Is that some kind of pun?

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Stompa

I think it means no one knows Gurren Lagann.....uhm and to be honest me included. After a google research i guess it is some kind of mech isn´t it? If so he losses by default because of Ultrons technopathy.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@Stompa said:

I think it means no one knows Gurren Lagann.....uhm and to be honest me included. After a google research i guess it is some kind of mech isn´t it? If so he losses by default because of Ultrons technopathy.

It's more than mech. It's a counduit for his pilot's Spiral Powa. This means that GL can flat out ignore whatever powers his opponent has, and make him explode by sheer awesomness. And as Spiral Powa is generated only by living beings, Ultron would never be able to comprehend it and most likely would be himself hijacked by Lagann.

And that's just simple Gurren Lagann. Give him stuff to assimilate and you'll have Arc-Gurren-Lagann, and whoooo, boy that would be an overkill...

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By KingOfAsh

@Stompa: Maybe, but the last two aren't techniqually machines (the final Gurren Lagann energy and the second last is hinted to be made of flesh)

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stompa

@Kyle_Dornez:

Making someone "explode by sheer awesomness" is not an actual superpower i guess. :) ok since i have no idea what GL is capable off i trust you if you say he wins i just want to add that Ultron is really badass himself and controlled a huge portion of Marvel space and even kicked some Marvel heavy hitters asses so he shouldn´t be taken to lightly.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@KingOfAsh said:

@Stompa: Maybe, but the last two aren't techniqually machines (the final Gurren Lagann energy and the second last is hinted to be made of flesh)

Well TTGL never was meant to be over-analyzed. It's Tengen-Toppa form and SUPER TENGEN-TOPPA form are basically an antropomorphic mass of spiral power, unable to exist in universe proper - their entire battles were dimensionally shifted just so they could take place. But even it's smaller, planet-sized forms are mostly held together by Simons Spiral Power, so it's not the machine - it's the pilot that matters. And if we put Ryoma Nagarein cockpit, not just Ultron - The UNIVERSE would be obliterated. Well, Ryoma could do that in his Getter too, though...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By terry2012

Gurren Lagann wins.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@Stompa said:

@Kyle_Dornez:

Making someone "explode by sheer someone" is not an actual superpower i guess. :) ok since i have no idea what GL is capable off i trust you if you say he wins i just want to add that Ultron is really badass himself and controlled a huge portion of Marvel space and even kicked some Marvel heavy hitters asses so he shouldn´t be taken to lightly.

Ummm, no, sorry, but actually it is pretty much exactly what happens when Gurren Lagann gets winded up... I've read Annihilation Conquest, but really, it's Gainax anime here, you'll need someone from Index-verse to take it on

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stompa

@Kyle_Dornez: first of all i edited my post because i was to stupid to write correctly...so if this is the actual description of what he does, does someone need to be impressed to explode or how does his "awesomness" work?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xeon1cs

Gurren Lagann is still a machine... So there's really no reason to believe Ultrons technopathy wouldn't just take control of base Gurren Lagann.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By mk111

Isn't Gurren Lagann supposed to be stupidly strong?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Ultron's durability is off the charts.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ms__omega

@mk111 said:

Isn't Gurren Lagann supposed to be stupidly strong?

It is it destroys galaxies for fun in the series.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By mk111

@Ms. Omega:

Okay, I need to watch this anime soon. If only Bandai hadn't closed down.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ms__omega

@mk111: It also can wield galaxies as weapons.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingOfAsh

@Kyle_Dornez: Just saying when TTGL was destroyed in the second movie, blood flowed off the galaxies.

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't need sttgl here XD and seriously he only need around Super Galaxy Gurren lagann and Team dai-Gurren can also hack to XD

https://youtu.be/iY2JzfLU8Ds