MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrUnsmiley

Location is War World.

Round 1: Ultron and Amazo are base, WB Hulk starts off calm.

Round 2: Amazo starts with the powers of the Justice League. WB Hulk is bloodlusted.

Who wins?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reaverlation

Ultron and Amazo would both solo both rounds

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I am not much of an Ultron nerd, but I can see team losing first round.

Amazo solos the second.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be impossible for base Amazo to beat Hulk, even if he copies Ultron's powers. Basically Hulk can pull off a Solomon Grundy on both robots.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Lvenger

@reaverlation said:

Or at least Round 2. There's no chance in hell that Amazo would lose to WBH with the powers that stomped a team of beings that can solo WBH.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: not one of the justice league at base except maybe MMH will be able to beat world breaker hulk one on one

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lvenger: Doesn't Amazo usually start off with the Justice League Powers- or does it depend on the version.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: WBH isn't beating Ultron and once Amazo copies both Ultron and Hulk's powers,Hulk would lose too.This is a stomp as Hulk is basically fighting 2 Ultrons in the 1st round and the 2nd round requires no explanations

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH round 1

Round two gets tougher, I'm not sure they could put him down but he'd have a hard time touching Amazo, Ultron gets destroyed both rounds. I'm not sure how this would end up though.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lowlaville

@lvenger: WBH isn't beating Ultron and once Amazo copies both Ultron and Hulk's powers,Hulk would lose too.This is a stomp as Hulk is basically fighting 2 Ultrons in the 1st round and the 2nd round requires no explanations

Amazo has shown a certain kind of limitation with chaos induced Solomon Grundy, who is basically DC's version of a grey hulk. Grundy utterly destroyed Amazo. Hulk can do it with just the same amount of ease.

No Caption Provided

There's practically no way Hulk is going down, at least not with Ultron and Hulk's own as the one basis. Ultron showed in the above fight that he is limited to how much his body can bulk up.

But round 2 is different. Amazo with JL powers can put out Hulk with little to no problem.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: not one of the justice league at base except maybe MMH will be able to beat world breaker hulk one on one

Seriously? I can list several ways most of the JLA can beat WBH.

• Superman - Way faster than WBH and has nanosecond reaction times so when he realises how hard WBH hits, he'll avoid practially all his hits at superspeed. He's in the same physical league as WBH, is way more versatile with heat vision and freeze breath that can slow WBH down and can speedblitz him into submission.
  • Wonder Woman - Way faster than WBH, quicker reflexes than Superman, bracers produce forcefield that can block a blast from the combined might of the Olympian gods or an explosion from an Imperiex Probe (one was able to give Superman a good fight) and the lasso is unbreakable. A super speed hogtie and mind control properties of the lasso = no more WBH.
  • Green Lantern - Seriously these rings are damn versatile. It would take me ages to list all the ways a Lantern like Hal or Kyle would win but I guarantee you that their powerset is enough to beat the rest of the League too.
  • Flash - Speed is basically Hulk's Kryptonite and if this were Wally, it wouldn't even be a contest.
  • Aquaman - Gives Hulk a mental TP seizure
  • Batman - Prep time for the win.

The last two are jokes by the way, I'm not being serious at all. But I assure you, the majority of the Justice League at base with no external amps can beat WBH. There are good reasons and supporting evidence for this claim so it's hardly unfounded.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team both rounds.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@lvenger: Doesn't Amazo usually start off with the Justice League Powers- or does it depend on the version.

He usually does but the OP limited them in Round 1. Moreover, the Red Hood version of Amazo was incredibly weak and Batman/Nightwing could take him out. But yeah every version usually does start with the base JLA powers.

To play devil's advocate, Doc Green did just rip off Ultron's adamantium arm without getting really mad and without much effort. Though tearing off an immobile and inactive Ultron's arm isn't as impressive as doing it to one in combat. Also, how would Amazo copy Ultron's powers? Has he copied other android powers before? I understand him copying Hulk's powers though and Ultron is probably enough to distract WBH whilst Amazo copies his powers.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Ultron is designed with a kind of nanotech capable of replicating anything Ultron is able to scan. He modifies his own body based off of internal and sometimes external designs of his scanned target. But, I don't see Amazo needing to copy the system of an inferior robot, no? lol

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedailybagel  Moderator

He has a shot at round one, Amazo slaughters him in round 2.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team both rounds, Hulk has a chance in round 1.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lowlaville

I'll just post the full Solomon Grundy vs Amazo scans I have (or partials)..

