Ultron ( Avengers: AOU) vs Superman (old movies)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Current movie version of Ultron
  • Cristopher Reever's version of Superman ( all feats from four movies)
  • Ultron can use all androids
  • No help for Superman
  • Superman can't go back in time
  • Ultron is not connected in the internet
  • Morals off,bloodlust
  • Wins by death

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Why?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron bitch slaps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: Reasons?

@allstarsuperman @lvenger @dondave @rbt @dccomicsrule2011 @buttersdaman000 @comicstooge @risingbean @frozen @comicace3 @pokeysteve @ancient_0f_days @god_spawn @matchesmalone21 @theamazingimmortalman @lowlaville @patrat18 @zeroplus @thitiki @demonknights @ssj_god @darkseid1006 @thor_parker82 @captain_batman_ftw @sirneko

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's Lightning approaches temperatures that of the sun. IM's repulsers can rip through tank materials. The mind gem was stated by Tony to have city busting power. Ultron endured a combined attack from all three and was still ablestand and was barely damaged. His vibranoum armour virtually makes him indestructible. Superman is not strong to damage him.

Oh, and this...

No Caption Provided

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: better durabilty feats

all i can recall for superman is tanking high caliber gunfire

or is that superman returns?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: better durabilty feats

all i can recall for superman is tanking high caliber gunfire

or is that superman returns?

Superman Returns didn't have Christopher Reeevs,so why I would use that version?

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: well i have nothing left to say on this matter then. except that superman is no sweg and is a fegt and ultron isnt

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Black_Arrow

Christopher Reeve Superman throws him the moon.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By never give up

@black_arrow said:

Pretty much. Then destroys fodder.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

why do people keep mentioning thor when ultron is involved?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do people keep mentioning thor when ultron is involved?

becoz thor was given some pretty nasty bada$$ feats in this movie (city busting feat.. also surviving city busting etc.)... and ultron endured him and others pretty well...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@ssj_god: but thor didn't hit ultron with that city busting feat

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

that won't work.. because ultron is not the body.... ultron is just the consciousness which is integrated in the whole earth's internet and his other droids.... superman can never destroy or bfr ultron like that... it took visions mind gem and technopathy abilities (vision evolved from jarvis in this movie) to block ultron from the internet in this movie... that's why destroying his bodies worked.. but it won't work in this battle....... also.. superman can't physically put down ultron.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

that won't work.. because ultron is not the body.... ultron is just the consciousness which is integrated in the whole earth's internet and his other droids.... superman can never destroy or bfr ultron like that... it took visions mind gem and technopathy abilities (vision evolved from jarvis in this movie) to block ultron from the internet in this movie... that's why destroying his bodies worked.. but it won't work in this battle....... also.. superman can't physically put down ultron.

How come he can't throw him in space? Then destroy his fodder. I get the part of him being in the internet.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: but thor didn't hit ultron with that city busting feat

who knows.. ultron did overpowered thor though :D

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

How come he can't throw him in space? Then destroy his fodder. I get the part of him being in the internet.

and how'd that defeat ultron?.... becoz ultron would still be inside earth's internet..

and besides.. as i said.. superman would be physically overpowered if he goes close to grab ultron..... it's not like ultron can't fly back from space either.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cellophane S ftw.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By never give up

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

and how'd that defeat ultron?.... becoz ultron would still be inside earth's internet..

and besides.. as i said.. superman would be physically overpowered if he goes close to grab ultron..... it's not like ultron can't fly back from space either.

I know. How would Ultron overpower this Superman? How would he take that re entry :)

No Caption Provided

How does Ultron touch this?

I know he can't go back in time for the battle.

