Ultron vs. Brainiac

• 119 results
Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ultron wins. He is an Earth threat, but could become a galactic threat if he chooses so.

The adamantium skeleton just makes things even harder for Brainiac.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By capall2

Ultron, planetary mass murderer with one of the most advanced tech on earth, also coated exterior with adamantium armor vs galactic conqueror alien android with self aware consciouness with tech far beyond of earths comprehension...brainiac wins here...

Avatar image for herokiller12344
Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't even see why they would fight. Brainiac wants to kill everything and take its knowledge, Ultron just wants to kill as quickly as possible.

If anything, they'd fuse their CPUs together.

Avatar image for knighted_guardian
Knighted_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comocyahweh: It has been stated multiple times in the marvel comics and wikia that Adamantium (proto and secondary) is indestructible and has no melting point. Hint Hint Ultron is made of Secondary Adamantium. With regards to durability and in turn heat resistance Adamantium can survive a star going supernova. Don't know how hot that is?

• A Supernova core has an temperature of about 100 billion kelvin
  • (100 GK); equal to 6000 times the temperature of the sun'score.
  • Supernovae are extremely bright and can briefly outshine an entire galaxy.
AthifEdge4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron. His own spawn will finish off Brainiac.

David_Miller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ultron only because his chasy is adamantium and brainiacs chasy is very expendable

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: is that scan of Brainiac being as strong as Superman from Superman: Brainiac?

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By hunterzillas

Has it been stated that Adamantium doesn't have a melting point? I thought it could be melted, but not unchanged..........it's confusing.

JezzupWuzzup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing in Ultron's imperative is peace. To him, that means the death of all things without hesitation, he's the definition of ruthless. Ultron takes it.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

This makes me curious, I am more intrigued by a mental comparison than a full out battle any further thoughts ?

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ultron easily

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off neither is destroying the other in purely physical battle. Each have enough copies to ensure this is the case.

So unless someone has a feat to prove that Ultron or Brainiac is more susceptible to being hacked or overcome mentally to be subjugated, I'd say this is a draw.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Brainiac telepathy? As I recall, he had trouble keeping Doomsday under control telepathically, while Ultron controlled the entire phalanx, something that Mantis or Moondragon or the High Evolutionary could not do.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Ultron

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins this. Ultron has more durability. Has beaten thor with ease. So we know he's at superman level strength st least. Ultron is more ruthless but still just as smart. Has taken over earth. Controlled phalanx. I just don't see him losing.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ultron

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: Lmfao fast match? That's ridiculous

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Oh this is great if you think these feats are above Brainiac... Is hacking ironman a suit THAT big of a feat or something? Shit Blue Beetle could probably do that. Probably Cyborg if it's regular Ironman. Brainiac is already a high level being... So what Ultron did a feat that Brainiac was already at? Jumping from 1 body to another is a strong feat? I watch the Strain, the vampires in there jump bodies. Woah... They must be able to beat brainiac. None to little of these feats are impressive

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

sky1two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By sky1two

I think the biggest differentiation between Brainiac and Ultron is that while Ultron is limited to the knowledge of One civilization that is merely 2000 years old Brainiac has been actively collecting knowledge and secrets of universe wide civilizations.

Braniac is physically able to absorb Superman's best hits and is able to respond with some good shots of his own, Ultron might have faced the wrath of Hulk so from physical perspective the battle may be equal.

In term of intellect , and strategy perhaps Brainiac has a upper hand, becasue he can use best ideas and technological weapons from 10,000+ civilizations to control Ultron. Brainiac has knowledge of may be Billion Scientist due to his connection with the 10,000 Civilizations.

While , there would be a slim chance that Ultron would try to intentionally get captured in a glass bubble so he would try to connect with Brainiac's Mothership in hope of unlocking technology from observing Brainiac's systems from inside the bubble once captured.. This would be Ultron's only real chance to come out as a victor.

However, once in the bubble chances are that earth's technology which he is aware of , would not work with Brainiac's mothership's onboard Alien Technology. Ultron would not be able to decode or understand the Alien language or AI.

In the end , I think Ultron would demand a conversation with Brainiac , and he would argue to Brainiac that he is a Artificial Intelligence just like Braniac is in its core, and is willing to offer his allegiance to Brainiac in return for more knowledge about Universe. And Brainiac would in term demand Ultron to get rid of Superman for him because Brainiac has bigger things to worry about in Universe.

Ultron might suggest to Brainiac that capturing HULK a creature on planet earth would be best bet to pit against Superman, and as Brainiac's choosen representative on Planet earth , he would ensure that best creatures are controlled and pitted against Superman in near future. Brainiac would ask more details , and Ultron would boast that he knows a team called Avengers which he can manipulate to capture HULK.

Ultron would suggest to Braniac that using his advance mind manipulation and mind reading technologies they might be able to enter HULK's mind and make him fight Superman.

Ultron would ask Braniac some help , in form of sharing knowledge of just 5 Alien Civilizations with him out of his 10,000+ Civilization database. A deal would be brokered , and Ultron would be given knowledge of 5 Alien Civilization , and released back to Earth.