^ That's Swamp origin grundy or something of the sort.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@lowlaville:

Amazo has shown a certain kind of limitation with chaos induced Solomon Grundy, who is basically DC's version of a grey hulk. Grundy utterly destroyed Amazo. Hulk can do it with just the same amount of ease.

Okay two things, mon ami:

1. Professor Ivo has built dozens of Amazo models over the past 55+ years of publication history. The one everybody thinks of when his name is mentioned (who for the rest of this thread I'll be referring to as "Amazo Prime") This Amazo would have very little trouble with the Hulk, even in his Worldbreaker incarnation. The Amazo pictured in the scans you've posted are one of many, many "Minor Amazo's", units that are considerably less powerful than their older "brother" and equipped to only duplicate 1-3 powers max at a time. These models are dispatched by Ivo and used in a similar manner to Ultron's titanium duplicate bodies and/or Victor Von Doom's "Doombot's" (cannon fodder/foot soldiers/distraction creators and/or producers). This is further proven by the unit's inability to use ANY of the JLA founders abilities, instead relying on particle beam weapons, brute strength, and so on. And...
  2. Solomon Grundy is NOTHING LIKE MARVEL'S GREY HULK!!!!!Forgive me for shouting, but you couldn't be more wrong with practice. Solomon Grundy is in truth an incomplete Earth Elemental. It is for this reason that he is functionally immortal, has his tremendous durability/healing factor, as well as his legendary strength. Not to mention the fact that if something does prove strong enough to kill him, he will resurrect and with that resurrection gain either a new power level, new application of said power, and varying levels of intelligence and/or durability. He is a zombie in the traditional sense, but he is also a prolific energy vampire of sorts as well, though magic is his favorite for the obvious reasons. This allows him to increase his already monstrous strength well into the "teambuster" levels and beyond via the absorption of kinetic as well as other energies. He is nothing like the Grey Hulk, and would have beaten him soundly and eaten him if they ever existed in the same universe.

I'm no Ultron expert. You'll need @killemall for that. But I know that Amazo Prime makes extraordinarily quick work out of any version of the Hulk. On his lunch break.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ultron can solos.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: This is a late reply as I'm limited to my posts right now but the 2 androids I can think of for Amazo that Amazo copied are Hourman 1 million and Red Tornado

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

This is a late reply as I'm limited to my posts right now but the 2 androids I can think of for Amazo that Amazo copied are Hourman 1 million and Red Tornado

Correct. One is the chosen successor of Metron and is thus guardian of the Timestream, and the other is a Wind Elemental.

Amazo would have no problem here. And he's got back-up...

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk would have trouble beating these 2 alone. how is he going to beat both of them.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone should know what World Breaker Hulk is capable of by now, right?

He takes round 1, but probably loses in round 2. I say probably, because he was disintegrating people that would give savage Hulk a hard time, and letting Mindless Ones hit him to help power up quicker. The amount of power this Hulk had was ridiculous.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By XiiX

Mismatch.

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with prep ain't beating the hulk unless with outside help nor can wally beat the hulk,or wonder woman and if superman can break through the green latern's attacks I'm sure hulk can and lol aqua man please only person who trashing the hulk out of the whole justice league is superman and oh hulk's healing regeneration factor put wolverines to shame. Plus amazo can be destroyed unlike superman since he's an android and all. plus amazo can't copy batman powers if he has no powers dc fanboys.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By XiiX

nor can wally beat the hulk,or wonder woman and if superman can break through the green latern's attacks I'm sure hulk can and lol aqua man please only person who trashing the hulk out of the whole justice league is superman . Plus amazo can be destroyed unlike superman since he's an android and all. plus amazo can't copy batman powers if he has no powers dc fanboys.

No Caption Provided

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ultron solos

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He takes round 1, but probably loses in round 2. I say probably, because he was disintegrating people that would give savage Hulk a hard time, and letting Mindless Ones hit him to help power up quicker. The amount of power this Hulk had was ridiculous.

