Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Manchine

No Caption Provided
Ultron with 1 Week Prep in the DC Universe vs JLA .
No Caption Provided
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By tensor

jla

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By capall2

JLA easy...looking by the neck muscles on John, he looks like he's on roids...
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By isaac_clarke

There are a ton of versions of Ultron, be a bit more specific.
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Theodore

That JLA would destroy him in a second.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

JLA.

Asok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Asok

Ppppphhhhht.   

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Any one of the members (save a non-prep Batman) would beat Ultron (assuming this is Ultron Prime. Any lesser is laughable for these powerhouses). 
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RisingBean
@Super_SoldierXII:   You honestly think Aquaman could solo Ultron?  Can you give me a how for that scenario, I am interested in the answer.  
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By supermandefender

Superman could solo this.

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By GTG12

Jla definently.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceIMC

The thing about Ultron is it usually takes smarts to beat him. The JLA have fewer big brains than the Avengers. But then again Superman could pick him up and speedblitz him into the sun.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@RisingBean said:

@Super_SoldierXII:   You honestly think Aquaman could solo Ultron?  Can you give me a how for that scenario, I am interested in the answer.  

No I don't actually. Not outside his home turf. My bad. I should have excluded Aquaman in my comment.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@PrinceIMC said:

The thing about Ultron is it usually takes smarts to beat him. The JLA have fewer big brains than the Avengers. But then again Superman could pick him up and speedblitz him into the sun.

MMH and Batman are pretty big brainish in my books...
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@PrinceIMC said:

For some reason I never think of them as scientists like Hank Pym, Reed Richards or even Tony Stark. Batman uses his brains to solve problems but that's more deduction and investigation. I don't follow Batman very much but when its a technological issue I see him call on people like Oracle or Mr. Terrific. I guess J'onn is smart but its more just having come from a more technologically advanced society. I still don't see him use it much though.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I think JLA, Ultron is a watered down version of Amazo, and we all know how that ends....nvrmnd....Ultrons no where near Amazo.... 

And: 

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@PrinceIMC said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@PrinceIMC said:

For some reason I never think of them as scientists like Hank Pym, Reed Richards or even Tony Stark. Batman uses his brains to solve problems but that's more deduction and investigation. I don't follow Batman very much but when its a technological issue I see him call on people like Oracle or Mr. Terrific. I guess J'onn is smart but its more just having come from a more technologically advanced society. I still don't see him use it much though.

I see your point. When we think MMA we think planet breaker, powerhouse, TP god. When we think Batman we think clever, strategist supreme, greatest hand to hander etc. etc. but ya, they're pretty brainy. It's just their other abilities overshadow for sure...
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Manchine

Hmmm I just realised the Info I added is missing.  I put down 1 WEEK prep in the DC universe for Ultron.  I have no doubt without prep JLA would slaughter Ultron in a random encounter.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Which version?

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA.

departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By departed402

Aquaman solos... no, not really. JLA wins

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By nefarious

The JLA win.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i think if the JLA could beat Brainiac, they can beat Ultron

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By odinforce
they can't hurt him and i think with 1 week prep, ultron would be difficult to beat 
ultron has thor level strength so he can match any one of those guys there 

im thinkin martian, superman, or flash could beat him since they can phase through. unless ultron can make some prep against that
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@odinforce said:

they can't hurt him and i think with 1 week prep, ultron would be difficult to beat 
ultron has thor level strength so he can match any one of those guys there 

im thinkin martian, superman, or flash could beat him since they can phase through. unless ultron can make some prep against that

But only the Prime Ultron was made from primary adamantium. So the OP really should have specified which Ultron is in this fight. I assume it's Prime.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By odinforce
@Super_SoldierXII: yeah i assume its that one too
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Manchine

Since thats the only one that could take on the JLA I figured it was kinda obvious.  Not the cheap knockoffs.

andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By andre54
@PrinceIMC said:
yeah jla is missing their super smart members. mr. terrific and ray palmer are the most elite but batman or MM should be able to find a way. actually, before they even start thinking the flash could just vibrate through him and blow him up
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceIMC
@andre54 said:
@PrinceIMC said:
yeah jla is missing their super smart members. mr. terrific and ray palmer are the most elite but batman or MM should be able to find a way. actually, before they even start thinking the flash could just vibrate through him and blow him up
Exactly. The JLA are overpowered enough they'd just try smashing him before trying to come up with a scientific way to beat him. I dunno if Flash or MM could phase into him since Ultron is used to that sort of attack from Vision and has countermeasures for it. Plus he is made of Adamantium. But like I said before the JLA has the speed to speedblitz him into the sun or something.
Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sylvain

i'm sorry but JLA would demolish Ultron Huge Mismatch.

WALLCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOOSTERwing700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -8

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Ultron with prep destroys.

IamTheLaw85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA in a murderous ten out of ten stomp. What the heck is ultron to a team of power house heavy hitters and a prep god? Anyone on this team could solo

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Killemall

JLA in a murderous ten out of ten stomp. What the heck is ultron to a team of power house heavy hitters and a prep god? Anyone on this team could solo

Not really.

Granted there are few low showings of Ultron, solid majority of showing shows otherwise. He has had Avengers helpless against him multiple time, Thor going all out cant hurt Ultron, he is indestructible, not sure why people under-estimate the hell out of Ultron but meh!

