#1 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption

                                                            vs













prep spidey.. what you guys think?...
#2 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

any takers???????

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"any takers???????"

Ultron curbstomp.
#4 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

any tactics that could work? i mean it is the iron spidey... even if ultron is Ultron....

#5 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

with some help spidey could beat him but probably not alone.

#6 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

iron spidey with a bit of ease

#7 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"iron spidey with a bit of ease"

i'm not really sure who would win but why do you think spidey would win?
#8 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

because ultron can be picked apart slowly by spideys new legs and once spidey gets some webbing into his circuitry its over....

#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"because ultron can be picked apart slowly by spideys new legs and once spidey gets some webbing into his circuitry its over...."

Hulk couldnot even break some of ultrons bodies.  He only put a small dent in it.
#10 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

but ultron has orifices and that would be spideys target

#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"but ultron has orifices and that would be spideys target"

What?
#12 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

his face and the back of his neck are spots

#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"his face and the back of his neck are spots"

Thats much better.
#14 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30149 posts) - - Show Bio

Judging by the picture, it looks like Lord Ultron. He eats Iron Spidey for breakfast.

#15 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

No effin' way Spidey can win this fight. Hell, Iron Man can't beat Ultron, Iron Spider certainly can't.

#16 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"No effin' way Spidey can win this fight. Hell, Iron Man can't beat Ultron, Iron Spider certainly can't.
"

Does it docotr doom fear ultron.
#17 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Slinger said:
"No effin' way Spidey can win this fight. Hell, Iron Man can't beat Ultron, Iron Spider certainly can't.
"

Does it docotr doom fear ultron."
Hmmm, that'd be a better fight. My gut says doom could win.
#18 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

ppl tend to downplay spideys versatility and potential he is much more capable than ironman who has a tendency to get his arse whupped

#19 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#20 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Really?! This is ridiculous! Iron Spider got beat by Iron Man, Iron Man got beat by Ultron, Ultron>Iron Spider!

#21 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey survives encounter with classic hulk, ironman gets his ass whupped by classic hulk

hulk>spider>iron man

see how i can twist your logic 

#22 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"

spidey survives encounter with classic hulk, ironman gets his ass whupped by classic hulk

hulk>spider>iron man

see how i can twist your logic 

"
That's just it, your logic is twisted. Did you read when the Mighty Avengers fought Ultron? Ultron held it's own with Sentry for a while, Spider-Man couldn't last three seconds against Sentry.
#23 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

he couldnt defeat sentry but he could stll for time with sentry just by abusing his spider sense and shooting web bullets at him spidey is a great staller

#24 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Imma walk away now...

#25 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

okay...

#26 Posted by THORSON (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

ULTRON

#27 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron stomps and this should be locked.

#28 Posted by New_World_Order (12573 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron.

#29 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

....in before the lock, says the guy with with the Iron Spider avatar.