• 92 results
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Quartermaim: Wolverine is a fighter who has faught over many years. Though how many of martial arts use his claws? All he usually does is slash and use his healing to round up his carelessness. Now I don't see wolverine getting hurt much other than deathstroke stabbing his heart between his ribs to knock him out for a bit. Deathstroke on the otherhand is a flawless fighter who uses his tactical mind to his advantage planning everything. He has promethium armor that can resist wolverines claws, and his promethium blade which is like adamantium, he probably also has his staff which he can use to stay a distance to plan his next move.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Quartermaim

@Cable_Extreme: That is actually my point, if Logan used his skills in a true structured martial art I would easily give it to Slade. Deathstroke beats structured every time. It's unpredictable fighting that he has shown problems with.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Emperorb777

Not really seeing why Slade can't just use he's blasting bo staff to blast Wolverine off the building since in the OP that counts as a BFR which would be a win.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By D3athstroke

Deathstroke stomps 
Faster, Stronger, Smarter, Better Armor, Better Weapon, Better Reaction speed 

Logan stands no chance 

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By TheBane2890

I'm going to go with Deathstroke in this fight! His brain and skills, plus the BFR rule in this match give him a pretty good advantage. I'd say 52% of the time Deathstroke would defeat Logan in battle!

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Bo88gdan

Wolverine wins

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jobbernos

@D3athstroke said:

Deathstroke stomps Faster, Stronger, Smarter, Better Armor, Better Weapon, Better Reaction speed Logan stands no chance
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Quartermaim said:

@Cable_Extreme: That is actually my point, if Logan used his skills in a true structured martial art I would easily give it to Slade. Deathstroke beats structured every time. It's unpredictable fighting that he has shown problems with.

Slade beats structured or none structured. Wolverine isn't unpredictable like Deadpool or Joker.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By krauser99

Dang after seeing some of these newer healing/damage soak/durability showings. It kind portrays the ult Cap taking out ult Logan with a gernade look like a PIS showing and the other time bullets. Hype even fried off Logans face....LOL.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#60  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Just pointing out that promethium can be broken. Lex in a weaker version of a power suit (I think it was a weaker IIRC), snapped Slade's promethium blade and it isn't as durable as ult ady so the armor and sword aren't exactly fullproof here or as big of an obstacle some made it out to be.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@krauser99 said:

Dang after seeing some of these newer healing/damage soak/durability showings. It kind portrays the ult Cap taking out ult Logan with a gernade look like a PIS showing and the other time bullets. Hype even fried off Logans face....LOL.

Yea and Gambit blew a hole through the dudes jaw with his staff. I was thinking the same. (And we will never see Ult Logan fight Ult Steve..which sucks). But I see Wolverine and Slade as equals by way of actual fighting. But Wolvie may be to hard to put down in my opinion, if Slades healing were close, there would be no need for armor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jashro44

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@krauser99 said:

Yea and Gambit blew a hole through the dudes jaw with his staff. I was thinking the same. (And we will never see Ult Logan fight Ult Steve..which sucks). But I see Wolverine and Slade as equals by way of actual fighting. But Wolvie may be to hard to put down in my opinion, if Slades healing were close, there would be no need for armor.

Curious but why wont we see ultimate wolverine and Ultimate cap fight?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44: Logan died during Ultimantum :(

No Caption Provided

#%*!ing Loeb sucks.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@CadenceV2 said:

No Caption Provided

#%*!ing Loeb sucks.

Yep. And in the ultimate U, dead is dead. And I don't count Jimmy as Wolverine, and never will. I would have perferred ultimate Daken.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does it really take ultimate wolverine to kill Deathstroke im sure normal Wolverine could kill him as well, Adamantium is stronger than promethium as well.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

Does it really take ultimate wolverine to kill Deathstroke im sure normal Wolverine could kill him as well, Adamantium is stronger than promethium as well.

Agreed. Slade is a quicker thinker, but I don't think that matters when the guy your fighting can move as fast as you'd formulate a plan. I don't mean that Logan is litterally faster then thought, but he's fast enough to be up close and personal with Slade before he comes up with a way to deal with Logan, specially since Logan will be the hunter in this senario, despite who starts searching for who. Ultimate Logan tracked Wraith down simply by his colonge, and the area had just undergone a heavy wind via Storm. Dude had a large head start as well.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: That was a sweet feat of senses, I also like how Wolverine smelled his own Legs on top of a mountain when he was riped apart at the Spine Joints. Ripped in half, Freezing weather killing all smell, and he still sniffed his legs a mile away.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

In a random encounter DS can't win this.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@cadencev2: Yes dude totally. Also with the Weapons used by Slade, unless he is aware of Logan's sense of smell he will be a sitting duck. The Gun powder and magnesium should be easy to pin point. And Logan would hear Slade loading his guns and and know exactly when Slade has exhausted his ammo. Even at his worst, Logan is still a hard person to best. Hell, if Xavier had not interfered when he did, Scott would have does during he and Logans lil spat.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By laflux

No Caption Provided

#%*!ing Loeb sucks.