Hulk loses both rounds, how is he going to beat Ultron ? There´s nothing Hulk can do to damage Ultron.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo IMO.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teh_pwnerer said:

Hulk loses both rounds, how is he going to beat Ultron ? There´s nothing Hulk can do to damage Ultron.

Blunt force trauma. Even if he doesn't break the Adamantium, he can rattle something loose inside. Though, Dr. Green recently ripped off a dormant Ultron arm.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teh_pwnerer: The adamantium is pretty strong, I doubt Hulk could damage something in the inside.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@teh_pwnerer said:

Blunt force trauma. Even if he doesn't break the Adamantium, he can rattle something loose inside. Though, Dr. Green recently ripped off a dormant Ultron arm.

Could you show me the scan?(or name the issue) The arm that he took maybe from an Ultron before the admantium armor.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By IAmTheLaw

Could you show me the scan?(or name the issue) The arm that he took maybe from an Ultron before the admantium armor.

No Caption Provided

it takes place at the end of time, so you know it's not secondary.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow said:

No Caption Provided

it takes place at the end of time, so you know it's not secondary.

Could be. Kang is a time traveler he can grab things from all the times.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerofgods:

plus amazo can't copy batman powers if he has no powers dc fanboys.

"Welcome to the 'Vine" @thekillerofgods! Cool username. Hope you have fun here! While it's true that Batman has no metahuman powers to duplicate, Amazo both can and has duplicated both his martial arts skills and every tool in his Utility Belt. He has also duplicated the martial arts skills, powers, and weapons of Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Black Lightning, and many more.

Hope this was helpful!;)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Yes, the Amazo which faced Grundy wasn't the strongest. I even said Amazo solo's on the second round. Its just basic knowledge on the first. AMAZO is not beating Hulk with his own powers, or even Ultron's.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lvenger

@reaverlation said:

@lvenger: This is a late reply as I'm limited to my posts right now but the 2 androids I can think of for Amazo that Amazo copied are Hourman 1 million and Red Tornado

Good point, I'll concede there

@thedailybagel said:

@lvenger a lot of those are debatable.

Well this isn't a JLA vs WBH thread so I don't think continuing that topic would be fruitful. And whilst they may be debatable, I know of more people that would support the DC powerhouses I listed being more likely to beat Hulk than the opposite way round.

Also, how would WBH beat Ultron, the android that can one shot Thor and tank hits from Mjolnir which is at least equal, if not superior, to WBH's striking power? Granted, he certainly has a chance in Round 1 but all Ultron needs to do is distract Hulk whilst Amazo copies Ultron's and Hulk's powers then they overwhelm WBH.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: yeah, it's possible for a lot of the justice league to beat him but it's a debatable topic (with most of them at least).

And that's why I said he has a shot, I'm not 100% he can win but he definitely has the strength to screw up some interior circuitry. Oh and thanks for your support on my first CaV, wasn't what I was expecting but thankfully lowlaville is a reliable debater so my other one should go well.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazotron ftw

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Ultron solo.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46  Edited By Claymore1998

@lvenger: rping out a deactivate arm should not be really held against Ultron given Un named version of Ultron gets downplayed a lot.

Every time a version of Ultron is named heroes have always been unable to do much against him. One of the older model did fight Hulk and was able to break his leg , which took weeks to heal. Though that was a normal savage hulk

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Believe me, I have my criticisms with that feat too but I was playing devil's advocate. I agree that Ultron could probably handle Hulk by himself albeit without Amazo there, it would be a close fight to say the least.

@thedailybagel No problem, you've made a good start in it and lowlaville seems like a much better opponent.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: You utterly lack the talent and knowledge to utilize devil's advocacy. Just saying.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lvenger

@lowlaville said:

@lvenger: You utterly lack the talent and knowledge to utilize devil's advocacy. Just saying.

Is that an insult? What do you mean here? And I just said that you were a better debating opponent for TDB so why the unfair jab at me now? I've been on here for 3 years and have been what can be considered a serious comic fan for 7 so I'd say I'm fairly qualified to play devil's advocate.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers