Ultron vs Hulk

• 148 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MotorSteel

Can Ultron take this over WWH, if not or if so, why?

Post Edited:2008-01-27 20:46:18

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ultron can take this. The same way Ironman used Lazers to shoot out Bruce, same way Ulty gets it.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zee crusher

Which version of hulk and which one of ultron then i can answer the question.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MotorSteel

zee crusher says:

"Which version of hulk and which one of ultron then i can answer the question."

OH Woops, I meant to add WWH to the description.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

Either way i think EC is right ultron is pretty unbreakable so i only seeing hulk some how throwing him away and not truly beating him.

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By donkrieg76543

Hulk

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Ultron wins.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Either way i think EC is right ultron is pretty unbreakable so i only seeing hulk some how throwing him away and not truly beating him."

Ultron may not be breakable but he can be immobolized. His strength is nothing compared to Hulk's. So it depends on what you consider beaten.

Hulk!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Either way i think EC is right ultron is pretty unbreakable so i only seeing hulk some how throwing him away and not truly beating him."

Ultron may not be breakable but he can be immobolized. His strength is nothing compared to Hulk's. So it depends on what you consider beaten.

Hulk!"

I know he can be broken with enough force but hulk can be taken down with enough blast with remember that human that in marvel has the best wins over hulk he beat hulk three times hulk only beat him once we can see why it only stopped at once but any way the guy had some spear things with electricity or something similair so ultron will take alot of tiem to get broken while that hulk loses.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
Ultron may not be breakable but he can be immobolized. His strength is nothing compared to Hulk's. So it depends on what you consider beaten. Hulk!"
I know he can be broken with enough force but hulk can be taken down with enough blast with remember that human that in marvel has the best wins over hulk he beat hulk three times hulk only beat him once we can see why it only stopped at once but any way the guy had some spear things with electricity or something similair so ultron will take alot of tiem to get broken while that hulk loses."

Do you mean the same blast that even Ironman armor withstood. I know it may dange the Hulk but would it stop him. He does have a healing factor that's greater than Wolverine's.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eraser

come on, Ultron loses this. If Wonderman can put Ultron down, I think HULK can.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By brainiac 1.0

uLTRON

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Holacik

jqntaylor says:

"Im not sure but I think she hulk has battled ultron once and succeded so I want to take hulk on this one. I think if hulks power stage is high enough especially if we are dealing with WWH that his power will reach a level where he can easily break through adam"
Adamantium is unbreakable. No matter how strong Hulk gets he won't dent it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Which Ultron? Are we talking about the female Ultron who got her head ripped off by the Sentry,pre-Annihilation Ultron,or The new and Improved Lord Ultron?

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Vance Astro says:

"Which Ultron? Are we talking about the female Ultron who got her head ripped off by the Sentry,pre-Annihilation Ultron,or The new and Improved Lord Ultron?"

We have to wait for motorsteel to come back on to tell us which ultron.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Holacik

brainiac 1.0 says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Which Ultron? Are we talking about the female Ultron who got her head ripped off by the Sentry,pre-Annihilation Ultron,or The new and Improved Lord Ultron?"
We have to wait for motorsteel to come back on to tell us which ultron."

We also could state how well each Ultron would do against WWH.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Holacik says:

"brainiac 1.0 says:
"Vance Astro says:
We also could state how well each Ultron would do against WWH."

Lord Ultron is the only one I see beating him with no prep.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Holacik

Vance Astro says:

"Holacik says:
"brainiac 1.0 says:
"Vance Astro says:
Lord Ultron is the only one I see beating him with no prep."

If pre anihalition is made of Adamantium, I'm not sure how the Hulk will put him down.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Holacik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Holacik says:
"brainiac 1.0 says:
"Vance Astro says:
Lord Ultron is the only one I see beating him with no prep."
If pre anihalition is made of Adamantium, I'm not sure how the Hulk will put him down."

He's not all adamantium...some parts are Titanium.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MotorSteel

I'm using the one in Annihilation- Conquest.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Holacik

Which parts are? Is it something WWH can figure out?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Holacik says:

"Which parts are? Is it something WWH can figure out?"

