Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By cooljammy18

@boringperson said:
@thor_parker82 said:

@never_give_up: He´ll hit her eventually, he was able to tag and hit Vision who seemed pretty fast.

Vision showed no impressive speed feats to put him remotely close to the DCCU's only current speedster. Hell, Vision and Ultron have worse speed feats than Iron Man...

Faora rag dolls Ultron until the end of time.

Maybe it puts him down, maybe it doesn't. But he's never getting a hit in.

I mean, Ultron can also fly... but I'm not really sure how that helps him take Faora down other than allowing him to run away more effectively.

This

That. Ultron was kind of disappointing.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: nope, foara got tagged plenty and wasnt even that fast combat wise....

she was traveling very fast, not punching very fast

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heaven_sings7:ultron and hulk never even fought, cant see how you can ragdoll someone you didnt even fight

@willpayton when did hulk ever harm him?

he punched him... it sent him flying. he threw him off a plane, it didnt do anything...

his cracks were already there from what vision did to him... and scarlet witch pulled out his heart from the small cracks that were already there

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: You literally have no reason to post an image of what a word means, considering it took you that just to form whatever kind of argument you're thinking you have. I'm not too sure about you trying to use it against me to prove me wrong, or something. O.o But, of course, people like you aren't going to know how to use words like disorient, anyway.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: i saw the video

her fighting style consists of gloating.... thanks for giving another reason why it would be even easier for ultron to tag her

Heaven_Sings7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heaven_sings7:ultron and hulk never even fought, cant see how you can ragdoll someone you didnt even fight

he punched him... it sent him flying. he threw him off a plane, it didnt do anything...

his cracks were already there from what vision did to him... and scarlet witch pulled out his heart from the small cracks that were already there

Really ? re-watch AoU then cuz Hulk ragdoll punched him up into the air and then swatted him out the jet its clear that if they fought head on Hulk would have destroy him

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heaven_sings7: so if my little borther comes to me after ive been shot and punches me, he fodderized me? or if im on my pc, paying attention to it, and my lilttle bro comes out of the blue and punches me, id be ragdolled by him? answer: no

thor > hulk

ultron >> thor

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: You literally have no reason to post an image of what a word means, considering it took you that just to form whatever kind of argument you're thinking you have. I'm not too sure about you trying to use it against me to prove me wrong, or something. O.o But, of course, people like you aren't going to know how to use words like disorient, anyway.

Don't know what you're talking about...

@never_give_up: i saw the video

her fighting style consists of gloating.... thanks for giving another reason why it would be even easier for ultron to tag her

Great argument.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins.

The_Paradox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron should take this.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk was the last to fight him when he was getting away in that aircraft. Hulk jumped in and destroyed him, although it was off-screen. But, Hulk was able to do damage enough to finish him off. That's why I say that Ultron, while extremely durable, could be damaged by physical hits.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By never give up

@urban_ninja_x: You can stop being sarcastic you aren't really offering anything to the debate. I proved you wrong get over it your argument didn't make sense and doesn't stick.

No Caption Provided

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Ultron if he's in his final "juiced" form and Faora hasn't adjusted to the atmosphere.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Ultron if he's in his final "juiced" form and Faora hasn't adjusted to the atmosphere.

Tony Stark always has something dumb to say lol

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: What exactly have you proved me wrong on? You posted the meaning of a word, that's it. You haven't refuted anything.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora got this, she was taking care of superman for a good bit

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Regular Body, Ultron gets owned. Vibranium? Ultron wrecks.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ultron does what he does best...get beaten senseless.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By never give up

@urban_ninja_x said:

@never_give_up: What exactly have you proved me wrong on? You posted the meaning of a word, that's it. You haven't refuted anything.

