#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

kind of the same but with diffrences

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"kind of the same but with diffrences"

The 616 universe will step on the ultimate universe. On average the Ultimate universe charecters have less than half the power of their 616 counterparts.

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaguirus says:

"spiderman0409 says:

The 616 universe will step on the ultimate universe. On average the Ultimate universe charecters have less than half the power of their 616 counterparts. "

yeah, the ultimate universe cannot beat the original.

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

616 sends Ultimate to Oblivion

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets just say this Mad Jim Japser lol hed own the ultimate and also th orignal thor would own the ultimate one because all he needs to do is take the belt if pietro can do it then thor definitly can.

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

spiderman0409 says:

The 616 universe will step on the ultimate universe. On average the Ultimate universe charecters have less than half the power of their 616 counterparts.

That is pure BS.

The Ultimate Verse would fall because lack of High Tier beings is very true.

However there are many Ultimate Verse Characters better than 616 Originals in powers and feats.

Captain America > 616

Green Goblin > 616

Hawkeye >>>> 616

Colossus > 616

Reed Richards > 616

Thing > 616

and others as well.

Street Level wise Ultimate Marvel compares well.

Its only when you get into the higher Tiers they lose.

#7 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Vrakmul said:

spiderman0409 says:

That is pure BS.

However there are many Ultimate Verse Characters better than 616 Originals in powers and feats.

Captain America > 616

Green Goblin > 616

Hawkeye >>>> 616

Colossus > 616

Reed Richards > 616

Thing > 616

and others as well.

Emphasis on "Average." I don't have much familiarity with street level anything so for me average means Silver Surfer, Iron-man, Thor, Hulk etc. Additionally that post was made while I was still in high school.

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Vrakmul said:

spiderman0409 says:

That is pure BS.

Captain America > 616

Green Goblin > 616

Hawkeye >>>> 616

Colossus > 616

Reed Richards > 616

Thing > 616

and others as well.

Also Ultimate Loki > 616 Loki

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul: well there is nothing Average about Hulk or SS at all lol. But if High Tier beings is your thing then yeah.

@ThunderGodsWrath: I agree with that too even if Ultimate Loki has fewer feats they are on a grander scale.

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Vrakmul: well there is nothing Average about Hulk or SS at all lol. But if High Tier beings is your thing then yeah.

@ThunderGodsWrath: I agree with that too even if Ultimate Loki has fewer feats they are on a grander scale.

But yes, that post was made while you were likely still in short pants.

Geeze I'm only twenty four and I feel old.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

@CadenceV2 said:

LOL $hit Son Im 29 and killed my body in the Militray. GTFO with your 24.

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Vrakmul said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I'm a Franco-danish Etmologist married to a studly Herpetologist from Sweden. War hasn't been a scandinavian thing since the 1800s.

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul: That seems Ironic when Scandinavian Vikings always come into my mine as the Original OGs.

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Vrakmul: That seems Ironic when Scandinavian Vikings always come into my mine as the Original OGs.

When Napoleon went down, Sweden gracefully exited from the Great Power scene. The other scandinavian states had declined long before then. I suppose if Sweden wanted to it could provide a good fight to any European country, but Sweden doesn't have the population for a knock down drag out fight against anyone else of import in Europe.

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

@CadenceV2 said:

When Napoleon went down, Sweden gracefully exited from the Great Power scene. The other scandinavian states had declined long before then. I suppose if Sweden wanted to it could provide a good fight to any European country, but Sweden doesn't have the population for a knock down drag out fight against anyone else of import in Europe.

Sweden may not have a rmy but it sure has all the money in the world to buy one with those Sweedish Banks lol.

#16 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Vrakmul said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Sweden may not have a rmy but it sure has all the money in the world to buy one with those Sweedish Banks lol.

Oh no Sweden has a large and professional army, it's just that it doesn't have enough people in the country to last in a war of attrition. If you killed half a million Russian soldiers, Russia can just throw another set of draft cards and be fine, if you kill half a million Swedish soldiers you've crippled the country permanently. Also it's Switzerland that has Banks, Sweden has pharmaceutical companies.

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Vrakmul said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Oh no Sweden has a large and professional army, it's just that it doesn't have enough people in the country to last in a war of attrition. If you killed half a million Russian soldiers, Russia can just throw another set of draft cards and be fine, if you kill half a million Swedish soldiers you've crippled the country permanently. Also it's Switzerland that has Banks, Sweden has pharmaceutical companies.

LOL I cant believe I mix the 2 up. I was thinking Swiss Pharmaceutical and Sweedish Banks.

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Vrakmul said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Vrakmul said:

@CadenceV2 said:

LOL I cant believe I mix the 2 up. I was thinking Swiss Pharmaceutical and Sweedish Banks.

Addittionally, every citizen in Switzerland is trained and equipped to fight, and marching an army through those alps will be hell.

#19 Posted by Aces2kj (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel 616 wins theyre way too strong for ultimate Thor could solo ultimate avengers and thats just thor

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Vrakmul said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I'm 14, and I killed my body fighting thugs, men who take venom, a clown, a scarecrow, a plant lady, and even a clay man. Wait...I think that was a dream I had pretending I was Batman's sidekick again. Damn.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Did batman touch you in any unappropriated way in your dream? Its OK you can let it all out.

#22 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Did batman touch you in any unappropriated way in your dream? Its OK you can let it all out.

Loool, he tried too, but I gave him the..

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Good for you, show him whos boss lol.

#24 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Good for you, show him whos boss lol.

Lol

#25 Posted by TDK_1997 (15102 posts) - - Show Bio

616 Universe of course.