption Provided

asana = exercise (yoga) :D

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ultron stomps. the best feat that voldy has is constantly getting thwarted by children.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Noone301994

@shadowpro said:

Good lord, you are an idiot.

Lmao I'm an idiot? Thanks man.

First of all, in what way his durability (which only allowed him to withstand superhuman blows which only produce kinetic force and repulsion beams) is supposed to make him immune to magic?

He tanked a magically amped lightning strike, repulsor powered laser beams, a punch from Hulk, and most impressively, a blast from an infinity gem and was still able to continue. The better question might be, who has Voldemort harmed with this magic that was even remotely as durable as Ultron?

Specially a type of magic that specifically alters the molecular bond of matter as said by jk rowling?

Ohhh okay. So based on that statement Voldemort can manipulate molecules? Why didn't you just put the Dr. Manhattan in this match?

Secondly. And even worse, you compare MOVIE ultron with GALACTUS? As in PLANET EATER GLACTUS!?! You compare a man-made robot with a COSMIC ENTITY and his celestial-like armor made with an unknown material with a simple vibranium shell?

I didn't compare Ultron to Galactus... I was pointing out the holes in your ridiculous logic. If Voldemort can 'transmutate anything' then, by that 'bulletproof' logic, wouldn't that mean he can transmutate a Celestial? Simple vibranium? LOL. Nobody short of skyfather levels has been able to harm vibranium. If it's even a fraction as durable in the movies as it is in the comics, it's not being transmutated by some magic spell that can supposedly 'alter molecules' despite the fact that it's never shown that.

Vibranium from a universe when not only magic (and galactus himself) is non existent, but also is not as strong as comic vibranium which is still nowhere near close to galactus' armor and I'm sure is not immune to magic either.

Magic does exist in the MCU... Doctor Strange uses it and it's been confirmed in Captain America: The Winter Soldier that Stephen Strange exists. Why are you putting magic on such a high pedestal?

Not to mention that is a cannon fact that galactus' only weakness is his hunger and in order to affect him with magic it would have to be a wizard on cosmic level as Strange or a being like comic thor (and is not even his magic, is mostly his brute force). A level of magic that is NOT required to affect movie ultron.

So just because Ultron hasn't shown resistance to Voldemort's magic it's going to automatically one-shot him? LOL. The logic! What feats does Voldemort have that can allow him to even dent MCU vibranium?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron solos the entire HP universe.

ArkoMz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Voldemort use one of the curses, then kill ultron? Or he uses a spell to control metal, like Magneto.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ultron

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bo88gdan
ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingtphil: because it will be so easy when he uses a reduction spell on him

@neongamewave: really? How, please, tell me how could he defeat a wizard who can turns him into a rat with a mere thought

@ssj_god: just because he can survive goijng to the internet, It doesn't mean he won't lose, without a body to fight, he automatically loses; that is the same case with volvemort and the horrocruxes. Sure, he might still exist and reutrn for a sequel, but if his body is gone, the fight is good as lost. So to put it simple, going to the internet won't save his ass, he will still lose

@ssj_god: it is cannon that magic can indeed affect technology

@noone301994: oh, don't worry, I said only to piss you off, not to insult you,

Again, thor is NOT magical, he said his "magic" is technology. And even if it were, none of those beams and rays were magic meant to alter his molecular structure. The better question is how surviving a blow from the hulk is in any way synonym to immune to matter manipulation?

Dr. Manhattan? The first time I called you idiot was to know you were thick-skin or not, but this is trolling. John will destroy him before he even draws a wand, he is Dr. Freaking Manhattan, also I think it was done.

Wusing logic with bigger wholes? Using a being who is above any HP magic?

Again, is the movie version, is not as good as the comic. Let's just hocu-pocus focus of these two

Yeah, until I get to see some actual Dr. Strange on-screen using real magic and by no mean doing something magic-like buy that is only advanced physics as Odin using Dark Energy and not odin-force, then there is no magic in this universe. I need more than just a few words that a character exists to believe there is magic in MCU. I mean, it could be the same bitter disappointment as with the twins, not only they ain't mutant, she aint' magical

Besides, as said before ultron has shown no defesnse against magic, and the same goes for you and ulton, one thing is to say he wins (give me a good, bulletporrf, adamantium solid argument he does, and not just a simple he stomps and I'd even take your side) but to sday he stomps? Give me a reason why other than he is ultron

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@noone301994: nice comeback. I can't wait for your next rebuttal

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron stomps.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sacred magic vs technology lol

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh, don't worry, I said only to piss you off, not to insult you,

No Caption Provided

Again, thor is NOT magical, he said his "magic" is technology. And even if it were, none of those beams and rays were magic meant to alter his molecular structure. The better question is how surviving a blow from the hulk is in any way synonym to immune to matter manipulation?

