#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Boys and Girls it looks like it will happen soon Ultimates vs Avengers Cross Over. Uuuugh, they even are using the reject Wolverine. Unfair.

Anyway here is my Questions for this Ultimate Battle matchups.

616: Based on the current Marvel Now core Avengers Roster.

Street levelers:

Ultimate Captain America, Wolverine Knock Off (lol), Miles Spidey, Spider Woman, and Hawkeye

616 Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America, Spider Man (Adding as I know he will be there)

High Tier

Ultimate Jean, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk

616 Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man.

• These are the Match Ups in my Mind. based on Marvel Now Avenger Core Team and the Comic line up of the Ultimates.
  • In character
  • No prep
  • Battle in New York
#2 Posted by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Please tell me its not written by Bendis?

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: well we know Bendis will have a say for sure but I believe it is mostly Hickman.

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Any info at the moment here.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/avengers-vs-ultimates-end-of-the-ultimate-universe/751610/?page=2

#5 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: It's Just a rumor so far, no writers or artists mentioned yet.

But as for the battle, I'm fairly sure the 616 Universe shall win.

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

Maybe in the comic but as the 2 scenarios Street levelers and High Tiers who do you think would come out on top with these matches?

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

On a side note I hope it happens but not be the end of the Ultimate Line. However I seen too many rumors like this come to pass to hold my breath.

#8 Edited by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@jashro44: well we know Bendis will have a say for sure but I believe it is mostly Hickman.

Good. I like Hickman from the bit I have read of his work. Could be good.

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I am assuming it to be Hickman a the Ultimates are in his hands again. So lets pray this is not another Loab Ultimantum that nearly wreck all that was good in Ultimate Comics.

Anyway what is your veiw on this match?

#10 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I don't really know the Ultimate Universe well enough to judge, So I shall abstain.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@jashro44: I am assuming it to be Hickman a the Ultimates are in his hands again. So lets pray this is not another Loab Ultimantum that nearly wreck all that was good in Ultimate Comics.

Anyway what is your veiw on this match?

I don't know much about the ultimate team but based off of first glance they seem to have a stronger team overall in round 1. Black widow is basically fodder if my assumptions are accurate, and I can't see 616 hawkeye doing well against ultimate hawkeye. So that would leave 616 Peter and 616 cap to fight the ultimate's. Ultimate cap would beat 616 cap. Peter should beat any of the ultimate's individually IMO but he can't take them all at once and he is going to get gained on fast. As for round 2 I have no idea. Sometimes hulk and thor have high TP resistance from what I have seen and sometimes they do not. I believe iron man is suppose to be immune to TP. I don't know how powerful ultimate jeans TK is. Jean can be a slight advantage to the ultimate's depending on her TK.

#12 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

616 have hyperion and crusher too though

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: They are not part of the Core Team (which is base of the Movie) of Marvel Now. There are alot of members for Avengers in Marvel Now which include Crusher and Hyperion. Im basing of the Comic Cover of the Ultimates and Core Members plus Spidey for Avengers.

#14 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: ah true enough then i dont know enough about ultimate universe to vote. only heard bad things bout ultimatum so i never checked it out.

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Well for TK of Jean....

Destroys a Sentinal in her early showings with ease.

Rips apart a couple of Nuke Blast Doors.

Here she is being assaulted relentlessly by the Vision World Wide Telepathic signal and its taking a toll on her (the nose bleed), but manages to fissure the solid earth, steel, and rock.

Atomizes a mile of Nuclear Power Plant.

Her TK allows her to tank a Enrage colossus punch pretty easy. She tanks easy Cyclopes amped up and cracked out on Banshee. She tanks a Silver searcher blast with ease.

Also TP wise she is very powerful.

She has Bypass Nightcrawler weapon X Mind Reading Blocks in a short time. something all the Psykers at Shield could do in weeks. She completely by passes Wolverine Psy defense, something Xavier had a hard time trying. Then we have 2 showings of her TP across the world with no need of Cerebro.

Here she shields the team from multiple Alpha Class Psykers.

So she is pretty uber.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

@CadenceV2: ah true enough then i dont know enough about ultimate universe to vote. only heard bad things bout ultimatum so i never checked it out.

Whatever you heard about Ultimantum is true. It gimped the comics still to this day.

#17 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: ah thats too bad. glad i havent read the series then.but even as im typing that now im even mpre interested just to see how bad it is. maybe ill just watch the vids on brandonhexx's youtube channel.

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: Ultimate Spider man was a sweet read thru everything. The Ultimates Books before Ultimatum remain some of the best Comics ever written and drawn.

I highly reccomend those 2 things for Ultimate Marvel.

#19 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: awesome ill check those out thanks.

#20 Posted by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: She does seem impressive but I am still unsure. Hulk has resisted professor X TP in the past, and Thor recently resisted Emmas TP, iron man I don't know much about telepathic defense wise but I hear he is suppose to be immune to telepathy. As for her TK it does seem pretty impressive all though her best feat seems to be ripping apart nuke blast doors. All though that is impressive I don't know if that will do much to any of them. Even extremeis iron man was able to tank a nuke with less then 1% of his shields up. All though then again I am not the most knowledgeable on hulk, thor and iron man so I could be over estimating them admittedly.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: The nuke doors was impressive? I call Atomizing a mile of land and the Nuke plant with it amazing TK feat lol.

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Well Boys and Girls it looks like it will happen soon Ultimates vs Avengers Cross Over. Uuuugh, they even are using the reject Wolverine. Unfair.

Anyway here is my Questions for this Ultimate Battle matchups.

616: Based on the current Marvel Now core Avengers Roster.

Street levelers:

Ultimate Captain America, Wolverine Knock Off (lol), Miles Spidey, Spider Woman, and Hawkeye

616 Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America, Spider Man (Adding as I know he will be there)

High Tier

Ultimate Jean, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk

616 Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man.

• These are the Match Ups in my Mind. based on Marvel Now Avenger Core Team and the Comic line up of the Ultimates.
  • In character
  • No prep
  • Battle in New York

And to think that when they drew up the Ultimate Universe the very first rule was "no 616 crossovers."

Guess they forgot about the memo.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul: I think that was a fantasy from the start. any Comic to be taken seriously needs cross overs with other establish Multi Verses and it is what the fans are always going to ask for. Whoever thought that would last was clearly not expecting Ultimate comics last this long.

#24 Posted by THORSON (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

that team is stacked

#25 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON: if it wasnt people be calling mismatch in favore of 616 winning every match lol.