• Random Encounter
  • No knowledge
  • Start 50 meters apart

Battlefield:

Start by the helicopters in the bottom left:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll tag you in here, because I wanna see some opinions on this topic.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm about to buy some Ult. X-Men right now so, will get some opinions on this topic in a few days.

#4 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

I'm about to buy some Ult. X-Men right now so, will get some opinions on this topic in a few days.

I stopped reading comics around the Marvel Civil War because I thought the story arcs were starting to get stale and I was sick of Marvel refusing to kill off mainstream characters.

And at the time I had started reading comics from the Ultimate Universe. And I never got fully caught up on the story arcs before I stopped reading, but I made it up to the Ultimate War comics I believe. But I have to tell you, it was a refreshing change of pace from the mainstream universe, I really think the writers of the Ultimate Universe re-defined Marvel Comics for the better.

If I were to start reading more comics again, I would probably go back to the Ultimate Universe. The only characters in the mainstream universe I still liked were killed off, forgotten about, or just disappeared for whatever reason...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@YoungJustice said:

I stopped reading comics around the Marvel Civil War because I thought the story arcs were starting to get stale and I was sick of Marvel refusing to kill off mainstream characters.

And at the time I had started reading comics from the Ultimate Universe. And I never got fully caught up on the story arcs before I stopped reading, but I made it up to the Ultimate War comics I believe. But I have to tell you, it was a refreshing change of pace from the mainstream universe, I really think the writers of the Ultimate Universe re-defined Marvel Comics for the better.

If I were to start reading more comics again, I would probably go back to the Ultimate Universe. The only characters in the mainstream universe I still liked were killed off, forgotten about, or just disappeared for whatever reason...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I think they are starting to change, I mean, they killed Pro. X, thats a small step.

Next: Captain America (For real)

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: @Floopay: I'm upset they killed Pete... PETE! I have all the Spidey Comics up to issue #39 yet my Ultimate Spidey Collections stops there and I may never finish it now... Same can be said for Frank Millers Batman, Squadron Supreme, and Punisher Max....

I been trying (and as of earlier today successful) Collecting The Dark Tower Hardcovers (I love the Novels and the Comics are Superb like the books) as well Warhammer 40K Graphic Novels.

Point is I while I have all the Ultimate X-Men Comics i Hardback before Ultimantum, Ultimate F4, as well Ultimates material pre Ultimantum I just haven't got Ultimantum or picked up Ultimate Spidey anymore. Hopefully this year I will fix this with Tax income... or not...

Now before I continue with this match who is Azael and Bastion exactly?

#7 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@YoungJustice: @Floopay: I'm upset they killed Pete... PETE! I have all the Spidey Comics up to issue #39 yet my Ultimate Spidey Collections stops there and I may never finish it now... Same can be said for Frank Millers Batman, Squadron Supreme, and Punisher Max....

I been trying (and as of earlier today successful) Collecting The Dark Tower Hardcovers (I love the Novels and the Comics are Superb like the books) as well Warhammer 40K Graphic Novels.

Point is I while I have all the Ultimate X-Men Comics i Hardback before Ultimantum, Ultimate F4, as well Ultimates material pre Ultimantum I just haven't got Ultimantum or picked up Ultimate Spidey anymore. Hopefully this year I will fix this with Tax income... or not...

Now before I continue with this match who is Azael and Bastion exactly?

Azazel most people only know of nowadays because he was in X-Men: First Class, and he wasn't ever actually a part of the Hellfire Club as far as I can remember, but he was in the movie.

Azazel is Nightcrawler's father, at least in the mainstream universe. He is a master teleporter, a superb swordsman, he has some form of energy blasts, and he's a great tactician. While around his kin, he can maintain his powers outside of his home realm. However, without his kin, he degrades in power (though Nightcrawler will be here so that's sort of null and void).

He's a really really cool character.

Bastion was like an improved version of a Sentinel, designed to kill mutants. He was sort of a team buster until Hope Summers showed up and decimated him like he was nothing.

For more info, click on the names in the OP to their comicvine bio pages.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Anyway I think iceman, Colossus, Wolverine Cyke, and Nightcrawler could win this alone. Truth be told Iceman could solo like he did once. Adding in Jean would be unfair. Rogue, Toad, andl Psylock are not needed at all.

#9 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

I think you may be underestimating the team.

Joseph and Shaw are pretty resistant to telepathy.

Sabertooth, Azazel, and Bastion are immune.

And we have some pretty heavy hitters here. Blob is not to be taken lightly...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Im ot refereeing to TP attack or Mind Rape. :)

Im referring to this.

As seen here Jean can control the Hulk state of mind which is very impressive.
Between Wolverine and Nightcralwer she has worked around Psy Blocks and resistance many times.
Most Hell Fire Guys will not be able to resist her TK like this Nuke Door.
Fissure in the earth tho it takes its toll on her.
One shots a Sentinel.
She can increase Team Performance, Read multiple minds, feed Psy Images to minds, AND Psy link the team at the SAME TIME!

Ultimate Jean Grey can be such a asset with her TK and ability to keep the team together while working down Psy Resistance of other foes at the same time. She is one of the best without tapping the Phoenix Force.

#11 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men take this

#12 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

X-men take this

this

#13 Posted by Roddy010 (5246 posts) - - Show Bio

Samn Ult. Jean is a beast. I say the Ultimate X-men.