#1 Edited by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron and Apocalypse

vs

Magneto and Black Bolt

Battle Rules: No prep. Morals Off. Win by KO or Death.

#2 Posted by marvelbeast (602 posts) - - Show Bio

wait is it dr doom or ultron

#3 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelbeast said:

wait is it dr doom or ultron

#4 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 Magneto and BB.

#5 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron's a non-factor. Mags can easily one-shot him. Then it's 2on1 against Apoc. Mags vs Pocy could go either way, but with Bolt they should win pretty solidly.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear there is a Ultron incarnation that took on a large portion of Marvel heroes.

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (5926 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod: agreed

#8 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two wins easily. Magneto could solo. Magneto vs a metal robot, even an Adamantium-shelled one, is really one-sided as he has already shown that he can easily manipulate Adamantium (Wolverines skeleton) not to mention the non-Adamantium metal parts of Ultron's body and he defeated Apocalypse already as shown in the image below.

#9 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 for the win.

#10 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Apocalypse was supposed to be a bad ass?

#11 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

stomp match-up

#12 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4411 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 Easy

#14 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 barely makes it. Ultron can be very tough to defeat. Esp if he is at peak

#15 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

I swear there is a Ultron incarnation that took on a large portion of Marvel heroes.

You are correct. There was on more than one occasion. But Magneto has as well. He and Namor took out the X-Men, Avengers, and Fantastic Four at the same time, and he soloed the X-Men, X-Force, and X-Factor all at once. Not only that, Ultron's best incarnation is adamantium, which falls under ferromagnetism, which is Magneto's easiest power to control. And even though Ultron is powerful, smart, and shielded against EMP's, Mags can easily rip him apart and destroy/dissipate his power source, not to mention maybe even directly manipulate Ultron's electronic consciousness. This still isn't as easy as everyone wants to make it. But team 2 should win for a pretty solid majority.

#16 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 takes it. :P

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@crabtree said:

I thought Apocalypse was supposed to be a bad ass?

He is, but Magneto just has a huge advantage, that makes that fight one-sided.

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

@jeanroygrant said:

You are correct. There was on more than one occasion. But Magneto has as well. He and Namor took out the X-Men, Avengers, and Fantastic Four at the same time, and he soloed the X-Men, X-Force, and X-Factor all at once. Not only that, Ultron's best incarnation is adamantium, which falls under ferromagnetism, which is Magneto's easiest power to control. And even though Ultron is powerful, smart, and shielded against EMP's, Mags can easily rip him apart and destroy/dissipate his power source, not to mention maybe even directly manipulate Ultron's electronic consciousness. This still isn't as easy as everyone wants to make it. But team 2 should win for a pretty solid majority.

I see.

#19 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off? I'm not sure if either one from Team 1 can withstand a full scream from Black Bolt. Throw Magneto into the mix, Team 2 can probably win this with some difficulty.

#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Ultron most powerfull version was one from Annihilation Conquest actually. Still, I am not sure if he can resist Mags or not.
#21 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Ultron most powerfull version was one from Annihilation Conquest actually. Still, I am not sure if he can resist Mags or not.

He was adamantium in that wasn't he? Even if he's not Mags can still use paramagnetism to rip him apart, can still control his powersource, and can still probably directly affect his electronic consciousness.

#22 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

Team two wins easily. Magneto could solo. Magneto vs a metal robot, even an Adamantium-shelled one, is really one-sided as he has already shown that he can easily manipulate Adamantium (Wolverines skeleton) not to mention the non-Adamantium metal parts of Ultron's body and he defeated Apocalypse already as shown in the image below.

Not 616. This was a weaker version of both Mags and Apoc.

#23 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ya, put guys in metal vs Magneto is asking to be killed. I know Poccy and Ultron are dangerous, but BB and Mag got this with minor difficulty.

#24 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Not 616. This was a weaker version of both Mags and Apoc.

Got ya. My mistake. Still, there's no reason he could not do the same thing to a more powerful 616 Apocalypse considering that the 616 version of Magneto is more powerful as well.

#25 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt could probably solo. With no morals, he could scream and it's game over.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@yodagod said:

@jeanroygrant said:

What are his feats?

#27 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron is a non-factor. As powerful and potent as he is, he's still made of adamantium, and Mags should be able to destroy him without much effort. Apocalypse and Mags have fought before. Apocalypse won, but not easily as I recall. But with Black Bolts here they should stomp Apocalypse pretty hard.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. I know Mags is bitch crazy powerful, but I never thought he could beat Apocalypse that easily. o:

#29 Posted by YoungJustice (6863 posts) - - Show Bio

We need a version of Ultron.

