ironavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ironavenger
No Caption Provided

A Veteran Squad member with Mark 8 Power Armour,full acess to Ultramarines weapons.

VS

Master Chief with Mjolnir Mark VI and any weapons he chooses.

No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Stalemate. Chief would choose Promethean tech. Me and CadenceV2 already had a debate over this.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should probably look for previous topics that have done this to death.

Space Marines are what Spartans want to be when they grow up, SM wins, and since this is a veteran with full access to any weapon he pleases, he wins hard.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cjdavis103
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Stalemate. And I'm not sure if the OP is the same as previous, albeit similar, threads.

Jmarshmallow

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Chief would choose Promethean tech. Me and CadenceV2 already had a debate over this.

This Marine tho will be packing a mighty punch too if allowed to fill his pockets from the armoury.

Just to name a few Frag, Krak, Grenades. Melta Bombs, Graviton Gun, Vengeance Grenade Launcher, Meltagun.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@glubgluby: Ummm...yes?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Master Chief is significantly faster than an Ultramarine. I don't think the SM is going to be able to tag Master Chief enough to put him down, but I don't believe Chief has the weaponry to put him down either.

I'm not too terribly knowledgable on Space Marine lore though, so I don't know their exact durability, speed, etc. I'd appreciate some feats if it's not too much to ask, instead of just a simple "no."

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

This Marine tho will be packing a mighty punch too if allowed to fill his pockets from the armoury.

Just to name a few Frag, Krak, Grenades. Melta Bombs, Graviton Gun, Vengeance Grenade Launcher, Meltagun.

Promethean Tech literally destroys any organic material so...

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime said:

Im not disagreeing with u just stating the fact that the SM here will have his own hardware to put MC down for the count too.But without a scenario theres not much to debate about apart from the fact they can kill each other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime said:

Im not disagreeing with u just stating the fact that the SM here will have his own hardware to put MC down for the count too.But without a scenario theres not much to debate about apart from the fact they can kill each other.

I agree. The 40kverse isn't lacking in technology by any means, but Promethean tech is just in another level. But without a situation it's hard to say who wins. If its in close-quarters the Ultramarine could take the cake.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@chaos_prime said:

@chaos_prime said:

I agree. The 40kverse isn't lacking in technology by any means, but Promethean tech is just in another level. But without a situation it's hard to say who wins. If its in close-quarters the Ultramarine could take the cake.

If allowed Iron Halos, then Marine wins.

These Shields can tank Gauss Rifles, which are molecule destroying rifles from Necrons.

He gets that, its over.

@glubgluby: Ummm...yes?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Master Chief is significantly faster than an Ultramarine. I don't think the SM is going to be able to tag Master Chief enough to put him down, but I don't believe Chief has the weaponry to put him down either.

I'm not too terribly knowledgable on Space Marine lore though, so I don't know their exact durability, speed, etc. I'd appreciate some feats if it's not too much to ask, instead of just a simple "no."

Jmarshmallow

Space Marines are insanely fast.

All feats of Speed. Ranging from things like too fast for humans brains can process, to blitzing Eldar at times (Eldar think and react 5 times faster than peak humans can), and to even slapping Mach 2+ Bolts out of the sky.

Even in the games you can get the abilities to see the world in slow motion to represent the focuse Space Marines have of the world around them.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space Marine ftw.

Avatar image for tenebrous_guile
Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously the Crysis Nanosuit wins./trololololol.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By Strider1992

With access to any tech the Ultramarine's have in the entire Space Marine armoury. I'll take the Marine. Iron Halo's, Artificier Armor, heck even Relic Weapons etc...

Avatar image for tenebrous_guile
Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Never underestimate the power of an Iron Hands Chapter master riding a bike, using a thunder hammer, with an eternal shield and wearing artificer armor.

It's totally a legit combo.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Never underestimate the power of an Iron Hands Chapter master riding a bike, using a thunder hammer, with an eternal shield and wearing artificer armor.

It's totally a legit combo.

Sound broken to me. I will take 40 Imperial Guard with First Rank Fire and Second Rank command at rapid fire range. Lets see your guy survive 120 shots, half wound, so on average 60 saves of 2+. All at half the point cost lol.

Duke_Kargoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Toughness 5 so only one in six of those are wounding, and only half are going to hit. Then he has a save of 2+ so only one in seventy two hits are going to stick. Then he has a 6+ FNP save so you can shave off just a few more hits.

Oh and since he's on a bike he can go across damn near half the board in one or two turns.

He is of course, tremendously expensive. But you get what you pay for, and what you paid for is a super-expensive beat stick.

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't this been done about a million times? the ultramarine wins. I'm tired of seeing this same thread where MC fanboys say that he's unbeatable.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duke_kargoth: I forgot the Feel No Pain. Thank god for cheap Melta spams.

Duke_Kargoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Duke_Kargoth

@cadencev2: He's still got a 3+ invulnerable save, 3 (or was it 4?) wounds, and eternal warrior lol.

Duke_Kargoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Duke_Kargoth

And yeah in any case, Brother Genericus shoves Chief's head up his own ass. The fact that the UNSC's weapons save for the Spartan Laser are generally only equal or inferior to our own weapons only makes it worse. And Covenant's plasma weapons fire projectiles that go at about "water balloon speeds".