#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

caption

caption

vs

caption

caption

Brainiac and ultron have 1 year prep. This is lord ultron. Sentry is in control of the void. This is current superman. Who wins and why.
#2 Edited by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

well heres how it would go superman;we will stop you brainiac brainiac; he look over there krypton. superman;where. brainiac stabs him with a blade of kryptonite brainiac; ha haha best plan ever. mean while ultrons army destroys sentry with super evil weapons oh and i love the pic of ultron its so brutal

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30153 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Ultron is utterly brutal, but Sentry with control of the Void would tear both of them apart.

#4 Edited by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac would pobably find a way around it or use it against him

#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30153 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't doubt that, but Ultron would go down first since he's more up-and-front brawn. Sentry with the Void made Hulk his b!tch.

#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one should win this. I doubt any of the two can do anything to hurt ultron really. As for Braniac with his high int he probably already has a plan for superman Once he finds out about  sentry it may be a little bit more diffucult since doesn't have to be near the sun or get hurt by the green k but he'd find something with prep.

Wait one year prep then team one wins. They don't need that much time though.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I think team two can win here... if Sentry controls The Void he could probably take out Ultron himself... and then this could become a 2 on 1... where Brainiac gets the beating of his life
#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I think team two can win here... if Sentry controls The Void he could probably take out Ultron himself... and then this could become a 2 on 1... where Brainiac gets the beating of his life
"
Lol Saturan they have a year of prep. Brainiac with just a week of prep can nearly beat superman lol I think  year allows him enough time to take the two out. Also what is is with sentry controling the void?
#9 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron and Brainiac..with a year to prep, they would probably quickly come to the consensus that they would have to take out each character individually rather than face them both at the same time. Given that premise, I think they would succeed.

#10 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else.

#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember sentry has power over the void.

#12 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

They got 1 year prep ? WITH Brainiac knowing all of Superman's weaknesses? That means its a 2vs1 Superman going down real fast. The only way for the S team to win is for Sentry to pull some plot device out of is ass.
#13 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry has become a super plot device 

Can tear anyone apart, throws these city destroying tentacles everywhere, seems to be immortal, can beat Molecule Man

but it seems Norman thinks Reed, Tony and Doom have figured out the Sentry's secret and Norman thinks these eggheads are able to take the Sentry down with some gizmo 

and they all lived happily ever after
#14 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avantar said:
" Ultron and Brainiac..with a year to prep, they would probably quickly come to the consensus that they would have to take out each character individually rather than face them both at the same time. Given that premise, I think they would succeed. "
maybe, its difficult to say because of the way Bendis has been writing the Sentry