#1 Posted by ShadowKing (838 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in New York City. No prep. Morals are off. Win by Death. Who wins? 

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

What versions of these guys?

#3 Posted by ShadowKing (838 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: Classic versions.
#4 Posted by highaccuser (6640 posts) - - Show Bio

annihilus stomps hard. Ultron lost to thor, annihilus stomped him.

#5 Posted by Owie (3734 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

When did Annihilus fight Thor? Annihilation?

All of that aside, I suppose that Annihilus could potentially suck Ultron's energy out of him with the Cosmic Control Rod. But if he didn't do it immediately, Ultron's disintegration blasts could probably take him out.

#6 Posted by Saren (25670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie said:

@highaccuser said:

When did Annihilus fight Thor? Annihilation?

All of that aside, I suppose that Annihilus could potentially suck Ultron's energy out of him with the Cosmic Control Rod. But if he didn't do it immediately, Ultron's disintegration blasts could probably take him out.

He had two proper fights with Thor; one in The Mighty Thor #404 where he KO'd Thor with an energy blast (but there's context there, Annihilus received a sudden amp in the middle of the fight when Asgard moved into the Negative Zone) and one later during the Masterson Thor era, where he was one-shotted by Masterson throwing Mjolnir at the CCR and sparking an explosion as a result.

Moderator Online
#7 Edited by ShootingNova (16948 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: So he never stomped Thor legitimately?

#8 Posted by Saren (25670 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@CitizenBane: So he never stomped Thor legitimately?

Nope. He was amped. Your average Annihilus isn't really anywhere on par with your average Thor.

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by ShootingNova (16948 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: What are Annihilus's best feats? This battle isn't much of a mismatch then?

#10 Posted by Saren (25670 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: His best feat is brutally slaughtering Quasar in Nova's Annihilation mini, but that's literally his best feat ever. Nothing else he's ever done without an amp even comes close to that feat. I think Ultron would win a healthy majority unless the bug does something fancy like manipulating the energy of his internal circuitry.

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by ShootingNova (16948 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: So that's not a common feat for him, I take it?

#12 Posted by lordraiden (7074 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@ShootingNova: His best feat is brutally slaughtering Quasar in Nova's Annihilation mini, but that's literally his best feat ever. Nothing else he's ever done without an amp even comes close to that feat. I think Ultron would win a healthy majority unless the bug does something fancy like manipulating the energy of his internal circuitry.

Agree for the most part. I'll take Ultron in a majority!

#13 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Adamantium shell robot

#14 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

It really , really isnt.

Although to be fair to him, the cosmic control rod itself is pretty powerful, but i suppose we dont automatically assume he uses the rod the way he should, above and beyond what he has normally shown using.

Also i believe current Annihilus has the cosmic control rod after Hickman's run.

#15 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@ShootingNova said:

It really , really isnt.

Although to be fair to him, the cosmic control rod itself is pretty powerful, but i suppose we dont automatically assume he uses the rod the way he should, above and beyond what he has normally shown using.

Also i believe current Annihilus has the cosmic control rod after Hickman's run.

He is a king of NZ, but I've heard that Human Torch didn't give him CR back.
#16 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as how Ultron is running the MU now with Age of Ultron, I will give this one to Ultron.

#17 Posted by monarch_prime (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Annihilus.

#18 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2983 posts) - - Show Bio

The bug should win via the Cosmic Control Rod

#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@monarch_prime said:

Annihilus.

How?
@SHAZAM117 said:
The bug should win via the Cosmic Control Rod

How it can change the outcome? 

@ShadowKing said:
@texasdeathmatch: Classic versions.

What exactly You mean by "Classic"? First versions? It will be hard to say anything about first Ultron...
#20 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2983 posts) - - Show Bio

@ czarny_samael666...From what I understand he can control energy and manipulate stuff on a molecular level with it. Lest that was my trane of thought of how he could use it to beat Ultron.

#21 Posted by ShadowKing (838 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael666: Lets just say Ultron that fought Thor and the Annihilus that fought Thor.
#22 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShadowKing said:
@czarny_samael666: Lets just say Ultron that fought Thor and the Annihilus that fought Thor.
IF these are versions about which I'm thinking about - Ultron wins. He can't be hurt by Annihilus.
#23 Posted by monarch_prime (381 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Energy drain via the rod.

#24 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@monarch_prime said:

Before Ultron will take him out? Doubtfull. In the same way, Ultron can use hypnosis on him.
#25 Posted by monarch_prime (381 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@monarch_prime said:

Before Ultron will take him out? Doubtfull. In the same way, Ultron can use hypnosis on him.

True enough,and honestly my knowledge on Ultron is limited.

#26 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

First off ultron is made out of adimantium thats the hardest metal known to man and annihlus is tough but he's not that tough to even damage adimantium if ultron did not have adimantium annihlus has a better chance to win.

#27 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron. the only way Annihilus would have a chance would be if he had the Quantum Bands.