#1 Edited by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron(Standard)

vs

Dr. Doom(Standard)

Rules: Morals Normal. Win by Death or Destruction.

Prep: 1 hour before battle.

Location: Avengers Mansion.

*Please give Reasons thx.

#2 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Dr.Doom wins because of his magic powers but i'm not 100% sure about this

#3 Posted by monarch_prime (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom got this.

#4 Posted by BarelyAverage (1127 posts) - - Show Bio

1 hour prep I may just give it to Doom. Random encounter and Ultron proves too much IMO.

Online
#5 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

DOOM because of Magical abilities and greater intelligence and resources via prep time

#6 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron, I don't Doom can come up with prep to counter Ultrons Adamantium AND prep at the same time.

#7 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom 100%

If you want a good Ultron battle, have him fight someone like Nimrod or Unit. And if you want a good Doom battle, have Doom fight someone like Beyonder.

#8 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4220 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom owned Vision and Ultron would have to bring his A game.

#9 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Doom owned Vision and Ultron would have to bring his A game.

Ultron's face crushed.

#10 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermanwithatan01: but come on Ultron has a decent chance

#11 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Doom owned Vision and Ultron would have to bring his A game.

Ultron's face crushed.

Nuh uh, even Galactus was impressed by Ultron

#12 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@SavageDragon said:

DOOM because of Magical abilities and greater intelligence and resources via prep time

Depends how you define "Intelligence"...

#13 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@SavageDragon said:

DOOM because of Magical abilities and greater intelligence and resources via prep time

Depends how you define "Intelligence"...

+

#14 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Doom owned Vision and Ultron would have to bring his A game.

Ultron's face crushed.

Nuh uh, even Galactus was impressed by Ultron

Galactus?

Nothing Doom can't handle with ease.

Sorry Ultron, but you can't do that not even given time.

#15 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@Alice_Summers said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Doom owned Vision and Ultron would have to bring his A game.

Ultron's face crushed.

Nuh uh, even Galactus was impressed by Ultron

Galactus?

Nothing Doom can't handle with ease.

Sorry Ultron, but you can't do that not even given time.

#16 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers: why quote me?

#17 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: those scans show his intelligence.

#18 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doomster 100% as well.

#19 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@Alice_Summers said:

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Doom owned Vision and Ultron would have to bring his A game.

Ultron's face crushed.

Nuh uh, even Galactus was impressed by Ultron

Galactus?

Nothing Doom can't handle with ease.

Sorry Ultron, but you can't do that not even given time.

"In a corridor some distance away, the invulnerable Ultron stands vigil over HIS SOLE MASTER'S QUARTERS"

"Master's quarters"

"Master's quarters"

"Master's quarters"

MASTER DOOM!!!

#20 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4220 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron is a badass villain. He's a threat to anyone who comes across him. Victor is THE badass villain. Doom would take a "Skyrim" Ultron and make him into "Pong" Ultron. If he's lucky Doom won't make the tin man his slave, he'll just decommision Ultys army.

#21 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom

#22 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSecondOpinion said:

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Doom owned Vision and Ultron would have to bring his A game.

EPIC

#23 Posted by XxGin (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom because of his prep,armour,tech and magic.

#24 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom wins due to the magic giving him advantage.

#25 Posted by Havenless (1482 posts) - - Show Bio

Those scans of Doom vs Ultron are outdated. Nowadays he's a Sorcerer Supreme-level Arcanist

#26 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess we'll find out in the upcoming Ultron crossover when he takes over the MU!

#27 Posted by dondave (38975 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Doom ftw

#28 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#29 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7045 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom already expressed concern over Ultron. Ultron would win given the circumstances. If Victor had more time perhaps he could win. People post scans of him stealing Beyonder and Galactus' powers, which tend to be his only truly spectacular feat. He stole Beyonder's powers through Galactus tech, not his own. Ultron has defeated the entirety of the Avengers, when they had prep, and he didn't. He took hits from the Sentry and it did nothing to phase him. The same Sentry who would have squashed Victor like an ant if he was told to. Ultron has defeated several of the world's smartest minds at once. Given the parameters of the battle, Ultron would win because he's too durable and too powerful.

#30 Posted by NeonGameWave (9212 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom wins with prep.

#31 Posted by 18hunt (2952 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron, he just upgrades.

#32 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Doom already expressed concern over Ultron. Ultron would win given the circumstances. If Victor had more time perhaps he could win. People post scans of him stealing Beyonder and Galactus' powers, which tend to be his only truly spectacular feat. He stole Beyonder's powers through Galactus tech, not his own. Ultron has defeated the entirety of the Avengers, when they had prep, and he didn't. He took hits from the Sentry and it did nothing to phase him. The same Sentry who would have squashed Victor like an ant if he was told to. Ultron has defeated several of the world's smartest minds at once. Given the parameters of the battle, Ultron would win because he's too durable and too powerful.

I like this breakdown.

#33 Edited by Kramotz (232 posts) - - Show Bio

What kind of question is this? Ultron CURBSTOMP!

#34 Posted by capall2 (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

MoD apprentice ftw...

#35 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom already expressed concern over Ultron. Ultron would win given the circumstances. If Victor had more time perhaps he could win. People post scans of him stealing Beyonder and Galactus' powers, which tend to be his only truly spectacular feat. He stole Beyonder's powers through Galactus tech, not his own. Ultron has defeated the entirety of the Avengers, when they had prep, and he didn't. He took hits from the Sentry and it did nothing to phase him. The same Sentry who would have squashed Victor like an ant if he was told to. Ultron has defeated several of the world's smartest minds at once. Given the parameters of the battle, Ultron would win because he's too durable and too powerful.

Awesome breakdown :)

#36 Posted by Ultinuc (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom. Magic, tech, prep, intelligence

#37 Posted by JezzupWuzzup (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesecondopinion said:

Doom 100%

If you want a good Ultron battle, have him fight someone like Nimrod or Unit. And if you want a good Doom battle, have Doom fight someone like Beyonder.

Last time I checked Beyonder handed Doom his ass.

#38 Posted by Noone301994 (8527 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron.

#39 Posted by MasterKungFu (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

ultron wrecks

#40 Posted by JesterSmiles (2728 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron turns Doom into an Doom coat hanger.

#41 Edited by Bones309 (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

#42 Posted by Frisky4 (4345 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

Online
#43 Posted by Primez0ne (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

It matters if Doom decides to rely more on magic in the battle. If so he can win. Otherwise I think he loses.

Online
#44 Posted by Wardemon32 (4959 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#45 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Age of Ultron Tie-In: Fantastic Four # 5 AU

#47 Posted by Cgoodness (6660 posts) - - Show Bio

Online
#48 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: That should be considered an alternate future but everyone supposedly gained their memories from the time travel shenanigans.

Even so I can't definitely say Ultron won due to prep and context of the whole event. Which I try not to remember(repressed with Original Sin).

#49 Posted by Wardemon32 (4959 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#50 Posted by XiiX (9514 posts) - - Show Bio