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By patrat18

@manchine said:

Hmmm I just realised the Info I added is missing. I put down 1 WEEK prep in the DC universe for Ultron. I have no doubt without prep JLA would slaughter Ultron in a random encounter.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron without prep would would have a shot in fight in character. With prep he stomps.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Killemall
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are there any differences between Ultron and Female Ultron? Could Female Ultron solo that Justice League? From what I've seen not really even though FU had a superb healing factor and I think even was made of Vibranium.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i say ultron wow i see alot of dc fanboys in here i say ultron cuz first ultron doesn't fight fair he's gonna send his hordes of differnt versions at them second 1 day prep is like 4oyears for ultron we are talking about a super computer that cna acess top goverment infor in 30seconds if he wanted and set up plans in the next hour or so hell 3 hours is alot for ultron so we are saying ultron now knows every one strength and weaknesses now batman planned for years on how to take out the jla wecould say he hacked into bats plans modified it and boom no more jla

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666: Its weird how much people seem to under-estimate Ultron.

It was in times when people still couldn't break through barreier called "everyone in JLA is planet buster". Still when I older threads, let say from 4 years ago, all people here seemed to think that whole JLA and almost every other hero in DC has light-speed reflex.

It took years for something about 10 people (including both of us) to change it. I still remember that I have been called a troll for saying that fully powered Sentry can defeat Superman or that Thor is as powerfull as he was before he gained Odin Force...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Killemall

@chibio said:

Are there any differences between Ultron and Female Ultron? Could Female Ultron solo that Justice League? From what I've seen not really even though FU had a superb healing factor and I think even was made of Vibranium.

Ultron , at the end of the day, is a sentiment programming, the female Ultron is connected to original one of course, but they are different, as her body was made out of morphed pieces of Iron Man own armor as opposed to as opposed to his normal, pure adamanitum armour.

If you wanna see Ultron feats and stuffs, i made a chronology thread of Ultron few days back.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/ultron-413/ultron-chronology-1491781/

Delcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ultron can transfer and duplicate his memory to another bodies, i dont think this could be so easy, and with the 1 week prep can find any jla weakness, unless they have cyborg

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delcar said:

ultron can transfer and duplicate his memory to another bodies, i dont think this could be so easy, and with the 1 week prep can find any jla weakness, unless they have cyborg

Cyborg would only be another Ultron's tool.

Delcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: mmm, it could be, in forever evil cyborg was hacked by a virus called the grid almost killing him, also vision was hacked by ultron. But Cyborg can be the only one to resist hacking and protect JLA useful prep data for a while (and not, batman can't)

Orphan81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Orphan81

The JLA take this so hard it's not even funny. Ultron even with a week of Prep isn't going to have enough to take out this team. Most of the JLA members alone could take Ultron down (Most, not all). The only one who would have problems is Aquaman and if that goes into the water, Ultron is toast there.

Cyborg would only be another Ultron's tool

Cyborg is capable of hacking into anything. New 52 Cyborg's technology adapts to any and all Technology it encounters. Lex Luthor, who is far smarter then Ultron could ever hope to be, is so paranoid of this, he keeps hidden Satellites in the Asteroid Belt, just to make sure Cyborg can't hack them, because he isn't aware they exist.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orphan81 said:

The JLA take this so hard it's not even funny. Ultron even with a week of Prep isn't going to have enough to take out this team. Most of the JLA members alone could take Ultron down (Most, not all). The only one who would have problems is Aquaman and if that goes into the water, Ultron is toast there.

Cyborg is capable of hacking into anything. New 52 Cyborg's technology adapts to any and all Technology it encounters. Lex Luthor, who is far smarter then Ultron could ever hope to be, is so paranoid of this, he keeps hidden Satellites in the Asteroid Belt, just to make sure Cyborg can't hack them, because he isn't aware they exist.

Ultron> No one from JLA can even hurt Ultron. He takes this without prep. He can take them out, while they can;t take out him. Utron controlled Phalanx. Cyborg doesn;t have feats similar to that one. And Cyborg already was controlled. You're overestimating JLA and underestimating Ultron.

Orphan81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orphan81 said:

Ultron> No one from JLA can even hurt Ultron. He takes this without prep. He can take them out, while they can;t take out him. Utron controlled Phalanx. Cyborg doesn;t have feats similar to that one. And Cyborg already was controlled. You're overestimating JLA and underestimating Ultron.

Cyborg hasn't been controlled in New 52. His Technology evolved to the point where it literally split off of him, became Self Aware and basically became a better version of Ultron, locking down the entire planet's computer resources in moments. Cyborg has access to this same system of technology, Ultron wouldn't stand a chance against New 52 Cyborg. I'll take Apokalyptican Technology based Cyborg as being more Advanced then the Phalanx any day. You're talking New God Technology.

As for Hurting Ultron, it's been said easy enough, Most of them could throw him into the Sun, and Adamantium has a melting point, it's why it can even be shaped in the first place. Being driven into the core of the Sun means no more Ultron. Superman, Wonder Woman, the Martian Man Hunter are all stronger then him. The Flash beats him with Speed and the Speed Force, can vibrate past his Adamantium shell and rip his cpu out. The entire JL is so overkill for Ultron it's not really a contest.