Oh give me a break... Has it ever been shown or explained that it's molecule manipulation? It's just magic. You're acting like Voldemort is on par with Molecule Man or something. Settle down with the wank.

Dr. Manhattan? The first time I called you idiot was to know you were thick-skin or not, but this is trolling. John will destroy him before he even draws a wand, he is Dr. Freaking Manhattan, also I think it was done.

But according to your logic, Voldemort can manipulate molecules! So can Dr. Manhattan! There you go!

Ultron's vibranium armor was supposed to be as tough as, if not tougher, than Captain America's shield. Has any magic been able to transmutate or bypass the durability of anything even remotely as tough as that? No? Didn't think so.

Again, is the movie version, is not as good as the comic. Let's just hocu-pocus focus of these two

No, because according to your failed logic, Voldemort can manipulate molecules. Not even comic Ultron can resist molecular manipulation. I'm just pointing out how bad that logic is. Plus, why make the battle if you already had a winner in mind? I don't get it.

Yeah, until I get to see some actual Dr. Strange on-screen using real magic and by no mean doing something magic-like buy that is only advanced physics as Odin using Dark Energy and not odin-force, then there is no magic in this universe. I need more than just a few words that a character exists to believe there is magic in MCU. I mean, it could be the same bitter disappointment as with the twins, not only they ain't mutant, she aint' magical

Lol so until we see Doctor Strange using magic then we should assume it's not magic?

No Caption Provided

Besides, as said before ultron has shown no defesnse against magic, and the same goes for you and ulton, one thing is to say he wins (give me a good, bulletporrf, adamantium solid argument he does, and not just a simple he stomps and I'd even take your side) but to sday he stomps? Give me a reason why other than he is ultron

First of all, magic doesn't automatically stomp technology every time. This isn't the comics. Second of all, he's not going to just start off transmutating a random opponent. Voldemort will start off (like he always does) with his Avracadavra on Ultron. That won't work simply because he is a robot. He's not alive. It can't 'kill' a robot because it's only shown to work on humans or living beings. After that, Ultron either blasts him or grabs Voldemort and then proceeds to one-shot him.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:

ultron stomps. the best feat that voldy has is constantly getting thwarted by children.

Except Voldemort has only lost twice in the books, both were at the hands of Harry Potter.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Avadake-

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro said:

Oh give me a break... Has it ever been shown or explained that it's molecule manipulation? It's just magic. You're acting like Voldemort is on par with Molecule Man or something. Settle down with the wank.

As a matter of fact, yes, JK Rowling herself said it was molecule manmipulation, so yopu settle down with the wank

But according to your logic, Voldemort can manipulate molecules! So can Dr. Manhattan! There you go!

Dr. Manhattan is a being of sheer energy, he's superior superior to any of them

Ultron's vibranium armor was supposed to be as tough as, if not tougher, than Captain America's shield. Has any magic been able to transmutate or bypass the durability of anything even remotely as tough as that? No? Didn't think so.

Because no villains in the movies has magic, therefore therer is nothing to suggest it can resist magic, because is not magical is just HARD

No, because according to your failed logic, Voldemort can manipulate molecules. Not even comic Ultron can resist molecular manipulation. I'm just pointing out how bad that logic is. Plus, why make the battle if you already had a winner in mind? I don't get it.

My logic is bad? you're the one who thinks hadrness equals magic immunity, and i had no winner in mind, just telling you how stupid it is to say vibranium can resist magic without anything to prove it,

Lol so until we see Doctor Strange using magic then we should assume it's not magic?

Even he appears in MCU, Thor said it ion the first movie magic is science,

First of all, magic doesn't automatically stomp technology every time. This isn't the comics. Second of all, he's not going to just start off transmutating a random opponent. Voldemort will start off (like he always does) with his Avracadavra on Ultron.

no, because as I said they know everything on their oponent, so he knows he will need a different speel, like a reduction speel

That won't work simply because he is a robot. He's not alive. It can't 'kill' a robot because it's only shown to work on humans or living beings.

except in the books it has destroyed metal statues, now I'm not saying it wil destroy him, but it can affect him the same as a repulsuion beam until he does something else as a transmutation spell, or a time slowing spell, or are you going to tell me Ultron won't be affected by time manipulation because he is a robot too?