#30 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

Got ya. My mistake. Still, there's no reason he could not do the same thing to a more powerful 616 Apocalypse considering that the 616 version of Magneto is more powerful as well.

I tend to agree, but it would be harder. 616 Apoc has much more Celestial tech, and I believe is older/more experienced than his AOA counterpart. Luckily Mags has Blackbolt for backup so they should definitely win.

@NyghtMare said:

Black Bolt could probably solo. With no morals, he could scream and it's game over.

Apoc has tanked equivalent damage to Blackbolt's scream. Easily I might add. The big advantage of Blackbolt in this situation is that he can use his electron control to boost Magneto.

#31 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I tend to agree, but it would be harder. 616 Apoc has much more Celestial tech, and I believe is older/more experienced than his AOA counterpart. Luckily Mags has Blackbolt for backup so they should definitely win.

@NyghtMare said:

Apoc has tanked equivalent damage to Blackbolt's scream. Easily I might add. The big advantage of Blackbolt in this situation is that he can use his electron control to boost Magneto.

How and when? Not disputing, just curious, I've never seen Apocalypse take that kind of damage.

#32 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Morals off? I'm not sure if either one from Team 1 can withstand a full scream from Black Bolt. Throw Magneto into the mix, Team 2 can probably win this with some difficulty.

Yeah its like this

Magneto [Uses his powers to make Team 1 unable to move]: "My friend has something he'd like to say to you..."

Black Bolt: "GAME OVER!!!!!"

#33 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Quartermaim: haha that would be a badass team combo
#34 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quartermaim said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Yeah its like this

Magneto [Uses his powers to make Team 1 unable to move]: "My friend has something he'd like to say to you..."

@NyghtMare said:

@yodagod said:

How and when? Not disputing, just curious, I've never seen Apocalypse take that kind of damage.

I could probably give you at least two dozen scans including tanking the High Evolutionary's best blasts, taking the best from any of a number of powerful Eternals, schooling Exodus while taking his best physical and mental attacks, taking full blasts from all of the X-Men at once many many times, etc... but this one scan should do...

This is the combined forces of the original X-Factor, the Inhumans, plus a few friends. Apoc tanks full power blasts from Cyke, Jean, and Rachel, as well as future tech weapons blasts, and as I'm sure you notice, Blackbolt in full scream.

#35 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod:

Just realized I didn't preface that or end with anything, and I sound a bit like an obnoxious douche. Not my intention. Sorry folks. :)

#36 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

@Quartermaim said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Yeah its like this

@NyghtMare said:

@yodagod said:

I could probably give you at least two dozen scans including tanking the High Evolutionary's best blasts, taking the best from any of a number of powerful Eternals, schooling Exodus while taking his best physical and mental attacks, taking full blasts from all of the X-Men at once many many times, etc... but this one scan should do...

This is the combined forces of the original X-Factor, the Inhumans, plus a few friends. Apoc tanks full power blasts from Cyke, Jean, and Rachel, as well as future tech weapons blasts, and as I'm sure you notice, Blackbolt in full scream.

That'll do just fine, lol. I'm not real well versed in Apoc, I was unaware he could tank this kinda power.

#37 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron blows Magneto up with a plastic explosive whilst staying hidden and Apocalypse slaughters Black Bolt

#38 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry my mistake no prep team 2

#39 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderpool94 said:

Ultron blows Magneto up with a plastic explosive whilst staying hidden and Apocalypse slaughters Black Bolt

Magneto can sense through the EM field so Ultron can't stay hidden, and Mags can affect plastic explosives, not to mention that he's tanked the Phoenix and Galactus.

#40 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod: Isn't it possible that Magneto could pull Apoc out of his armor?

I would bring up X-Men the End but that was a very giant PIS storyline.

#41 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quartermaim said:

@yodagod: Isn't it possible that Magneto could pull Apoc out of his armor?

I would bring up X-Men the End but that was a very giant PIS storyline.

He could. It'll be harder with the amount of Celestial tech Apoc has now, but Mags still has subatomic control. Apoc can hold himself together at the molecular level, and has insane durability, as we know, but Mags' superior control should win out in the end IMO. With Blackbolt's electron control augmenting Mags, it should be fairly easy here.

Hated the End.

#42 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm depends on which versions:

Classic: Magneto and Black Bolt win

Strongest: Ultron and Apocalypse

Current: Ultron and Apocalypse

#43 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

Hated the End.

Amen Brother.