Reread what you wrote please. You mentioned she's disoriented(she had a sensory overload). Another thing you contradicted yourself that's why I posted the meaning of being disoriented. She's heavily disoriented due to the sensory overload that's why she didn't try to escape then you tried to use that as a reason Ultron wins. Additionally, Ultron isn't Doomsday he doesn't evolve in battle. The missile wouldn't kill her that's why she stood there. Ultron isn't touching her. It's that simple he hasn't shown speed or reflexes that put him on Faora's level.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is strange is that Faora had enough time to evade the missile from striking her, yet she didn't. Granted, she was disoriented, but if she knew what was coming for her, she could have moved. With that, once she realizes she's doing nothing to Ultron, Ultron will have the upper-hand and put her down. Either by evolving further (as if he needs to), or by accessing heavy-duty missile action.

@never_give_up: In other words, you posted the meaning of disoriented to emphasize what I said? Because, that's all I'm seeing. You're basically explaining what happened to her even though I had already. And, now you're telling me why she didn't move. Yet, I claimed that she could have moved. There are levels of disorientation, and being disoriented, as I said before, doesn't mean you can't move. If she was able to raise out her hand toward the missile coming for her, she could have moved. But she chose not to. Also, I didn't imply that's how Ultron would win. You're adding it into a statement where it doesn't exist. He has more than speed and reflexes that can give him the win.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wasn't adamantium in that movie was he. He stole the adamantium to use for his final form along with the infinity stone. why would he be downloading himself into vision if he already has the ultimate chassis

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: hulk threw him off the plane... thats ALL he did

nothing was offscreen, becuse hulk never even left the plane, he stayed in it. after what vision did to him ,no one else left any other physical damage on him

scarlet witch took his heart out through his cracks nd thats about it

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By never give up

@urban_ninja_x said:

What is strange is that Faora had enough time to evade the missile from striking her, yet she didn't. Granted, she was disoriented, but if she knew what was coming for her, she could have moved. With that, once she realizes she's doing nothing to Ultron, Ultron will have the upper-hand and put her down. Either by evolving further (as if he needs to), or by accessing heavy-duty missile action.

@never_give_up: In other words, you posted the meaning of disoriented to emphasize what I said? Because, that's all I'm seeing. You're basically explaining what happened to her even though I had already. And, now you're telling me why she didn't move. Yet, I claimed that she could have moved. There are levels of disorientation, and being disoriented, as I said before, doesn't mean you can't move. If she was able to raise out her hand toward the missile coming for her, she could have moved. But she chose not to. Also, I didn't imply that's how Ultron would win. You're adding it into a statement where it doesn't exist.He has more than speed and reflexes that can give him the win.

Name them. What you brought up was irrelevant to what I was talking about. Really her speed/reactions aren't up to par when she's disoriented who would have thought.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron, Faora can't do anything to him.

Anyone saying Faora is too fast, I have two words for you. Robot Telekinesis.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Honestly, how on earth is Ultron going tag Faora when he was being outmanuvered bt Steve? And before I get the whole "he was in his mark III body" argument, never was it stated or shown that his Vibranium body bettered his relaxes/combat speed. The only thing it seemed to improve was his durability.

I
Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vibranium Uktron could win.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: nope, foara got tagged plenty and wasnt even that fast combat wise....

she was traveling very fast, not punching very fast

So he tags her...

He doesn't have the striking or energy project feats to say it would do much if anything at all.

When she was stand up fighting with MoS she wasn't tagged unless he hit her with a travel speed flying tackle.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

faora

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Spider-ManWins
BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: except fodderzing thor.

He surprised Thor, threw a wall at him, and then punched him 4 times.

He then grabs Thor by the throat and Thor holds on to his arm so that Vision can get a perfect shot.

Thor wasn't even choking while being grabbed and wasn't the least bit scuffed. He was joking while it happened and was completely unfazed. Ultron's punches weren't causing shockwaves. They didn't even knock vision through a church roof that was 5 feet behind him when Ultron punched him into it.

Ultron has shown nothing more impressive than Mark III Iron Man besides durability vs energy projection.

By comparison Zod hit MoS 31 times in their final fight to MoS's 10 and both slammed into a solid stone structure after atmospheric reentry. After which both were fine.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Phantom16

@boringperson said:
@spider-manwins said:

He then grabs Thor by the throat and Thor holds on to his arm so that Vision can get a perfect shot.