And as Ultron is about to be be released , Brainiac, being Brainiac , shows him piece of Adamantium pieces floating in a chamber. Suddenly Braniac adds an unknown "Liquid Cocktail" which reads "thanks to civilization #78" and the Adamantium melts. He says to Ultron, and please remember I do have knowledge of more then 10,000+ civilizations in case if you every have any ideas.

As , his ship drifts towards the earth , Ultron smirks that he has lost the fight but one day he will control Braniac's own ship and take revenge for Braniac's arrogance. But now armed with knowledge of 5 new civilization Ultron is far greater threat to avengers in near future which was his immediate goal.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky1two: you don't know much about ultron? Why do you think he has only been on earth? Welcome to the vine btw

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By newecho
newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I respectfully disagree

Brainiac isn't multiversal either... Brainiac is universal at his very core and most powerful and yes I read convergence. My point is that different versions of each character can take different versions. Ultron has been universal and brainiac has been universal...both have very similar feats,, while Ultron has better overriding feats, Brainiac has better force fields. Brainiac also has been shown to be weak outside his ship,,,Again it just depends on the versions we use.. I believe this is a stalemate....

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: how is he not Multiversal he has multiple Braniacs that are a small part of him in different universes. And some versions of him are debatable whether they would beat Ultron. Brainiac vs Ultron as a whole Brainiac would win the war.

Galactus has several galacti(is that he plural?lol)inside him and that doesn't mean he is multi versal(btw he has recreated the multiverse as has characters like Hercules). He can't create universes and destroy multiple universes with just his power.... If you are saying he is a threat to the multiverse because he can go from one universe to another then yeah I see where you are coming from... btw I am not sure Ultron couldn't override brainiac.. New 52 version is a little different and he probably couldn't that version but pre 52, I am not so sure he couldn't... anyways I wasn't really wanting to argue for ultron as again I think its a stalemate...

Avatar image for kryptonianprime
KryptonianPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho:

Galactus has several galacti(is that he plural?lol)inside him and that doesn't mean he is multi versal(btw he has recreated the multiverse

No Caption Provided

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: well whatever the ultimate Galactus is. They combined into one when 616 went there..

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@trodorne said:

as far as i remember Ultron can not be hacked into. plus with adamantium for body plating it would be hard for brainiac to take him on in a head to head battle. im sure if brainiac realized he can not defeat him at first he would try to come up with a tactic to take him down. ... hmmm hard one to call but ill give it to Ultron.

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ultron easily his A.I is considered to be so perfect it is ultimately flawed and he took on all of marvel earth without a scratch including silver surfer who most people agree is way more powerful than superman.

ectigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn....I love Ultron but I did he had so many fanboys....lls.

I'm sorry but if Braniac doesn't take this with extremely high difficulty, then it's a stalemate.

1. They aren't hacking each other. Not gonna happen.

2. People keep yelling Ultron has the adamantium body. So? He physically isn't stronger than Braniac who can go to to toe with Superman and he has force fields that are probably more impenetrable than Ultrons body.

3. Ultron has conquered the Phalanax. Braniac has amassed over 1,000 civilizations worth of knowledge and tech. Ultron can't touch that.

Yeah I think this is a true stalemate.

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Errorinscript

Braniac, he has more tech and more powerfull tech.His intelect is also pretty high.

GreatSpiderBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

depends on version

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron and it's not even close

weigazod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By weigazod

If i remember correctly Brainiac once locked in a battle with Imperiex (an universal threat).

BlackRacer02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its kinda stalemate but i will give it to brainiac because he is cooler and more advanced technology

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron for not having a dumb name like "Brainiac."

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#91  Edited By Nervedamage

Brainiac definitely has this, he tangled with bigger foes, he dealt with smarter foes, he can definitely hack Ultron A.I without him even knowing or turn his forces against him, any data manipulation will simply override, but I can definitely see them teaming up and fusing together into one powerful entity also including nimrod into the fray I would definitely give it Brainiac, he basically has the capability to going back in time too. Definitely BFR.

EntropyB1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky1two:

Bro this is too good. I love you

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainy

Avatar image for deactivated-64c9850de8e51
deactivated-64c9850de8e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#95  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Considering this is a battle of technopathic capabilities, Ultron wins. Brainiac isn't at its level.

I think the people saying Brainiac wins overhype him a tad much. He's not that amazing.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#98  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@ready_4_madness: Convergence Brainiac isn't the same as regular Brainiac lol

otherwise he's really not that good, and that's coming from the guy who ran through his Pre and Post Crisis feats

Nose145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Nose145

Braniac 13 stole the powers of Imperiex Prime a universal threat with the power of a Big Bang. The power of a Big Bang been used would destroy any version of Ultron. Plus that's not even the strongest version of Braniac, since there is still machine god Braniac a high multiversal threat. Who has access to the power of an infinite amount of Braniacs across the multiverse.

ThatDamnedUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nose145 said:

Braniac 13 stole the powers of Imperiex Prime a universal threat with the power of a Big Bang. The power of a Big Bang been used would destroy any version of Ultron. Plus that's not even the strongest version of Braniac, since there is still machine god Braniac a high multiversal threat. Who has access to the power of an infinite amount of Braniacs across the multiverse.

Damn what comic did that happen in I'd like an issue or name?

I guess Brainy wins

I never understood how a guy that has uncountable bodies across the universe and unknown amount of fleets and probes could lose to a threat beaten by the avengers