#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye, Captain America, Wolverine

The Marvel Family.

  • Ultimates have Standard Gear and Prep Gear
  • In Character
  • No Sue
  • KO or Death
#2 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue Solos

#3 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Sue Solos

this.

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Sue Solos

Yeah? Since she is in character I see no Brain pooping here and her skills are far lacking. So it better be a better reason than that.

#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Sue Solos

Yeah? Since she is in character I see no Brain pooping here and her skills are far lacking. So it better be a better reason than that.

She can just wrap a forcefield around their heads until they pass out from lack of oxygen.

#6 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Sue Solos

Yeah? Since she is in character I see no Brain pooping here and her skills are far lacking. So it better be a better reason than that.

explain how her skills are lacking, she's done some pretty amazing stuff with her powers, and she's been trained by iron fist in hand to hand combat.

#7 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Anyone but Mr. Fantastic could solo this is a massive mismatch

#8 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

FF win. They have the strength and powers to deal with the ultimates.

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: @DH69: @Shawnbaby: Yeah Now I think about Sue was way too ballsy. She is out.

#10 Edited by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@CadenceV2: Anyone but Mr. Fantastic could solo this is a massive mismatch

now i disagree with this, both wolverine and ult cap would be more than a match for the thing, ult cap is alot stronger than 616 and he put up a hell of a good fight against his universes hulk which is alot more agressive than mainstream banner, and 616 wolverine has badly wounded ben in the past, but the rest of the F4 would stand a much better chance.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69: Also Hawkeye has Adamantium Tip Tranquilizer Arrows. With the Prep gear... well.. Nuke Arrow is here as well.

#12 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69: How are they going to counter Human Torch flying around shooting down balls of flame??

Granted forgot it was ULT versions in which case Ben is going to take a lot of damage but they still don't have an answer for HT

#13 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems as theugh the OP has incredible Bias here in favour of the Ultimates. Prove that his boys can't win and he'll just change the rules so that they can.

#14 Edited by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic 4 still win without Sue IMO. They can't hurt reed except the nuke arrow but I imagine hawkeye will be busy with Johnny since he is the only flyer. I see Johnny beating ultimate hawkeye.

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Seems as theugh the OP has incredible Bias here in favour of the Ultimates. Prove that his boys can't win and he'll just change the rules so that they can.

Uh huh...

@Shawnbaby said:

Sue Solos

Why would I make a Spite Match where Sue Solos. GTFO.

#16 Edited by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe because you were coun g on Hawkeye's Nuke Arrow to take her down?

e started by CadenceV2

Online Now

CadenceV2 just replied to your comment:

@Shawnbaby: Also, as I am unsure, how does Sue Forcefield deal with a Nuke Arrow?

Can she withstand that? I cant recall.

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Well yeah. But then as you point out she can just TK them into Submission with ease. So they have no way winning thanks to sue.

Was not as well Thought out as I thought it would be.

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: I also want my answere still... has she tanked a Nuke like attack before? At all?

#19 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Adamantium doesn't work on Reed. Wolverine has all ready tried to stab reed and he couldn't puncture his skin. Reeds elasticity is a different durability in order to puncture him I believe you have to stretch him to his limits.

As for explosive arrows how powerful are they? Reed is ridiculously durable. There are scans floating around of namor being unable to hurt him.

#20 Edited by antiwhipped (201 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Shawnbaby: I also want my answere still... has she tanked a Nuke like attack before? At all?

IIRC she blocked a blast from a celestial in Hickmans FF.

#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@CadenceV2: Adamantium doesn't work on Reed. Wolverine has all ready tried to stab reed and he couldn't puncture his skin. Reeds elasticity is a different durability in order to puncture him I believe you have to stretch him to his limits.

As for explosive arrows how powerful are they? Reed is ridiculously durable. There are scans floating around of namor being unable to hurt him.

There not super powerful. Like small Charges that can break locks, and windows.

Wow... so how does Reed lose these days? I mean if Adamantium can cut Thor, Gladiator, Hulk, but not Reed? Seems crazy now. Also I thought Reed has no stretch limits.