Thor wasn't even choking while being grabbed and wasn't the least bit scuffed. He was joking while it happened and was completely unfazed. Ultron's punches weren't causing shockwaves. They didn't even knock vision through a church roof that was 5 feet behind him when Ultron punched him into it.

Ultron has shown nothing more impressive than Mark III Iron Man besides durability vs energy projection.

By comparison Zod hit MoS 31 times in their final fight to MoS's 10 and both slammed into a solid stone structure after atmospheric reentry. After which both were fine.

Lol. Ultron can easily damage Faora. All he has to do is spam boulders until he tags her and uses his magnetic power to throw her about.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:
@spider-manwins said:

Lol. Ultron can easily damage Faora. All he has to do is spam boulders until he tags her and uses his magnetic power to throw her about.

Which he used... once? Against a wall?

He never used it against an opponent in combat.

Spam... boulders?

You do know how fast Faora is, right?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ElderSkaar

Faora toss a jet plane to his face.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16 said:
@boringperson said:
@spider-manwins said:

Which he used... once? Against a wall?

He never used it against an opponent in combat.

Spam... boulders?

You do know how fast Faora is, right?

He used it against Tony when he fought him his Mark III body.

He can control large earth structures.He did in his fight with Steve and Thor. Faora gets a rock to the face,

lol. Clark tagged her. Ultron will get her eventually. All he has to do is control her metal suit and launch a boulder at her head.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Stalemate. Faora is a good bit stronger and far faster. She has the durability to tank any attacks (I doubt he lands any though). On the Flip Side, I don't think she has any way to damage him in final form.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: dont watch movies on bootleg dude...

he grabbed thor, threw him, knoced him around, then choked him

thats when vision came in to save him

when someone grabs your neck, you grab his arms to try to take off his arm... and you somehow confused that with thor holding onto him so ultron wont escape? lolololLOLoLoLoLoLoLoLol

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: you must think humans are turtles

in those gifs above, foara is fighting at martial artists speeds lol

Monte-Cristo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Monte-Cristo
deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By deaditegonzo

This is a super stomp. Im actually surprised this thread isnt locked. Faora, easy.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@deaditegonzo: its not locked because foara can actually cause ultron problems beofre going down

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora manhandles him

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Phantom16

Ultron still one shots.

Ultron fodderized Thor, who stronger than MOS krptonians. Ultron endured attacks from the mind gem(city buster)and Thor's lightning(shown to obliterate the leviathans and entire continental and landmasses) and a repulser beam which has shown the power rip holes in tanks. And even that wasn't enough to put him down. After all of that, he can still stand up and make jokes. After getting hit by Hulk, he still had the mobility to make it to the Quinjet. Ultron's durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Krptonian.

Clark was downed and winded by a steel beam. Faora gets a Vibranium fist to the face.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: you must think humans are turtles

in those gifs above, foara is fighting at martial artists speeds lol

I think you replied to the wrong person. I haven't posted any gifs.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: so galatea > batman?

and im telling you this because you insist that ultron wont be able to touch foara

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: so galatea > batman?

and im telling you this because you insist that ultron wont be able to touch foara

I honestly do not know what you are talking about.

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow I remember Faora being faster. Really wasn't impressed with her speed after watching that video.

Ultron wins if he's in his final form.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: dont watch movies on bootleg dude...

he grabbed thor, threw him, knoced him around, then choked him

thats when vision came in to save him

when someone grabs your neck, you grab his arms to try to take off his arm... and you somehow confused that with thor holding onto him so ultron wont escape? lolololLOLoLoLoLoLoLoLol

Generally you grab at the hand that's crushing your throat and trying to pry back fingers... Or you slam down into the elbow. Thor did neither. He grabs the forearm...

He rushes Thor, grabs him, throws him into the church, throws a pillar at him, punches him 4 times, and then grabs him by the neck.

Which is pretty much exactly what I said before.

Thor is completely fine after the encounter and isn't even scuffed. Ultron's punches didn't send shockwaves. His throw didn't collapse the building.

Ultron's striking and strength have poor feats. Get over it.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers