God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ultron: "There's no strings on me"

Darquesse: *Waves her hand and turns Ultron into a pile of string*

Yeah, but seriously, Darquesse takes this. If Void Sentry can beat Ultron due to reality warping, then Darquesse can do it for the same reason.

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@god_of_batman: I agree, but I I don't think Darquesse reality warps.

And she hasn't affected beings with Ultron's physiology at his strongest I don't know who wins.

Well, Darquesse can destroy energy with he black flames, which is just a straight up violation of the laws of physics.... so I would count that as reality warping.

And honestly, I don't see why Darquesse couldn't affect Ultron. Atoms are atoms, regardless of how powerful the being the make up are. Darquesse can casual scatter a person's atoms around a room, then pull them back together to form a chair. By the end of the series, she was able to not only pull someone apart atom by atom, but put them back together completely while keeping their consciousness fully intact.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: what about ultrons internal circuitry? I agree it would take a high level reality warper or force of nature like magneto to rip ultron.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@god_of_batman: Yes but Ultron's molecules are vastly more 'durable' if you will due to being made of Adamantium or vibranium I forget and Darquesse has never atomised someone with that kind durability.

Hmm.. yeah, I guess that makes sense. It probably would take Darquesse a while to study the adamantium to work out how it works. But that 'destroying Ultron's wiring' idea could work, mainly because I don't recall his internal structure ever being said to be made of anything special like adamantium of vibranium. After that, Darquesse would probably keep the adamantium husk of Ultron's body to study until she works out how to manipulate it. After all, Darquesse's ability to continuously learn and adapt to new forms of energy and whatnot is what makes her so dangerous.