zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher
Ultimo

Powers/Abilities: Ultimo is programmed to destroy. There are certain beings he seeks to destroy in preference to others (such as Iron Man and the Rajaki), but he ultimately destroys all life in his path. He has little capacity for independent thought or any emotions besides hatred. He can be programmed to serve various purposes by those able to access his circuitry. He possesses vast strength (Class 100) and durability (able to withstand virtually all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion), virtually limitless stamina, enhanced human speed, agility, and reflexes. He can fire beams of great concussive force and disintegrative power from his eyes; his eyebeams once even proved capable of preventing Thor's hammer from returning to him.

The source of his power is uncertain, but he is believed to be able to provide a virtually limitless supply of energy if properly tapped. Under certain circumstances he can absorb energy from outside sources to grow proportionately in size and power.

Thermal man
 Powers: The Thermal Man was powered by an "atomic pile", which made him nearly invincible to any attack. His eyes and hands unleashed a "Thermal Blast" capable of melting any earthly material into slag, up to and including bedrock and tanks. He was also strong enough to toss Thor around (Class 50?) and durable enough to survive direct hits from Mjolnir, and even an "implosion bomb" designed specifically to destroy him. He also had sophisticated sensor arrays designed to find the weaknesses in materials. He could not be reprogrammed, despite numerous attempts to do so. When later revived by Redfield Electronics, he no longer had an atomic pile engine and was somewhat less powerful, but could absorb energy directed at him.

VS

Metallo

Metallo’s metallic body offers him a high degree of protection from physical and energy attacks. He has enhanced strength, endurance and agility. Metallo no longer needs to eat, sleep or breathe. His brain is hermetically sealed inside a shielded alloy skull that has its own power supply. When he was first created he was powered by a Kryptonite heart. Before he could absorb any other metal.

Cybrog superman

Following his exposure to cosmic radiation and subsequent "death," Henshaw's consciousness survives in an electronic state, making him virtually indestructible as he can transfer his electronic consciousness into any nearby machine (and even some that are light years away). Henshaw is able to 'inhabit' any machine or technology and manipulate said devices as though they are living metal. He can animate machines, construct any technological device, and control any mechanical system. In addition, Henshaw's 'Cyborg' body possesses a various number of other mechanical sensors, and has the ability to interface with any machine. His technological components can transform into a myriad of weapons and tools - since his first appearance as the Cyborg Superman, Henshaw has consistently manifested his technical half in that manner.

Thanks to his interactions with Superman's birthing matrix, Henshaw possesses knowledge of both Superman's Kryptonian genetic code and Kryptonian technology. This information allows him to construct cyborg bodies with organic portions that are genetically identical to Superman and mechanical components built from Kryptonian (and later, Apokoliptian) alloys. Using Superman's genetic code gives the Cyborg access to all of Superman's powers, such as high levels of superhuman strength, speed, and durability; super acute senses; x-ray, heat/laser, and infrared vision; and ultrasonic hearing, including, Superman's vulnerability to kryptonite radiation, which appears to weaken both the organic and technological components of Henshaw's body, preventing him from altering his body. However, even though his organic half might be mortally weakened by kryptonite, the mechanical components of his body will allow Henshaw to still function, albeit without any of his Kryptonian powers.

Henshaw's own durability may not be equal to Superman, as he was shown melting and burning up in Earth's sun during a battle with Superman Red, an exposure which the true Superman has survived repeatedly with no ill effects. Henshaw's body had been made out of material he got from toys, however. A full-power strike from Darkseid's Omega Beams has also incinerated Henshaw's body, but it is still unclear exactly how durable he is. The blast hit him while he had already been weakened by a lesser one earlier, and he was blindsided both times because he was already engaged with Superman; no minor distraction itself.

Who wins? This time I gave info on everybody lol. Not just marvel.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Not sure who wins but Metallo isn't much of a factor here.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
It all depends on what Cyborg Superman has. Does he have his Power Rings here ? Or is he without them ?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"Not sure who wins but Metallo isn't much of a factor here."
Can't really think of to many dc robots. Unless I wanted to put imperiex.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Imperiex is overkill..and Braniac would be also.
_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Obsidian_
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
Can't really think of to many dc robots. Unless I wanted to put imperiex."
Imperiex isn't a robot...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Okay here is the Million Dollar Question Zee  !  If Cyborg Superman possesses Kryptonian level Speed and Strength and Durability. Wont Cyborg Superman's speed and strength be too much for Ultimo and Thermal Man ? Or are they near Cyborg Superman's physical capabilities ?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Imperiex is overkill..and Braniac would be also."
Thanks. Thats who I meant to put up there lol. Dc doesn't have all these robots and andriods that I know of. Metallo was the first that came to mind.

Twilight Man said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
Can't really think of to many dc robots. Unless I wanted to put imperiex."
Imperiex isn't a robot...
"

He's like a suit filled with energy close enough.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"It all depends on what Cyborg Superman has. Does he have his Power Rings here ? Or is he without them ?"
Hell we shall give him the power rings.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"It all depends on what Cyborg Superman has. Does he have his Power Rings here ? Or is he without them ?"
"
Hmm...okay. Well I dont know if Ultimo and Thermal Man can win here now. If Hank has the Power Rings... the Energy Constructs that Hank use maybe too much for them. You saw what Cyborg Superman did to Superman when he had the Power Rings during the Sinestro Corps War
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Hmm...okay. Well I dont know if Ultimo and Thermal Man can win here now. If Hank has the Power Rings... the Energy Constructs that Hank use maybe too much for them. You saw what Cyborg Superman did to Superman when he had the Power Rings during the Sinestro Corps War"

Yeah he kicked supermans A$$ lol. The reason they be good here is because both of them are virtually indestructible. In a round two second attacks don't work on ultimo.

