#1 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Kratos the God of War after killing Ares? I haven't played the games...cries silently...

#2 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

VS ((thor and kratos are in the bar drinking alot of beers thor upset well he got in a fight with his daddy odin and kratos is also pissoff only the fact that he lost the war to zeus so they drinking about 15 or 20 beers by now there both angry drunk they start to walking out the bar they looking at each other kratos hit thor in the face and knocking him to the wall thor get's up and hit kratos with his hammer knocking him down but kratos got back up and the battle begins)) (now kratos is at the same level as thor to make it abit fair but both still drunk)

#3 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Isn't Kratos the God of War after killing Ares? I haven't played the games...*cries silently*..."

((he becomes the god of war after killing Ares but zeus trick him and take his god powers away in gow 2 better then the first game)) ((but in this match kratos is not the god of war and thor don't have the odin force kratos still have the powers that ares gave him and he's at the same level as thor in this but both mad drunk))

#4 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

((anybody else?))

#5 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

if they fighting drunk? i thank it's a draw, they will both end up geting knock out and fall right to sleep..zzzzzzzzzzzzz

#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, I think he could hold his liquor better.

#7 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since you uprgraded Kratos to Thor's level when Thor should be alot stronger i'm not sure who wins

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate thor can only lift 13 tons with his belt.

#9 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

However this is still above kratos' level. So in a arm wrestling contest, kratos ends up like the black knight.

#10 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Really i thought he was something like 70 tons but i never really read much of the ultimate universe

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Really i thought he was something like 70 tons but i never really read much of the ultimate universe"

thor's strength is doubled again when he wears the gloves correct? And I could be wrong about the 13 tons with belt, it could be without. So with belt and gauntlets the strength would be 52 tons, If I'm wrong.
Post Edited:2008-05-25 12:20:18

#12 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

No your probabaly right i just wasn't sure

#13 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Because that Zeus was weak and he never beat him all the ghods from the GoW games are weak compare to the mythological versions or marvel/DC versions

#14 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

well he defeated zeus so why cant beat thor