#1 Posted by SladeRogers (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Ultraman beat his Earth One counterpart? Is it even possible for him to come close to a victory?
#2 Posted by syoungkeezy (81 posts) - - Show Bio

yes ultraman would win by using his greatest power, being a bad guy his ruthlessness would give him an upper hand in a fight based on strength

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultraman i think.

#4 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know anyhting about Ultraman but from what I read on his wiki I'd say

Ultraman.

#5 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5144 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultraman. He wouldn't hold back and would go balls out to kill Supes.

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (6874 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman actually is better than Ultraman overall as Superman explained it Ultarman killed all of his enemies so there isn't anyone to challenge him where as Superman's enemies continue to challenge him which in turn helps him grow stronger threw each battle. Besides Supes has beaten Ultraman

#7 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Damnit, I thought it was the japanese Ultraman >__<

anyway, Supes wins

#8 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultraman

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (57753 posts) - - Show Bio

The one who actually has more feats.
BB

#10 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

The one who actually has more feats.
BB

#11 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

Are the people who voted Ultraman aware of what a joke he is?

And Supes has already kicked his ass in Trinity, it's my favorite skill showing from him.

#12 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth One Superman is SA Superman, so he should definitely win this...

#13 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777
ultraman should win because he is a VILLAIN and has no pity, but with those scans... supes wins

#14 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

He is??? Well i get confused there is this Superman: Earth One, an awesome issue with around 65 pages, is that the guy we are talking about or is there a different version of Earth One Superman? Also werent heroes from earth prime supposed to be more powerful?

#15 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

And Supes has already kicked his ass in Trinity, it's my favorite skill showing from him.

I was under the impression that trinity isnt cannon? Thats what i have been told in comicvine at least.

#16 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

He is??? Well i get confused there is this Superman: Earth One, an awesome issue with around 65 pages, is that the guy we are talking about or is there a different version of Earth One Superman? Also werent heroes from earth prime supposed to be more powerful?

Well the main Earth during the Silver Age was Earth One, I do believe, so I'm pretty sure.

#17 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Well the main Earth during the Silver Age was Earth One, I do believe, so I'm pretty sure.

But now Earth 1 is the cannon universe right with the Superman and Wonder Woman and DC greatest superhero, the plastic man right? It would have been so cool if during either Infinite Crisis or Final Crisis SA Superman would have shown up and beaten the crap out of emo prime.

#18 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

I was under the impression that trinity isnt cannon? Thats what i have been told in comicvine at least.

The non-canon series is Trinity, the canon series is Trinity.

#19 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

But now Earth 1 is the cannon universe right with the Superman and Wonder Woman and DC greatest superhero, the plastic man right? It would have been so cool if during either Infinite Crisis or Final Crisis SA Superman would have shown up and beaten the crap out of emo prime.

Maybe Earth 1 is different from Earth One.

Also, I wish SA Supes would have shown up and one shotted SBP. That would've been the coolest thing ever...

#20 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

So there are 2 trinity story line, dammit!

@blackadamFTW: Maybe i dont know, thats why i asked to be honest.

#21 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

So there are 2 trinity story line, dammit!

@blackadamFTW: Maybe i dont know, thats why i asked to be honest.

The multiverse is quite confusing...

#22 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#23 Posted by Corvin (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Ultraman if any of these "Superman vs" discussions made any sense.

We cannot compare two things if we don't know any parameters about them. And Superman has no parameters at all. One of the creators said once "he always as strong as he has to be" (which is totally dumb imo, but that is an other topic) so it doesn't matter even if his enemy is countless times stronger than him basically, in a battle Superman would win thanks to this "always has to win" "logic".

But if we try to make some sense and logical thinking here... Ultraman is as powerful as Superman, plus he doesn't have any moral problem for killing an other person or cause permanent damages, so he never has to hold back. That's why I say Ultraman, altough that never would happen in comics.

#24 Posted by Racob7 (5364 posts) - - Show Bio

When I saw this thread I wasn't thinking of DC...

#25 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Ultraman have a vision that drains the powers of others and add them to his own?

#26 Posted by Web_Flotsam (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@corvin: But its been shown he's not nearly as skilled as superman, which is why he loses.

#27 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#29 Posted by dondave (34339 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#30 Posted by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Damnit, I thought it was the japanese Ultraman >__<

anyway, Supes wins

#31 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has moral integrity and fights for justice and the little guy. Ultraman is just a ruthless dick. Neither would ever give up in a fight, and they are exactly the same. But Superman's morality would give him the upper hand.

#32 Posted by Mee09 (443 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've heard about Ultraman. He is pretty much an less experienced douche Superman. I'd say the REAL Superman wins this.