Ultron & Despero vs Cyborg Superman & Apocalypse

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dre_Savage

I'm not too familar with the details pertaining to these characters. Standard versions of each one, as they start 100 yards away from each other with no prior knowledge of one another. Fight is until death, or incapitation. Fight takes place in the Himalayan Mountains.

Happy fighting.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mjolnirson

Superman

Ultron

Despero

Apocalypse

Cyborg

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

My knowledge on Cyborg Superman is limited..but is there any reason why Ultron couldn't just take control of him?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Advanced technopathy is also Cyborg Superman's thing, an arguement could be made either way to who was stronger with it.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By reaverlation

This actually seems like a good fight but I'll side with Team 2 for now assuming Hank is the Cyborg Superman.Is Despero current or Pre 52?

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Apocalypse seems to be the weak link here compared to the other 3. So I got to go with Team 1.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: Advanced technopathy is also Cyborg Superman's thing, an arguement could be made either way to who was stronger with it.

I realize that..but I'm unsure of who has a greater control of that ability.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XiiX

Team 1.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: Did you just say that apocalypse is the weak link because I'm pretty sure he's more powerful than cyborg superman (pretty sure). He's not exactly on apocalypse level

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: Did you just say that apocalypse is the weak link because I'm pretty sure he's more powerful than cyborg superman (pretty sure). He's not exactly on apocalypse level

I know for sure he's not. He's not even close to that high of a level.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse and cyborg superman

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage:

This actually seems like a good fight but I'll side with Team 2 for now assuming Hank is the Cyborg Superman.Is Despero current or Pre 52?

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reaverlation, what's the difference btw Pre and current bro? Help boost my knowledge.

And yes, Hank as CSM.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why couldn't Apocalypse just absorb the technology that is Cyborg Superman and Ultron and use it against Despero? Don't underestimate Apocalypse, he may be a jobber-type character but he's no slouch.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik said:

Cyborg Superman has been able to manipulate the Source Wall, that puts him above Ultron IMO.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By reaverlation

@dre_savage: Both are powerful but his Pre 52 is more powerful and should be the one in this match

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

@manchine: @xiix: first of all does cyborg superman have any telepathic or telekinetic powers because that might give the team a bit, if not a lot of an advantage, and if anyone ultron would be the weak link

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By XiiX

@hammer_of_j2: No, he has technopathy(the ability to control machines with his mind). Despero does though. As far as psychic offense, he's the MVP.

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Colonialkrypton
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By XiiX

@batmanfanboy: No. If you're thinking of "rhyming", that would be Etrigan. Despero's the one who smacks around groups of Superman level opponents like toddlers.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: so in this case that would be useful, my bad but I don't know despero that much though, I looked him up and he seems pretty powerful

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: He is as Despero has physically taken on the Justice League including heavy hitters like Superman,Wonder Woman,Captain Marvel,Power Girl,Martian Manhunter,etc. at the same time and TP more powerful than Martian Manhunter.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By XiiX

@hammer_of_j2: Oh yeah. He's smacked around teams consisting of members ofThe Justice League and The Justice Society(at the same time, and seperately), routinely dominated Martian Manhunter physically and psychically multiple times(with and without the martian having backup), and basically had Lobo looking incapable in a brawl between the two.

His absolute lowest showing(that I know of) is him getting one-shotted by Superman's heat-vision towards the end of the issue to basically bring it to a close. Because if it were anything like rest of their encounters, Despero would've ended up turning Batman and Superman into slippers without even having to move. Besides, it's hardly a bad thing for a villain's worst known showing to be a loss to Superman. That basically just comes with being a DC villain.

He was a beast.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: Not "no problem", as Cyborg-Superman has often been portrayed as more powerful than Superman(not to mention vicious), but I can't think of a means within Cyborg-Superman's arsenal that would put Despero down, and if it came to a physical contest, I'd back Despero.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: so the question is can Despero beat Apocalypses telepathy because he can and has beat Jean And Profesor X's telepathy and they are two of the most powerful toe paths in the MU

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: Despero has beaten Martian Manhunter in TP a couple of times and fought off J'onzz and Aquaman in a TP battle at the same time. Despero has resisted TP from Starro as well and Starro has telepathically controlled 9 galaxies at the same time.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: I'm not nearly as familiar with Apocalypse, but from what I gather that's more or less his main/best telepathic feat. Despero on the other hand not only has consistently recurring conflicts with characters telepathically, he simply dominates them(with the exception of Starro who was mentally back by 9 galaxies).