Hulk would have to figure it out...Trial and error.All his joints are titanium so they can bend,you can't really bend adamantium..so Hulk could pull his arms,fingers and legs off or even tear his head off his neck.I'm sure that when Hulk planted Emma Frost in the ground,ripped off Rockslide's arms and legs and bent Colossus's arms...he had no idea he could do that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

MotorSteel says:

"I'm using the one in Annihilation- Conquest."

The Ultron wins.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MotorSteel

Villinova says:

"The way WWH was written as being so powerful no one could hurt him I wouldn't doubt that the writers would have made it so he could break Addy armour. I mean you know how many seemingly 'unbreakable' things have been broken. Cap. America's Sheild...Silver Surfer's surfboard...just to name a couple. So yeah I wouldn't put it past the Hulk, though I hate him and his all powerful thing I'll give it to him, plus like they said it's not all adamantium so hulk could easily break those weak points. As for the not bending thing...I thought that was impossible too, because it's techniqually breaking the molecules in the metal...but I have been repeatedly told the Magneto rolled Wolverine into a ball once, just thought I'd throw that out there for the not bending joints thing, but yeah on normal circumstances you right...so uhhh yeah I guess I said all of that for nothing, oops!
Post Edited:2008-06-05 22:07:10"

Wait..someone broke Cap's shield?

Villinova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Villinova

The way WWH was written as being so powerful no one could hurt him I wouldn't doubt that the writers would have made it so he could break Addy armour. I mean you know how many seemingly 'unbreakable' things have been broken. Cap. America's Sheild...Silver Surfer's surfboard...just to name a couple. So yeah I wouldn't put it past the Hulk, though I hate him and his all powerful thing I'll give it to him, plus like they said it's not all adamantium so hulk could easily break those weak points. As for the not bending thing...I thought that was impossible too, because it's techniqually breaking the molecules in the metal...but I have been repeatedly told the Magneto rolled Wolverine into a ball once, just thought I'd throw that out there for the not bending joints thing, but yeah on normal circumstances you right...so uhhh yeah I guess I said all of that for nothing, oops!
Post Edited:2008-06-05 22:07:10

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Villinova says:

"The way WWH was written as being so powerful no one could hurt him I wouldn't doubt that the writers would have made it so he could break Addy armour. I mean you know how many seemingly 'unbreakable' things have been broken. Cap. America's Sheild...Silver Surfer's surfboard...just to name a couple. So yeah I wouldn't put it past the Hulk, though I hate him and his all powerful thing I'll give it to him, plus like they said it's not all adamantium so hulk could easily break those weak points. As for the not bending thing...I thought that was impossible too, because it's techniqually breaking the molecules in the metal...but I have been repeatedly told the Magneto rolled Wolverine into a ball once, just thought I'd throw that out there for the not bending joints thing, but yeah on normal circumstances you right...so uhhh yeah I guess I said all of that for nothing, oops!

Hulk couldn't break Wolverine or X-23's adamantium bones so I doubt he could break a hole adamantium robot.I was saying he could do damage to the parts of him that are titanium,which he can.Hulk can't break adamantium.What Magneto can do to metal is different than what someone can do with actual physical strength.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Holacik

Villinova says:

So umm, are you trying to say that WWH can break or bend adamantium?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

MotorSteel says:

"Villinova says:
Wait..someone broke Cap's shield?"

Yes...Thanos broke it.And while were talking about unbreakable I never heard of Silver Surfer's board being unbreakable.

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Holacik

Vance Astro says:

"Villinova says:
Hulk couldn't break Wolverine or X-23's adamantium bones so I doubt he could break a hole adamantium robot.I was saying he could do damage to the parts of him that are titanium,which he can.Hulk can't break adamantium.What Magneto can do to metal is different than what someone can do with actual physical strength."
616 Adamantium is unbreakable, it can be affected on a molecular level(which is what Magneto did when he ripped it out of Wolverine).
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Holacik

Vance Astro says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Villinova says:
Yes...Thanos broke it.And while were talking about unbreakable I never heard of Silver Surfer's board being unbreakable."

Did Thanos break it during the Infinity Gauntlet or a different time?