After that, Ultron either blasts him or grabs Voldemort and then proceeds to one-shot him.

a blast he can esily block with the many protection spell he knows like the many protego incatations or the silver shield from the books

after that he can litterally rduce his size to that of a toy

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Noone301994

As a matter of fact, yes, JK Rowling herself said it was molecule manmipulation, so yopu settle down with the wank

JK Rowling herself also said a muggle with a gun can beat a wizard.

Dr. Manhattan? The first time I called you idiot was to know you were thick-skin or not, but this is trolling. John will destroy him before he even draws a wand, he is Dr. Freaking Manhattan, also I think it was done. Dr. Manhattan is a being of sheer energy, he's superior superior to any of them

You are claiming that Voldemort has molecule manipulation powers. If that's true, then he'd be on par with Dr. Manhattan. Even you agree that Manhattan would stomp him, so I guess my point is proven that he's not a molecule manipulator like you have been implying and openly saying.

What makes him above any HP magic? You know he struggled to disassemble a tank right? I only brought him up because one of his powers is manipulating molecules and you are saying that Voldemort can do that too. I'm sarcastically pointing out that your logic fails you. If Voldemort could manipulate molecules with his spells like you are claiming then he'd be on par with Dr. Manhattan.

Because no villains in the movies has magic, therefore therer is nothing to suggest it can resist magic, because is not magical is just HARD

Whether you like it or not, there IS magic in the Marvel Universe. Just because they don't 'mention' it in Thor's movies, that doesn't make it any less true. How do you explain Thor's magical enchantment on his hammer? Even if none of that convinces you, we still have STEPHEN STRANGE in the MCU. The Sorceror Supreme! He's already in the MCU too because Jasper Sitwell mentioned his name in Captain America 2. Magic exists. Thor's magical hammer couldn't dent vibranium.

And this is assuming that magic >>>>>>>>>>>> everything (which there is no proof that it does). Your logic again fails you.

My logic is bad? you're the one who thinks hadrness equals magic immunity, and i had no winner in mind,

Do you have any proof that magic can bypass something so tough and durable? Yeah right you didn't have a winner in mind lmao.

just telling you how stupid it is to say vibranium can resist magic without anything to prove it,

Because by your logic why wouldn't magic be able to break vibranium in the comics either?

Oh give me a break... "After his career is destroyed, a brilliant but arrogant surgeon gets a new lease on life when a sorcerer takes him under his wing and trains him to defend the world against evil." That's what Marvel released as a bio for Doctor Strange so far. Clearly there is going to be a magical element to it. The word SORCERER alone proves that. You think they are going to make a Sorcerer Supreme that doesn't use magic? Wow, you are just reaching so far it's not even funny.

Even he appears in MCU, Thor said it ion the first movie magic is science,

So is his hammer scientific too? Why can't anyone but Thor lift it? What scientific law of nature did Odin use there?

Thor's hammer and lightning is magic. So he did resist that. Ultron wins because, in character, Voldemort uses his kill curse, Avadakadavra or whatever, and that won't even stagger Ultron, once it's Ultron's turn he one-shots Voldemort. He doesn't just look at Ultron and then use all of these random magic abilities that have only been used once in the entire continuity.

no, because as I said they know everything on their oponent, so he knows he will need a different speel, like a reduction speel

How will Voldemort know what will and won't work? And how can you assume a reduction spell will work?

except in the books it has destroyed metal statues, now I'm not saying it wil destroy him, but it can affect him the same as a repulsuion beam until he does something else as a transmutation spell, or a time slowing spell, or are you going to tell me Ultron won't be affected by time manipulation because he is a robot too?

I guess a time slowing spell would work? I'm sure he uses that in character all the time though right? Anyway, none of his spells worked on anything as durable as Ultron. That's the end-game here. Nothing he does will beat Ultron. You are basically implying that Voldemort could break Captain America's shield because it's "magic". That's ridiculous.

a blast he can esily block with the many protection spell he knows like the many protego incatations or the silver shield from the books

Assuming he can react to it?

after that he can litterally rduce his size to that of a toy

LOL again, I'm sure he uses that spell in character all the time!

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort tries Avada Kedavra. As he figures out it won't work, he's left to figure out why his wand arm is suddenly separated from his body.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha:

Well, she could only read Vision's mind, not Ultron's.

Seeing as how Ultron's forces are faster and greater in number, I'd say they can just take the hits and keep on rolling. Their offensive output is pretty decent as well

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Voldermont stops Ultron from just creating more robots.