Ultron (MCU)vs The Sentinels(X-men DOFP)vs Dr. Doom(2005 FF)

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darklord_apoc

ULTRON

No Caption Provided

VERSES

THE SENTINELS

No Caption Provided

VERSES

No Caption Provided

RULES: No prep, the Sentinels have the same powers as in the movie and have absorbed all the mutants in DOTFP movies... They battle Ultron and all of his armies as in the Avenger's AOU! Battle takes place on the Blue Area of the Moon.. Who wins and why? I edited this to add Dr. Doom from the FF 2005 movie, but this Doom is from the first movie, and he doesn't have Silver Surfers powers!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Sentinels wining.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because they can and they would.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting: Ultron is made of vibranium, I don't think the Sentinels pack anywhere near the punch required to get through his shell.

They may find some way to keep him suppressed however and his army of bots is going to die very quickly, but as for Ultron's Vibranium body itself, the Sentinels won't be harming it.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting: Ultron is made of vibranium, I don't think the Sentinels pack anywhere near the punch required to get through his shell.

They may find some way to keep him suppressed however and his army of bots is going to die very quickly, but as for Ultron's Vibranium body itself, the Sentinels won't be harming it.

Well I gave the Sentinels the ability to have all the powers of the mutants of DOFP, so you still don't think they will harm Ultron?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I changed it to Dr. Doom being on here as well, but he doesn't have the powers from the Silver Surfer, only his own powers!! So which of the 3 do you guys think will take this? @comic_book_fan

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can edit thread titles now?

Didn't know

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Sentinels slaughter here.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By darklord_apoc

@eyedcyou said:

Really? What reasons?? :)

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

They were practically unstoppable in DoFP. And they'd be able to mimic any powers from the other two.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:
@darklord_apoc said:
@eyedcyou said:

They were practically unstoppable in DoFP. And they'd be able to mimic any powers from the other two.

But can they mimic only mutant powers and not other A.I (artificial intelligence)?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

sentinels

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels easy

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Vibranium body + Gravity altering weaponry means the prime is to much for the sentinels to put down. If it was just his drones he'd lose, but with him there they have a rallying point to marshal behind.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nwname  Moderator

Ultron bc of vibranium body

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you guys think with Dr. Doom being in here? No one thinks that Doom could outsmart the Sentinels or Ultron?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom easily

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels win and pretty easy. Any future sentinel > ultron bot. Ultron bots were made of regular metal, Sentinals were never damanged by attacks that would melt, dent or freeze ultron bots. Ultron bots have no weaponary to harm Sentinels and their physical power is nothing.

The only one who would last abit longer is Ultron with vibranium body. Why? Ultron was destroyed/severely damaged by heat and no one in the team showed a heat on this level http://i.imgur.com/8BO0E3m.png A sentinel went through that door as hot knife through butter. Also their main weapon that all of them have could kill Warpath and overpower Bishop. I am pretty sure that they can team up even without Sunspot like ability and use main weapon to repeat what trio Avengers did, only better since they have more numbers and their beams are wider.

I could probably understand if someone would put Doom with Surfer's powers but can he do without them in a situation like this, why is he here?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron due to vibranium bot. Sentinels were taken out by wind and Bishop's gun.

Doom is the most powerful member here, but he can't block out Ultron from the internet.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kfabz-23

@darklord_apoc: because Sentinels get all mutants powers that means they can control metal. Ultron and Doom have a hella lot of metal.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron or Sentinels

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron or Sentinels

What's your reasons? :)

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron easy. None can harm him at all. But he on the other hand can rip through them. Ultron also has TK. Imo Ultron pretty much stomps!

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sentinels

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: @lettsplay10: @sl-wopr: @darklord_apoc:It took the combined and sustained blasts from Thor's lightning, Iron Man's repulsors and Vision's Infinity Stone empowered blast to finally melt the Vibranium. None of the X-men or Mutants showed anywhere near that level of power.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#36 JediXMan  Moderator

Ultron wins by hacking the Sentinels. If that is not allowed, the Sentinels might win if they are capable of adapting to non-mutants.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron unless the sentinels can adapt to non-mutants.

Beta_Stage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Ultron has the best chance of winning thanks to his vibranium body I would not count Doom out. He got engulfed in heat equal too a supernova and he was still standing after the fact. Plus he was strong enough to tussle with the Thing (who supported the London Eye by himself at one point in the second one) and he had electricity powers (which he should be able to short circuit the Ultron drones with and perhaps the Sentinels as well).

I think the Sentinels are going to go down first no matter which of the other two win. I say this because I do not think they could adapt to either of them. Ultron is a robot, which means that there is no DNA for them to adapt to. Doom's DNA on the other hand is filled with cosmic radiation, which may be too foreign for the Sentinels to comprehend. And even though you gave them the mutants powers from DoFP, none of them had raw power equal to Thor or Hulk in AoU or the power Johnny had in F4. Wait I just realized that, by what it says in the OP, the Sentinels have Xavier's TP and Magneto's magnetism...Yeah I think the Sentinels might stomp now. Without those two specific powers they would lose though.

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: @lettsplay10: @sl-wopr: @darklord_apoc:It took the combined and sustained blasts from Thor's lightning, Iron Man's repulsors and Vision's Infinity Stone empowered blast to finally melt the Vibranium. None of the X-men or Mutants showed anywhere near that level of power.

Yes, and neither of them had the heat output on the level of a single sentinel with Sunspot like powers. Thats exactly what i am saying.

And their regular weapon will easily melt Ultron once they'll team up on him. Just like in the movie they don't just adapt powers but change their tactics as well. If one sentinel with regular weapon wouldn't be enough there will be more, see Bishop example.

And all i said was without powers of ALL mutants as stated by topic starter just what they actually showed in the movies would be more than enough.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sl-wopr: What feats does Sunspot have with his heat?

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden:

Sentinel with Sunspot like powers went through a giant metallic door in seconds. Noone in the trio team that overheated Ultron displayed anything on this level(current movies ofcourse). It took Vision awhile(not instant) to shoot down one ultron drone that is made of regular metal, Thor's lightning never melt anything fast even with Leviafans scenes(it simply acted like normal lightning which is not enough to melt in such a short time most known alloys known to us), IM beams have more kinect force behind them than heat. You simply need to understand that this vibranium is nothing comparing to comic one and then that it's not adamantium.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By darklord_apoc

Anyone else have an opinion?

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sl-wopr: Hmm, after watching that scene I have to say I agree with you. I've changed my mind the Sentinels can take Ultron down.

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron had basically control of the entire internet, that gives him a huge advantage here, he can make bots at will and if he is destroyed, just upload another one, that was the biggest thing that happened to Ultron for the Avengers to truly defeat him.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron couldn't hack them... why? (Ultron wins)

Beyond_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Beyond_Dreams

Doom should win. Nothing here can harm him. He survived a supernova, getting pummeled by a 100 toner and frozen solid..