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Holacik

Vance Astro says:

"Holacik says:
"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Villinova says:
Yes...Thanos broke it.And while were talking about unbreakable I never heard of Silver Surfer's board being unbreakable."
Did Thanos break it during the Infinity Gauntlet or a different time?"
Infinit Gauntlet is the only time I know of Thanos breaking it.His shield was broken another time though in an Avengers comic.Can't remember by whom though."
It actually Shattered in his own Comic, but that was do to anti-vibranium(Captain america 3 I believe) or something I'll have to dig it up, but nothing to do with the adamantium.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MotorSteel

Vance Astro says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Villinova says:

NO ONE is supposed to brake it, and why was Cap fighting Thanos in the first place?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Holacik says:

"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Villinova says:
Did Thanos break it during the Infinity Gauntlet or a different time?"

Infinit Gauntlet is the only time I know of Thanos breaking it.His shield was broken another time though in an Avengers comic.Can't remember by whom though.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

MotorSteel says:

"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Villinova says:
NO ONE is supposed to brake it, and why was Cap fighting Thanos in the first place?"

He didn't break it with physcial strength though.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MotorSteel

Vance Astro says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Villinova says:
NO ONE is supposed to brake it, and why was Cap fighting Thanos in the first place?"

He didn't break it with physcial strength though."

Did he like molecularly break it apart?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Villinova says:

"No I'm not saying Hulk can break addy, and if he ever did I'd be pissed...I'm just saying I thought the writers wrote the hulk way to powerful for what he is, and for awhile it looked like he could do whatever he wanted. So I wouldn't put it past the writers to allow WWH to do it. But yes Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet did...the shield has been broken 5 time I think...and Surfer's Surfboard might not be unbreakable, I might have assumed, but it's suppose to be pretty tough I guess. By the way everyone was basically fighting Thanos at that time."

The Hulk was doing whatever he wanted before WWH...That's why they sent him to another planet.WWH is basically,what would happen if Hulk passed a level of anger he had never gotten to before.Marvel has always stated that his strength grows with anger so then his power is unlimited.I didn't see Hulk do anything that was outside the range,someone with his power could do.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

MotorSteel says:

"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Villinova says:
Did he like molecularly break it apart?"

Probably had something to do with the power gem...which I believe is magic.

Villinova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Villinova

No I'm not saying Hulk can break addy, and if he ever did I'd be pissed...I'm just saying I thought the writers wrote the hulk way to powerful for what he is, and for awhile it looked like he could do whatever he wanted. So I wouldn't put it past the writers to allow WWH to do it. But yes Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet did...the shield has been broken 5 time I think...and Surfer's Surfboard might not be unbreakable, I might have assumed, but it's suppose to be pretty tough I guess. By the way everyone was basically fighting Thanos at that time.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Villinova says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Villinova says:
Thanos backhanded him and the shield shattered easily...whether it was the strength or the energy radiating from gems and gauntlet it never really specified. "

There's no way it could have been strength unless it was strength gained by the Gauntlet...Thanos isn't that strong.

Villinova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Villinova

MotorSteel says:

"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Villinova says:

Thanos backhanded him and the shield shattered easily...whether it was the strength or the energy radiating from gems and gauntlet it never really specified.

Villinova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Villinova

Vance Astro says:

"Villinova says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Vance Astro says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Villinova says:
Thanos backhanded him and the shield shattered easily...whether it was the strength or the energy radiating from gems and gauntlet it never really specified. "

There's no way it could have been strength unless it was strength gained by the Gauntlet...Thanos isn't that strong."

Obviously it was strength from the gauntlet and gems, but if it was just the enhanced strength that broke the shield then it still shows that pure strength can break it...but like I said I'm not sure if the energy was involved.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Villinova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Villinova

Confused about my comment Vance?

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Holacik

During that fight Mephisto convinced Thanos that Death would be impressed if the heroes had a chance. He basically turned off everything but the Power gem...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Villinova says:

"Confused about my comment Vance?"

Nah,I don't have anything else to say.

Super_Man91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Super_Man91

Ultron has drained hulk's gamma energy in avengers earth's mightiest heroes

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Eternal Chaos said:

Ultron can take this. The same way Ironman used Lazers to shoot out Bruce, same way Ulty gets it.

Pretty much this

Avatar image for herokiller12344
Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Herokiller12344

From what I've been reading WWH is pretty overpowered. But Adamantium is still unbreakable, right? Anyway after about 3 hours of nonstop fighting I think Ultron would wear Hulk down. Or Ultron could suck the Gamma rays from his blood, cause he can totally do that.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant

Ultron.

WALLCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers