if ultron is in vibranium form, he wins, any other from loses to foara

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By never give up

Faora never developed HV so I'll say stalemate. Don't see how ultron touches her though.

Loading Video...

Stalemate.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ultron

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stalemate

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora bitch slaps Ultron... she wrecks

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By never give up
Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: Faora can´t damage him and he´s strong enough to hurt her.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

What form is Ultron in?

His final most powerful form in the movie.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's Vibranium Ultron, he can win purely due to his durability. Otherwise, nothing in his arsenal suggests he's powerful enough to defeat Faora. MoS Kryptonians, despite all the force they put out, showed no signs of lasting damage.

Really, the only chance Ultron has of winning is destroying her equipment so can't deal with the environment, and if that's the case, he wins handily. Otherwise, it's Faora for the majority.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: He´ll hit her eventually, he was able to tag and hit Vision who seemed pretty fast.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: What is strange is that Faora had enough time to evade the missile from striking her, yet she didn't. Granted, she was disoriented, but if she knew what was coming for her, she could have moved. With that, once she realizes she's doing nothing to Ultron, Ultron will have the upper-hand and put her down. Either by evolving further (as if he needs to), or by accessing heavy-duty missile action.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: He´ll hit her eventually, he was able to tag and hit Vision who seemed pretty fast.

Vision isn't on Faora's lvl of speed.

@never_give_up: What is strange is that Faora had enough time to evade the missile from striking her, yet she didn't. Granted, she was disoriented, but if she knew what was coming for her, she could have moved. With that, once she realizes she's doing nothing to Ultron, Ultron will have the upper-hand and put her down. Either by evolving further (as if he needs to), or by accessing heavy-duty missile action.

Do you know what disoriented means?

No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron gets wrecked, even in his most powerful form he still wasn't as durable as he should've been.

She's way to fast for him to tag anyway.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if ultron is in vibranium form

Where was it said in the movie that he had a Vibranium form?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WastelandMan

@willpayton said:

His final most powerful form in the movie.

Then Ultron wins. She can't hurt him but he can certainly hurt her. She's fast but he'll tag her eventually plus Ultron has anti-grav tech from the Chitauri.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WastelandMan

@never_give_up:

Ultron has anti-grav tech he can use to counter her speed.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By isaac_clarke

I haven't a clue why people are claiming Faora is untouchable due to her speed when EVERYONE in MOS could hit her. She didn't dodge anything outside Clark's slow as heck punches.

@willpayton said:
@spider-manwins said:

If I recall, it was mentioned by Tony just before he called him puffy.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By dontevenblink

Faora is hella fast and strong, but her suit has one weakness: the helmet field can break with enough heat/pressure. she will be weakened by the atmosphere once Ultron targets that. long enough for him to squish her head i think. (is he strong enough to do that to a kryptonian? ...i believe so) i don't see her being able to destroy his body enough to stop him from killing her at that point, especially when he's got that final armor upgrade.

this will be a fantastic fight. as much as i love her, idk if Faora can win this one for a majority. Ultron 6+/10

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Faora, pretty handily, despite the vibranium, Ultron wasn't indestructible, Hulk and SW proved that. And he doesnt have the speed or firepower to counter her speed.

-But I am sure they can have a nice chat about evolution while slugging it out.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go for draw two none of the avengers where on her level physically yet they still man handled ultron.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@spider-manwins said:

I must have missed that. I thought Ultron used all the Vibranium to levitate the city. Also, if he was made of Vibranium then why was he destroyed by his fight with the Avengers, ending with Hulk? He seemed durable, but not even close to indestructible like Caps shield.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possible stale mate.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: I'm going to be the guy that says, "disorientation doesn't mean you can't move." I'm sure the meaning helped you more than me.

Monte-Cristo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Can't really hurt each other. Ultron will have trouble hitting her. She can't really damage him. The only thing Ultron could do is damage her mask and give her a sensory overload. But I don't see that happening.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont understand why people are saying that Faora cant hurt Ultron. He got pretty thoroughly hurt in the movie. He's certainly not even close to indestructible.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@willpayton: i dont think it was directly stated, but

he had vibranium

and in his final form he took a lot of attacks that beforehand hurt him alot

i dont think foara has the power of a mind gem, the only reason ultron's shell even cracked.

he only died because through those small cracks, scarlet witch pulled out his heart

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Spider-ManWins
Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: he was only damaged after the infinity stone, what hulk nd scarlet witch did after doesn't matter, if a rock has a big crack in it already i can break it in half if its solid i can't, the only reason sw and hulk could hurt him later is because he took a combined assult from an infinity stone,ironman and thor

Thor who has better striking feats than all the kyrtonians and highwr durabilty was been treated like a child by ultron and ultron no selled his hits too

MoS kyrtonians weren't fast at fighting they were fast at rushing thats it, if ultron could tag quicksilver he can tag any of them

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron gets wrecked, even in his most powerful form he still wasn't as durable as he should've been.