If cyborg stays away from thermal mans blast and manages to throw him away or cool him down he can take him out with ease.

Ultimo was virtually indestructible, absorb energy and could grow. So if cyborg keeps throwing energy at him he might accidently end up fuelin him lol.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Hmm...okay. Well I dont know if Ultimo and Thermal Man can win here now. If Hank has the Power Rings... the Energy Constructs that Hank use maybe too much for them. You saw what Cyborg Superman did to Superman when he had the Power Rings during the Sinestro Corps War"

Yeah he kicked supermans A$$ lol. The reason they be good here is because both of them are virtually indestructible. In a round two second attacks don't work on ultimo.

If cyborg stays away from thermal mans blast and manages to throw him away or cool him down he can take him out with ease.

Ultimo was virtually indestructible, absorb energy and could grow. So if cyborg keeps throwing energy at him he might accidently end up fuelin him lol."
Oooohhhhh  !  Ah Ha. Ultimo can absorb the energy from the Power Ring. Hmm...this fight maybe a little more difficult for Hank
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ego
Vance Astro said:

wow, i always though metallo was cyborg superman.. Who's stronger of the two?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Cyborg Superman is stronger than Metallo
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Is that sarcasm..or are you serious?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Ultimo was virtually indestructible, absorb energy and could grow. So if cyborg keeps throwing energy at him he might accidently end up fuelin him lol."
Oooohhhhh  !  Ah Ha. Ultimo can absorb the energy from the Power Ring. Hmm...this fight maybe a little more difficult for Hank"
Yeah lol. A robot who 100 feet that could fire powerful eye beams capable of stopping even Thors hammer from coming back to him lol. Nobody has ever done this before. Except for magneto.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ego
Vance Astro said:
"Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Is that sarcasm..or are you serious?"

seriously i thought the two were the same.

King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Cyborg Superman is stronger than Metallo"

it's just so wierd that metal people would be in par to superman. Metal can melt so wouldn't those with extrmly over heated powers able to melt these tin heads? they are not made out of adamantium so what other metal is possibly that strong to not be bended by superman's sheer strength?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

it's just so wierd that metal people would be in par to superman. Metal can melt so wouldn't those with extrmly over heated powers able to melt these tin heads? they are not made out of adamantium so what other metal is possibly that strong to not be bended by superman's sheer strength?
"
Metallo isn't on par with Superman..he has Kryptonite in his chest.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher
Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

"

Well if they were adamantium they wouldn't be able to move but probably be super strong. The metal they can is super condensed. So they can be durable, and super strong.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

"
Agreed. But somehow Cyborg Superman... is some type of Organic Metal or something... I will have to look it up
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Ok, so we got 3 robots against probably, the most powerful character in the field of technopathy, that being Cyborg Superman. Use logic and think what  happens.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher
Fantasma Ghost said:
"Ok, so we got 3 robots against probably, the most powerful character in the field of technopathy, that being Cyborg Superman. Use logic and think what  happens.
"
Wow you obviously didn't read anything. Gues I gotta do it for you. Its two marvel robots vs two dc robots. NOT  three robots vs cyborg superman. Also he has the rings. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Fantasma Ghost said:
"Ok, so we got 3 robots against probably, the most powerful character in the field of technopathy, that being Cyborg Superman. Use logic and think what  happens.
"

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

I could have sworn you read it why quote him when he's wrong?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"I could have sworn you read it why quote him when he's wrong?"
Because obviously I don't think he wrong...
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
Because obviously I don't think he wrong..."
hes wrong he didn't even read the top. three against one is wrong its two on two.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
hes wrong he didn't even read the top. three against one is wrong its two on two.
"
I didn't read the top either...
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"
I didn't read the top either..."

but you answered right the first time.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
zee crusher said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"
Wow you obviously didn't read anything. Gues I gotta do it for you. Its two marvel robots vs two dc robots. NOT  three robots vs cyborg superman. Also he has the rings. 
"
Does that make any difference?
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"
I didn't read the top either..."

lol
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zee crusher
Fantasma Ghost said:
"zee crusher said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"
"
"
Well if you think logically yes. Metallo is on cyborgs side. Is it really that hard to think??
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
zee crusher said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"zee crusher said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"
"
"
Well if you think logically yes. Metallo is on cyborgs side. Is it really that hard to think??"
Metallo is useless to him, he will just command them, to beat the crap out of each other.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
zee crusher said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"zee crusher said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"
"
"
Well if you think logically yes. Metallo is on cyborgs side. Is it really that hard to think??"
Metallo is useless to him, he will just command them, to beat the crap out of each other.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zee crusher
Fantasma Ghost said:
"zee crusher said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"zee crusher said:
"Fantasma Ghost said:
"
"
"
"

So then your proving me right. He  does matter even if he's weak. He can't command thermal man actually read the bio.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

He has taken control over far more advance technology, than the Thermal Man.