Loading Video...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

I know. How would Ultron overpower this Superman? How would he take that re entry :)

No Caption Provided

that is just superman's travelling speed.... in close combat.. i haven't seen any impressive feats for superman to say ultron won't overpower him physically... as i said.. if your take on this for superman is only running away from ultron... then i don't see an actual way for superman to beat him.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

Emmm if Superman threw the moon to Ultron the Earth would be destroyed therfore the Internet would also be destroyed.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

No Caption Provided

that is just superman's travelling speed.... in close combat.. i haven't seen any impressive feats for superman to say ultron won't overpower him physically... as i said.. if your take on this for superman is only running away from ultron... then i don't see an actual way for superman to beat him.

Didn't mean it as running away. How does Ultron get a chance to overpower him?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

Emmm if Superman threw the moon to Ultron the Earth would be destroyed therfore the Internet would also be destroyed.

o.O i don't remember superman doing anything over a city level (lifted that city)... which thor did here aswell (destroyed the city)... so i don't know where are you getting that throwing the moon part from

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

No Caption Provided

umm.. superman have to come close to hurt ultron (not that ultron feels any pain.. but still)... i don't remember superman having any impressive combat speed.. so i don't see how ultron doesn't overpower him upon coming close...... yes superman can fly faster than ultron (way faster).. but if your take on this for superman is just to keep a distance to avoid physical contact.. i don't see a way for superman's win... either ultron would destroy him.. or it'd be a stalemate if superman can keep his distance forever.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By never give up

@ssj_god said:

@black_arrow said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

o.O i don't remember superman doing anything over a city level (lifted that city)... which thor did here aswell (destroyed the city)... so i don't know where are you getting that throwing the moon part from

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

No Caption Provided

umm.. superman have to come close to hurt ultron (not that ultron feels any pain.. but still)... i don't remember superman having any impressive combat speed.. so i don't see how ultron doesn't overpower him upon coming close...... yes superman can fly faster than ultron (way faster).. but if your take on this for superman is just to keep a distance to avoid physical contact.. i don't see a way for superman's win... either ultron would destroy him.. or it'd be a stalemate if superman can keep his distance forever.

I was showing how fast Superman could move lol.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@never_give_up said:

i know.. that's why i said superman can fly way faster than ultron... but that's not enough to defeat ultron... ask quicksilver for that matter (although quicksilver had tremendous combat speed aswell.. not the power though).

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

i know.. that's why i said superman can fly way faster than ultron... but that's not enough to defeat ultron... ask quicksilver for that matter (although quicksilver had tremendous combat speed aswell.. not the power though).

Yea I don't think you can compare Quicksilver to this Superman.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

Yea I don't think you can compare Quicksilver to this Superman.

i know.. but i'm just saying.. having a superior (way superior) flying speed won't win you a battle against ultron.. the best you can do with that.. is keep your distance...

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Reeve's Superman

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rogueshadow  Moderator

Superman.

Avatar image for mightythunderbird
MightyThunderbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I learned about ComicVine Battles:

1. Rules matters nothing, people read only the title

2. Avoid fights with those characters (if you want to enjoy the discussion):

- 1. Flash (All Versions)

- 2. Superman (All Versions)

- 3. Green Lantern (Hal and John)

- 4. Hulk (All Comics Versions)

- 5. Wolverine (Only street fights)

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So movie Silver Age Superman vs. Ultron? I think I'm gonna go with Clark for obvious reasons..

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I learned about ComicVine Battles:

1. Rules matters nothing, people read only the title

2. Avoid fights with those characters (if you want to enjoy the discussion):

- 1. Flash (All Versions)

- 2. Superman (All Versions)

- 3. Green Lantern (Hal and John)

- 4. Hulk (All Comics Versions)

- 5. Wolverine (Only street fights)

Lmao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: @mightythunderbird: I love to see fanboyism that lies inside people....LOL

@ssj_god said:

@black_arrow said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@ssj_god said:

@never_give_up said:

@black_arrow said:

No Caption Provided

If you had watched the movie would understand the reference, as in Superman 4 he moved the moon's place to cause an eclipse that depower Nuclear Man.