Ultimate Video Game Heavy Hitter Tournament

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By dontevenblink

Poll Ultimate Video Game Heavy Hitter Tournament (18 votes)

Sarah Kerrigan (Starcraft) 28%
Kratos (God of War) 33%
Alex Mercer (Prototype) 22%
Galen Marek (Force Unleashed) 17%

Ok, some of these have faced off individually on the forums, but i couldn't find a free for all version. They are all in character magically transported to a cubic mile arena filled with overgrown stone ruins for each round. Standard gear, but no outside help. Any and all in game/cutscene feats available, including sequels and DLC. Standard elimination techniques (no team-ups) and once their bodies are wrecked sufficiently, no ridiculous regeneration or transfer of consciousness. (ie. Mercer didn't "tank" the nuke, he barely survived by consuming and healing afterward. that kinda stuff.)

Round 0: No prior knowledge, pure fist fight.

Round 1: No prior knowledge, all abilities and gear.

Round 2: Good knowledge of each other's abilities and a full day to prep mentally.

Round 3: Assuming only their gameplay stats, who do you choose to play as to win the tournament? (just imagine a cross-over game like Super Smash Bros, but darker!!)

Bonus Round: If they all teamed up and got over their differences, what DC/Marvel/Image/Anime teams, armies, or individuals could they take on together for a good hard fight? (be specific with what versions, etc.)

The Queen of Blades
The God of War
Alex Mercer
Starkiller
 • 
dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By dontevenblink

This is a tough one for me to decide. They're all basically blood lusted most of the time anyway. Each of them have comparable speed and mobility. Kerrigan has powerful long range attacks and flight, but has to focus more for TK. Starkiller has really incredible TK, about the same on or higher with lightning and speed, is very dangerous with his sabers, but also the slowest at regeneration. Kratos or Mercer are the strongest and most durable in pure physicals. Sarah, Alex, and Galen all have good TP -Sarah being the most powerful obviously- but we'll make it fair and rule out mind control and other tricks like that. My guesses?

Round 0- probably Kratos after a very good fight. (if Mercer doesn't shape shift)

Round 1- Leaning toward Sarah or Alex because of extreme HF, but both Kratos and Galen have weapons that could arguably cut the others straight in half.

Round 2- Really tough, but Starkiller has a good chance here with his TK holding enemies in the air and throwing lightning/sabers, though Sarah should be pretty resistant .

Round 3- Any of them honestly. I don't know if I'm capable of picking just one, but I might choose Kerrigan more often because she's so HAWT!

Bonus Round- I think all four together could take on the whole standard Avengers team with pretty good odds. The Jedi Council pretty solidly I bet. I'd love to see them go against all of Tony's Jarvis-manned armors from Iron Man 3 and all the Transformers from the movies at the same time. Probably not the whole Justice League due to speed blitzing and way more feats. Maybe just Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and the Bat family (with sufficient prep)? Could probably take on the standard x-men with good success. Magneto and Scarlet Witch together? (assuming the sabers and swords are immune to direct manip) Maybe Apocalypse at standard power levels? What about Ultron, or World War Hulk? I think these could all be pretty good fights personally.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

No Akuma?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whers JAMES HELLER,Asura oh well

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@gojira2014: Hes not as strong outside of SF

He is stronger outside of street fighter including a Capcom cross over and the Asura battle. In SF games itself he has many high tier feats that make Iron man head spin honestly.

Busting a island, plateau, and a large ship in one move. He has trained at the bottom of a ocean, and swam in a volcano.

Thats very high feats and all within the SF games alone.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Raziel the Soul Reaver beats them all.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raziel the Soul Reaver beats them all.

Oh yes, those were good games, him and Kaine.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kgb725

@gojira2014: Yes but there are stronger fighters in fighting games. Was Asura canon ?

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gojira2014

@kgb725 said:

@gojira2014: Yes but there are stronger fighters in fighting games. Was Asura canon ?

Canon to Asura. The fact is Capcom felt well and good to have Akuma travel to Asura dimension and fight him. Would I argue it Canon? no, I argue that all the Capcom games he has been in prove he is super high tier than anyone used here. His normal SF version is more than a match for anyone here

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kerrigan is the only one here with lightspeed+ ability.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 0: Kratos stomps

Round 1: Starkiller via force

Round 2:Starkiller again

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dontevenblink
kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kgb725
reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dontevenblink: That info is from the novels more detailing the events of the games.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

F*ck Starkiller. Yes, that is all.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19 tparks  Online

Kerrigan was crushing Thors with her TK before she was even at full power. She wins all rounds.

SpiderStupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kerrigan is a freaking monster

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dontevenblink

@spiderstupid: QFT! the hottest monster in the universe!

Loading Video...