Anyway then Reed would Solo as nothing short of the Nuke arrow would work. Does Electricity work on Reed? Or does he have Rubber Powers?

#23 Posted by New_World_Order (12455 posts) - - Show Bio

FF

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Shawnbaby: I also want my answere still... has she tanked a Nuke like attack before? At all?

IIRC she blocked a blast from a celestial in Hickmans FF.

Can the Celestial Blast be measured the same (as in quantifiable) to the Chain Reaction of a Nuke? Impressive either way. Ultimate Sue once tanks the grazing blast of a Big Bang in beam form. So eh.

Either way I think F4 have a large power boost since I last read them.

#25 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Some One lock this Thread. Its a very poorly misjudged battle.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@jashro44 said:

@CadenceV2: Adamantium doesn't work on Reed. Wolverine has all ready tried to stab reed and he couldn't puncture his skin. Reeds elasticity is a different durability in order to puncture him I believe you have to stretch him to his limits.

As for explosive arrows how powerful are they? Reed is ridiculously durable. There are scans floating around of namor being unable to hurt him.

There not super powerful. Like small Charges that can break locks, and windows.

Wow... so how does Reed lose these days? I mean if Adamantium can cut Thor, Gladiator, Hulk, but not Reed? Seems crazy now. Also I thought Reed has no stretch limits.

Anyway then Reed would Solo as nothing short of the Nuke arrow would work. Does Electricity work on Reed? Or does he have Rubber Powers?

I think Reeds durability to stabbing damage is higher then his durability to blunt force. He has been one shotted by thor and ww hulk so he isn't in there league in terms of blunt force all though its still really high. Enough to put him way beyond street level. I don't know if stretching him to his limits is how to puncture him but I am assuming he has his limits (admittedly my knowledge of him is a bit basic). I don't know what electricity would do to him.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@jashro44 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Shawnbaby: I also want my answere still... has she tanked a Nuke like attack before? At all?

IIRC she blocked a blast from a celestial in Hickmans FF.

Can the Celestial Blast be measured the same (as in quantifiable) to the Chain Reaction of a Nuke? Impressive either way. Ultimate Sue once tanks the grazing blast of a Big Bang in beam form. So eh.

Either way I think F4 have a large power boost since I last read them.

I don't recall anything like collateral damage all though I imagine they weren't holding back much. I missed a lot of issues of Hickmans FF run and its been a while since I read it though but I recall her holding the blast back (her shields did break but she kept her and her team alive and I think she was conscious all though she was having issues standing).

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2 said:

@Vance Astro @god_spawn Some One lock this Thread. Its a very poorly misjudged battle.

What's wrong with it?
Moderator
#29 Posted by comic_book_fan (5241 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: and he has traded blows with namor and everyone here lacks the abelity to injure him except maybe wolverine.

#30 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Planck Heat

#31 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Reeds durability seems all over the place.

Sometimes he's tanking hits from Namor without any issue, even claiming Namor literally cannot physically harm him. Then he'll get dropped by someone an issue later or something.

#32 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic 4.

#33 Posted by Veitha (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

FF, Sue could solo. She's contained a nuke bomb before, she can stop every attacks from the Ultimates and then crush them hard.

#34 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

What's wrong with it?

You think its kinda fair? I was starting to belive it was spite. If you think the Team has a shot (which I did when making it) I will gladly let it ride.

@Veitha said:

FF, Sue could solo. She's contained a nuke bomb before, she can stop every attacks from the Ultimates and then crush them hard.

Thats why the Rules said No Sue after the first 10 minuets of the thread being made lol.

#35 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without Sue I see the FF winning, possibly in a stomp due to Human Torch

#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: what is he doing In character (I.E. Morals) that will stomp?

#37 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs:From what I have seen his high end feats seem more consistent. The only low showing I am aware of is spider-man one shotting him but that is PIS.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2 said:

@Vance Astro said:

What's wrong with it?

You think its kinda fair? I was starting to belive it was spite. If you think the Team has a shot (which I did when making it) I will gladly let it ride.

Iunno if it's spite. I think both teams have a chance and there is a case that can be made for both.
Moderator