I enjoyed Ultimatum for one. And you can't deny Ult Wolverine's badassery :D

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#71  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: I am denying his badassery.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By laflux

@god_spawn: That's probably a just punishment for enjoying Loeb's work >.>

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#73  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@cadencev2: depends what kind of missile. Anti-aircraft missiles certainly are but not most anti-tank/vehicle types

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Pokergeist

@lunacyde said:

@cadencev2: depends what kind of missile. Anti-aircraft missiles certainly are but not most anti-tank/vehicle types

The Air to Ground Missiles used on the Naval Ships are Massively Sonic.

Those are big ones. However that Missile was moving as fast as a bullet travels, sailed Logan in a near instant Blocks away from Spider Man.

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine is a better h2h combatant just saying over 100 years of constant war and combat with new fighting styles fuelled by sheer force and rage with indestructible bones, claws and will power logan will never loose to death stroke

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Interesting match.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting match.

Don't look above, there are some of my post from a year ago, they will make you mad.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

Interesting match.

Don't look above, there are some of my post from a year ago, they will make you mad.

The generalizations about Wolverine are kind of funny :D

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

Interesting match.

The generalizations about Wolverine are kind of funny :D

Oh well, we all start somewhere.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking Ult. Wolverine would take this in a 6/10. Deathstroke is more skilled and the better tactician based on what I've seen, but Logan's healing factor is outrageous and his adamantium claws could cut through Slade's armor. I think Deathstroke would get in a majority of the hits, but Wolverine just needs one clean shot to the head and Slade is down. (I reckon that Logan would realize overtime that Slade heals too and the best approach would be to try stabbing him in the brain. That's, atleast, how I would try and KO Deathstroke lol)

Avatar image for comicbooklover90
Comicbooklover90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP! Deathstroke is good but he's not on wolverines lvl. I think that it would be easier for wolverine to take out Deathstroke than it would be for deathstroke to take out wolverine. I mean deathstrokes healing factor is good but it's just not on wolverines level.

Wolverine 7/10

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: Even without his claws Logan will make Slade sore afterwards. He was able to knock down Ultimate Ben Grimm with a kick to the face.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

If I'm not mistaken, the ultimate characters are physically superior to their 616 counterparts so Wolverine still wins

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

If I'm not mistaken, the ultimate characters are physically superior to their 616 counterparts so Wolverine still wins

id make a very strong case for 616 Logan beating Ultimate Logan for a more than solid majority. however i think the same thing kicks Slades butt. Superior Healing Factor + Comparable Skill should allow Wolvie the win

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#86  Edited By NimaMindTricks

@serrure said:
@ninjawarrior268 said:

id make a very strong case for 616 Logan beating Ultimate Logan for a more than solid majority. however i think the same thing kicks Slades butt. Superior Healing Factor + Comparable Skill should allow Wolvie the win

616 Logan would shit on the Ultimates version. I can only think a handful of Ultimate characters that logic would apply to (Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Captain America, Colossus, Hawkeye, and ???). Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Hulk are child's play compared to their 616 counterparts, as well as pretty much everyone else.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nimamindtricks: Oh the ignorant comments of haters.

characters who are superior to 616 selves.

Thing, Hawkeye, Thing, Taskmaster, Reed Richards, Colossus, Iron Man (with Anthony), Green Goblin, Doc Octopus, Captain America, Quicksilver, Kitty Pride, Hobgoblin, Nova (after reaching his full power), Vision.

Characters are are equals with 616 selves.

Iron Man (compared to Extremis who was 616 at the time), Silver Searcher, Susan Storm, Magneto, Hulk (yes equal or superior to many versions of 616 Hulk), Ghost Rider, Loki, Electro, Mysterio (Is from 616), Venom, Ultimate Spider Man (when compared to teenage 616 Peter Parker, deal with it), Punisher (Ultimate killed 616 in Secrete Wars lol), Moonknight/Rhonin, Sabertooth, Ultimate Thor (When compared to Thor Jane or Unworthy Thor), Apocalypse, Dazzler, Captain Marvel.

This is not even a complete list.

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By BrockTheRock

I fail to see how this is a fair fight for Deathstroke.

He's got no knowledge on Wolverine, nor has he ever fought anybody like him before.

This scenario gives Logan all the advantages, Slade really has nowhere to hide should things get out of hand.

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renny: If Wolverine can tank adamantium claws from Lady D, he can take Slade's promethium sword.

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By BrockTheRock

@renny: You have a point, however the general consensus is that promethium is DC's adamantium.

It's a fair statement to make, but Wolverine has faced somebody like Slade... that person is Deadpool.

Granted, Deathstroke is superior to Wade but they are both very similar.