She's way to fast for him to tag anyway.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: while in combat, she not too fast to where ultron cant touch her

brute force: thor > foara

and ultron grabbed him and didnt even allow him to move again

so once ultron grabs her, its a big beating coming right up

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:
@willpayton said:
@spider-manwins said:

I must have missed that. I thought Ultron used all the Vibranium to levitate the city. Also, if he was made of Vibranium then why was he destroyed by his fight with the Avengers, ending with Hulk? He seemed durable, but not even close to indestructible like Caps shield.

He didn't have a full vibranium form, it was said to be laced with vibranium.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up:I'm going to be the guy that says, "disorientation doesn't mean you can't move." I'm sure the meaning helped you more than me.

Yea, no. Not a good argument.

i dont understand why people are saying that Faora cant hurt Ultron. He got pretty thoroughly hurt in the movie. He's certainly not even close to indestructible.

There's a heavy risk of MCU fans going crazy by saying that. So I'll just say stalemate.

@never_give_up: while in combat, she not too fast to where ultron cant touch her

brute force: thor > foara

and ultron grabbed him and didnt even allow him to move again

so once ultron grabs her, its a big beating coming right up

Loading Video...

We're talking about speed. Watch the first 50 seconds.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision showed no impressive speed feats to put him remotely close to the DCCU's only current speedster. Hell, Vision and Ultron have worse speed feats than Iron Man...

Faora rag dolls Ultron until the end of time.

Maybe it puts him down, maybe it doesn't. But he's never getting a hit in.

I mean, Ultron can also fly... but I'm not really sure how that helps him take Faora down other than allowing him to run away more effectively.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Vision showed no impressive speed feats to put him remotely close to the DCCU's only current speedster. Hell, Vision and Ultron have worse speed feats than Iron Man...

I mean, Ultron can also fly... but I'm not really sure how that helps him take Faora down other than allowing him to run away more effectively.

This

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: he was only damaged after the infinity stone, what hulk nd scarlet witch did after doesn't matter, if a rock has a big crack in it already i can break it in half if its solid i can't, the only reason sw and hulk could hurt him later is because he took a combined assult from an infinity stone,ironman and thor

Thor who has better striking feats than all the kyrtonians and highwr durabilty was been treated like a child by ultron and ultron no selled his hits too

MoS kyrtonians weren't fast at fighting they were fast at rushing thats it, if ultron could tag quicksilver he can tag any of them

There is no evidence, even visual, that Vision's Mind Gem repulsor is anything other than a standard repulsor in combat.

Ultron V2 was never hit by Thor using Mjolnir. Thor and Ultron's fight was literally just Ultron surprising him, punching him 4 times, and then grabbing him by the neck. Thor was talking fine through the grab and wasn't pulling at Ultron's arm, he was hold him in place for Vision to hit Ultron.

Ultron V2 never tags Quicksilver beyond shooting at Hawkeye with a minigun...

Quicksilver isn't even necessarily faster than Faora. None of his feats were really out of her purview of speed. He was a bit more precise, but also lacked long jumping capability and hand to hand skill.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By never give up
@thor_parker82 said:

Same way I saw it. Don't know if she could put him down. But he isn't touching her lol.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

There is no evidence, even visual, that Vision's Mind Gem repulsor is anything other than a standard repulsor in combat.

Ultron V2 was never hit by Thor using Mjolnir. Thor and Ultron's fight was literally just Ultron surprising him, punching him 4 times, and then grabbing him by the neck. Thor was talking fine through the grab and wasn't pulling at Ultron's arm, he was hold him in place for Vision to hit Ultron.

Ultron V2 never tags Quicksilver beyond shooting at Hawkeye with a minigun...

Quicksilver isn't even necessarily faster than Faora. None of his feats were really out of her purview of speed. He was a bit more precise, but also lacked long jumping capability and hand to hand skill.

Yeah this is basically what i was thinking. Also:

1. Ultron never actually had a Vibranium form in the movie. He used the Vibranium to levitate the city.

2. Multiple people like Scarlet Witch and Hulk were able to damage his form

3. Even though Vision used the gem against him, there's no telling how much power was actually coming out of it. So, we cant really use that as a quantifiable feat.

Not saying who wins or loses, just wanted to point out a couple of points.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: re watch the movie, stark says in final fight scene something along the lines "bulkier than usual it's the vibranium getting to you" I don't get why your saying he doesn't have a virbainium form, spread ifs disinformation is not good

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: re watch the movie, stark says in final fight scene something along the lines "bulkier than usual it's the vibranium getting to you" I don't get why your saying he doesn't have a virbainium form, spread ifs disinformation is not good

Oh I didnt remember that line of dialog. I remember something about "bulkier than usual" but not the rest.

What does "bulkier than usual it's the vibranium getting to you" even mean?

In any case, if he had Vibranium it couldnt have been his entire body because multiple people where able to damage him and tear up his armor. So, we cant just say "he was made of Vibranium so he cant be hurt"... which is obviously not true.

Heaven_Sings7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Faora IMO she is too fast for Ultron and Hulk literally ragdolled him everytime, Faora can hammer him with hits until he sustains damage etc..

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate only because they can't really help each other