So, if it's debatable who's feats telepathically are overall better, it's a fact that Despero simply uses said tactic far more often.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@dondave said:

@juiceboks said:

@themagicstik said:

Cyborg Superman has been able to manipulate the Source Wall, that puts him above Ultron IMO.

Oh..wow..that's pretty impressive. How exactly did he do that?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why couldn't Apocalypse just absorb the technology that is Cyborg Superman and Ultron and use it against Despero? Don't underestimate Apocalypse, he may be a jobber-type character but he's no slouch.

This is actually a bit of what I was thinking.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: well team 2 is going to loose then I AM CONVINSED thanks for the info

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I learn a lot from the Vine, so forgive this question. Does Apocalypse actually have a mind to control? Same goes for Ghost Rider's Penance Stare. Does Apocalypse have a mind to control or a soul to burn?

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@manchine: @hammer_of_j2: What has Apocalypse done that's put him on such a higher level?

Actually I said he shouldn't be that high level. At best he has taken on High Evolutionary and even that wasn't that much of a fight. High Evolutionary has a death wish/intrigue with the next step which Apocalypse used against him.

@manchine: @xiix: first of all does cyborg superman have any telepathic or telekinetic powers because that might give the team a bit, if not a lot of an advantage, and if anyone ultron would be the weak link

I consider him a stronger force then Cyborg Superman at Times. so to each there own.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

@manchine: the most ultron has going for him is his durability not saying he isn't useful in other areas like energy absorption and intelligence

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@manchine: Gotcha, my mistake.

Although I will just head it off at the pass before I go to bed. I will just copy and paste my normal reply when somebody gonna say APOCALYPSE BEAT THE HULK.

The one where Apocalypse beats Hulks is where Hulk is dying because he is separated from banner. After he fought all the Xmen and its not even the real hulk..... This is the hulk that was created by Franklin Richards in his Snowglobe (Hulks radiation is destroying the snowglobe causing cracks although its later changed to a world on the other side of the sun with no explanation). Franklin Richards created a whole world in his snowglobe.

So did the real Apocalypse beat the Real Hulk nope. =)

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: the most ultron has going for him is his durability not saying he isn't useful in other areas like energy absorption and intelligence

And his blasters and his ability to infect/transmit his data to other computers/ultrons.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: I knew there was more I was just naming the big ones (plus energy absorption cause I like that power whoever has it)

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: I knew there was more I was just naming the big ones (plus energy absorption cause I like that power whoever has it)

I like that power also.... heck Manchine has it. =)

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: I know this will ruin the joke, but you did mean you right?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine said:
@hammer_of_j2 said:

I know for sure he's not. He's not even close to that high of a level.

No you do not and if you do prove it because I would love to debate with you especially a character that you do not know too much about to go on every thread and say he is weak..

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MakkyD

Would Cyborg Supes not just absorb Ultron's adamantium frame and Apocalypse's celestial armour to fight Despero?

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine: ahhhh got it I though you meant you =D

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was nowhere in the comic that said Hulk was dying. I have the comic and as I recall he was hearing voices but that does not mean he was dying. Apocalypse made it where he did not hear those voices anymore, it did not say Apocalypse saved his life.. Apocalypse was toying with the High Evolutionary the whole time when they fought and he was not trying to kill him, but when they were fighting it was pretty much evident who was winning. Apocalypse has sent Loki running for his life when they fought as well and even put Loki in one of his machines; Loki however, did escape but he ran because he knew he could not win the battle.... A dying Apocalypse took on X-Factor while he was dying and at his weakest and he beat them within 60 seconds, which is impressive knowing he was dying and that Quick Silver was on the team and how he still beat them within that time frame.. Apocalypse control over his molecules and plus his celestial armor makes it hard for him to be attacked physically; I mean he can detach his head and blow himself up and regenerate within seconds, making it hard for someone to hurt him... He has also tanked screams from Black Bolt, X-Factor, and the rest of the Inhumans without it doing anything but making him laugh.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

Would Cyborg Supes not just absorb Ultron's adamantium frame and Apocalypse's celestial armour to fight Despero?

Ultron could arguably disintegrate Cyborg Supes. Though I don't think Ultron is fast enough to be much of a threat against Henshaw, I also don't think anyone has any real means of putting him down.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump