#3 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron.

#4 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Ultron win?

#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"How does Ultron win?
"

Adamantium body. So many more abilities.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Is Adamantium stronger than Superman's Physical Body ? Cause Lobo has been able to lay Superman on his back like a H0e

lol
#7 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I thought Lobo would win this but i guess not.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Strange Doctor said:
"lol I thought Lobo would win this but i guess not.
"
Lobo can WIN. Lobo has been able to Punch Out Superman in the past. If Lobo can get inside on Ultron... Lobo can win here
#9 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Lobo has chance.He can use that large meat hook to yank Ultron insides out.
#10 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Lobo regen? I heard he can regen from a single drop of blood, and is it the newer Lord Ultron, or whatever his name is?

#11 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"Can't Lobo regen? I heard he can regen from a single drop of blood, and is it the newer Lord Ultron, or whatever his name is?"
Lobo has insane regenration powers
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Stalemate."
Thats Possible
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Stalemate."
Thats Possible"
I don't see Lobo breaking adamantium and Lobo can't die...
#15 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Stalemate."
Thats Possible"
I don't see Lobo breaking adamantium and Lobo can't die..."
Yeah. Lobo is mad powerful... but breaking adamantium maybe too much for him to physically do. 
#16 Posted by The Fabulous Frag (72 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if Lobo can break admantium, but admantium CAN be broken.

If he was not able to break it, he could at least get his hands on Ultron and bend his entire body to the point where his nigh-unbreakable admantium body would be shaped like a "U" for the rest of his life.

#17 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
The Fabulous Frag said:
"I don't know if Lobo can break admantium, but admantium CAN be broken.

If he was not able to break it, he could at least get his hands on Ultron and bend his entire body to the point where his nigh-unbreakable admantium body would be shaped like a "U" for the rest of his life.
"
That can't happen.Lobo can't bend adamantium nor can he break it..and getting his hands on Ultron in the first place will be extremely tough for him.
#18 Posted by The Fabulous Frag (72 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"
That can't happen.Lobo can't bend adamantium nor can he break it..and getting his hands on Ultron in the first place will be extremely tough for him.
"
Considering that adamantium does not exist in Lobo's universe, your opinion is just as good as mine.  I strongly disagree with you, but it's a matter of speculation.
#19 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
The Fabulous Frag said:
"Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"
"
Considering that adamantium does not exist in Lobo's universe, your opinion is just as good as mine.  I strongly disagree with you, but it's a matter of speculation.
"
Even if you exclude the adamantium you still wrong.
#20 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:
"Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"
"
"
"
Huh?
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:
"Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"
"
"
"
Huh?
"
If you exclude the fact that Lobo might not be able to bend or break adamantium...he still won't beat Ultron.
#22 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:
"Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"
"
"
"
Huh?
"
If you exclude the fact that Lobo might not be able to bend or break adamantium...he still won't beat Ultron."
If Ultron didn't have the adamantium body, I'm pretty sure Lobo would win. lol
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:
"Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"
"
"
"
Huh?
"
If you exclude the fact that Lobo might not be able to bend or break adamantium...he still won't beat Ultron."
"
#24 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:
"Queen Kong said:
"The Fabulous Frag said:

"
"
"
"
Huh?
"
"
........."
That can only mean.... I said something stupid?
#25 Posted by Niakron (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo easily

#26 Posted by termiteone4ever (8041 posts) - - Show Bio

LOBo either wins or stale mate Lobs is way too strong for Ultron. KNowing LOBO he will probably eat him/