• 56 results
#1 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has the most ruthless A.I. ? Marvel or D.C. ? The battle between these guys is not limited to specific robotic bodies, rather it can include whatever they can download their robotic consciousness into. The ultimate goal is either to destroy, subjugate, or replace the opponents programming and get rid of the competition to rule the rest of the universe!!! Let's say this is Ultron after he conquered the Phalanx and Brainiac in control of Warworld.

#2 Posted by Trodorne (2572 posts) - - Show Bio

as far as i remember Ultron can not be hacked into. plus with adamantium for body plating it would be hard for brainiac to take him on in a head to head battle. im sure if brainiac realized he can not defeat him at first he would try to come up with a tactic to take him down. ... hmmm hard one to call but ill give it to Ultron.

#3 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give it to Braniac:). My reasons are he has travel the universe gathering various Technology and performing various feats. He is way beyond ultron. He is way more advance and capable of doing a lot more than Ultron.

#4 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trodorne said:
" as far as i remember Ultron can not be hacked into. plus with adamantium for body plating it would be hard for brainiac to take him on in a head to head battle. im sure if brainiac realized he can not defeat him at first he would try to come up with a tactic to take him down. ... hmmm hard one to call but ill give it to Ultron. "
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.
#5 Posted by Tesseract (872 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" I would give it to Braniac:). My reasons are he has travel the universe gathering various Technology and performing various feats. He is way beyond ultron. He is way more advance and capable of doing a lot more than Ultron. "
Ultron almost took over a large part of the known universe in annihilation expect it wasn't the first but the second arc if I remember correctly, so that kinda makes your point non valid.
#6 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to have to go with Ultron here. He has that faintly human edge and the daddy issues to boot. His robotic personality is the X-factor that someone as cold and calculating as Brainiac doesn't have. Very close fight though.

#7 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron will conquer brainiac

#8 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tesseract said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" I would give it to Braniac:). My reasons are he has travel the universe gathering various Technology and performing various feats. He is way beyond ultron. He is way more advance and capable of doing a lot more than Ultron. "
Ultron almost took over a large part of the known universe in annihilation expect it wasn't the first but the second arc if I remember correctly, so that kinda makes your point non valid. "

Braniac been doing this for while. He been traveling the universe and doing this feat long before Ultron. Even in the animation both legion and Jla / superman/ comics and all. Braniac has better feats than ultron. So my point is vaild. Stating something that braniac has been doing for years doesnt even put Ultron in his league.
#9 Posted by BESTBUYSTAFF (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice. I would have to say Ultron I mean he is bad to the...um.....metal skeletal hardware.
#10 Posted by Darkerman (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Brainiac here.

#11 Posted by BarelyAverage (941 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically=Ultron takes this
But Brainiac is more advanced and the better tactician IMO.
Brainiac takes this.

#12 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Good match. hmm. This is tough. Brainiac is more a galactic threat and Ultron is mostly a earth threat. But tough sense Ultron can control and take over CPUs but Brainiac could problly counter this. I dunno. very tough fight. it could go either way i think. Brainiac gets 6/10

#13 Posted by Darkseidis (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Braniac is more advanced plus he has taken super mans punches like there nothing. And superman has enough strength to shatter worlds. And could punch braniacs head off.

#14 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermandefender said:

Good match. hmm. This is tough. Brainiac is more a galactic threat and Ultron is mostly a earth threat. But tough sense Ultron can control and take over CPUs but Brainiac could problly counter this. I dunno. very tough fight. it could go either way i think. Brainiac gets 6/10

Sounds good to me.

#15 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac take this.

#16 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Ultron.

I dont see Braniac doing this to Tony's armour.

Anyway Ultron is a Avenger Threat who match Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Sentry, Wonder Man, ect ect at the same time from one battle to another. Im sticking with Ultron.

#17 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6937 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk who wins but if it turned into a brawl fest/ physical alteration then my vote goes to Ultron. His durability is off the charts.

#18 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron pisses on him

#19 Posted by Asagod (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac cannot hack nor do any physical damage to Ultron. Then I say Ultron wins.

#20 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asagod said:

Brainiac cannot hack nor do any physical damage to Ultron. Then I say Ultron wins.

What makes you say Brainiac cannot hack him? Just because noone in Avengers could doesn't mean Brainiac couldn't, Brainiac could hack and copy Kryptonian Physiology, he will turn Ultron into his minion.

#21 Posted by Asagod (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@Asagod said:

What makes you say Brainiac cannot hack him? Just because noone in Avengers could doesn't mean Brainiac couldn't, Brainiac could hack and copy Kryptonian Physiology, he will turn Ultron into his minion.

We don't have any proof that Ultron can be hacked, then we should suppose that he cannot.

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron Ftw

#23 Posted by thestarguy (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac has one of the most advanced force-fields in comics that even Superman can't penetrate, so It counters & exceeds the Adamantium body advantage handily, especially since it has other uses as well. I also agree that Braniac is more of a galactic threat as well. However, Ultron is more ruthless, and because of his flawed A.I. and "Daddy issues", he has an X-factor that actually makes him unpredictable and thus more dangerous, He is also almost obsessive- compulsive about upgrading himself after every encounter., while Braniac can ocassionally be too smug. I lean towards Braniac being the bigger immediate threat but I would never count Ultron as out of the game.

#24 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asagod said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@Asagod said:

We don't have any proof that Ultron can be hacked, then we should suppose that he cannot.

That's not how it works, that's like saying, we don't have any proof that Toaa can beat Batman, then we should suppose that he cannot.

#25 Posted by Asagod (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@Asagod said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@Asagod said:

That's not how it works, that's like saying, we don't have any proof that Toaa can beat Batman, then we should suppose that he cannot.

So, how will Brainiac hack Ultron? And what stops Ultron from hacking Brainiac?

#26 Posted by THORSON (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

you can't really destroy ultron.

#27 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron ftw

#28 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Asagod said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@Asagod said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@Asagod said:

So, how will Brainiac hack Ultron? And what stops Ultron from hacking Brainiac?

Far more advanced Tech.

#29 Posted by sumafatrider (59 posts) - - Show Bio

is this a joke you guyz are talking about ultron always trying to conquer the world an failing against some of who destroyed worlds,

man people in these battles are soooo stupid

BRANIAC wins land fing slide

#30 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6937 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex was able to trick Braniac. Ultron hasn't been tricked by anyone really and his A.I. is based off Hank Pym's, who's pretty ingenious and creative. Ultron has already showed that his pretty sneaky and creative just like his dad.

#31 Posted by doogansquest (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron hacked technology that didn't exist yet. Namely, Kang the Conqueror. Hacked it in seconds.

Ultron was also FAR creepier a character. My kids couldn't even sit through the cartoon version of him. His fields stopped Thor's hammer, his durability is off the charts, and he conquered the entire earth in one story arc. Sure, some guys go "galactic" but accomplish a lot of small feats. Taking the one planet where all super heroes tend to convene is something most villains fail at.

He also can hack pretty much any technology, and is always working around, or "aware" of any attempts to stop him. While doing that, he's often upgrading his own AI in anticiptation of his next physical host. So even if someone like Braniac were trying to defeat him (which he couldn't), Ultron would already have an improved back up in the making.

Although Braniac could employ Wasp against Ultron, since in one arc he was programmed to never harm Janet. :)

I guess I find these debates to be far more subjective than most, and now all mediums have to be accounted for. The old issues of comic books are no longer the only "canon" as much of the genre has moved on.

#32 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac gets points up for being cooler IMO.

#33 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac can copy kryptonian powers and kryptonians can easily break adamantium

#34 Posted by robertloucksjr (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Brain and body beats just brain.

#35 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by dondave (34344 posts) - - Show Bio

@thestarguy said:

Brainiac has one of the most advanced force-fields in comics that even Superman can't penetrate, so It counters & exceeds the Adamantium body advantage handily, especially since it has other uses as well. I also agree that Braniac is more of a galactic threat as well. However, Ultron is more ruthless, and because of his flawed A.I. and "Daddy issues", he has an X-factor that actually makes him unpredictable and thus more dangerous, He is also almost obsessive- compulsive about upgrading himself after every encounter., while Braniac can ocassionally be too smug. I lean towards Braniac being the bigger immediate threat but I would never count Ultron as out of the game.

QFT

#37 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

Where on Earth did you get the idea Kryptonians can break adamantium....?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#38 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Adamantium can be melt and Supermans heatvision is more than enough to do so.

#39 Posted by deaditegonzo (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac was retconned to be Coluan and all other versions like the robotic one, were merely drones and what not he sent to search for Superman. So.. Ultron will have a hard time hacking him, if I understand your OP correctly.

With Human Torch stopping the Ultron with a body made totally of Adamantium just by super heating his internals, I think Brainiac takes this with ease.

#40 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@Floopay said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That's only adamantium in it's raw state. Once it's mixed and set in place there is almost nothing that can be done to it, and has withstood higher temperatures that the temperature it was sculpted at.

Thanks for reading,

Floopa

#41 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@Floopay said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That's only adamantium in it's raw state. Once it's mixed and set in place there is almost nothing that can be done to it, and has withstood higher temperatures that the temperature it was sculpted at.

Thanks for reading,

Floopa

Has it ever withstood the temperature of the sun?

#42 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@BarelyAverage: No Braniac physically is a match for Superman.

@Asagod: Judging from these pictures I think he can damage Ultron.

@SteveRodgers: Braniac destroying the sun. Has Ultron done anything like that?

#43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Going with Ultron.

I dont see Braniac doing this to Tony's armour.

Anyway Ultron is a Avenger Threat who match Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Sentry, Wonder Man, ect ect at the same time from one battle to another. Im sticking with Ultron.

This.

Plus he has admantium armor

#44 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers: Braniac destroying the sun. Has Ultron done anything like that?

Would you consider shifting a Galaxy out of phase as good as blowing up a star?

Ultron shifts galaxy.
#45 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know did it hurt anything or anybody.

#46 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm feelin Braniac here.

#47 Posted by THORSON (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@SteveRodgers said:

Ultron will conquer brainiac
#48 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Idk who wins but if it turned into a brawl fest/ physical alteration then my vote goes to Ultron. His durability is off the charts.

4 once I agree with you! Ultron rips him in half. Fast win

#49 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac can't do anything to ultron. Like at all. Unhackable, neigh indestructible, and he talks more

#50 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing shown here puts Braniac above Ultron. And this ABC logic with Superman surviving supernova (he was KOd, so it isn't that good example anyway) - which wasn't aimed on him (he took just small part of it) - which is suppose to prove that anyone who ever hurt him has to have similar level of power is just trolling. 

Ultron's tech feats? 
Changing his and Warlocks body into high level being. 
Taking control over Phalanx - which are known for taking control over others by themselves.
Taking control over Kree Sentries
Jumping from one body to other in Annihilation Conquest 
Taking control over Stark's tech including his own armor/body. 

Plus something from Mighty Avengers when he hacked Pym's lab, but I don't recall  

Fight feats?
This is the best I know from adamantium Ultron:

I don't recall Braniac having anti-metal vibranium or power greater than Thor + Wanda + Wonder Man + Vision + Iron Man + Justice + Firestar.