vs 

fight to the death 

both bloodlusted 

round 1 - thor gets mjolnir  

round 2 - h2h only 

fight is in empty NY   who wins ?
#2 Edited by AllThingsOdinSon (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, 
look at the categories, strength, durability, speed, fighting skill...
and i would give thor the better in every one except speed.... H2H would be interesting, but thor doesnt get extra strength from hammer, so i think he would still win...

invincibles Dad ....omni man would have been a better fight

#3 Edited by Vitality (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible takes this. 

Ultimate Thor's strength, durability and speed are not on Mark's level.
#4 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

invincible i dont think ultimate thors physical attributes are on par with invincible
#5 Posted by Vitality (1761 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllThingsOdinSon said:
"Thor,  look at the categories, strength, durability, speed, fighting skill... and i would give thor the better in every one except speed.... H2H would be interesting, but thor doesnt get extra strength from hammer, so i think he would still win... "

You do realize that he is talking about Ultimate Thor, right?
#6 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1 im not sure what thor could do with his hammer to help him out  

round 2 invincible
#7 Posted by AllThingsOdinSon (78 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vitality:  of course... what comic says that, that means less strength??

even if somehow they equal in strength... the fighting skill is way one sided, invincible is a child
#8 Posted by Vitality (1761 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllThingsOdinSon said:
" @Vitality:  of course... what comic says that, that means less strength??  even if somehow they equal in strength... the fighting skill is way one sided, invincible is a child "

Have you read the Ultimates series? 

Have you read the INVINCIBLE series?
#9 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vitality said:

" @AllThingsOdinSon said:

" @Vitality:  of course... what comic says that, that means less strength??  even if somehow they equal in strength... the fighting skill is way one sided, invincible is a child "

Have you read the Ultimates series?  Have you read the INVINCIBLE series? "
I was about to say, he started off as a child, but the series has really picked up since then. People really need to do research before making silly assumptions just because THOR IS THE COOLEST AND NO ONE CAN BEAT THOR

Anyways, CURRENT Invincible would destroy Ult Thor. Now if this was Mark from Issue 1, yeah Thor would absolutely wreck him, but I assume we're using Mark from the latest issue, who is a f*cking badass these days.
#10 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllThingsOdinSon said:
" Thor,  look at the categories, strength, durability, speed, fighting skill... and i would give thor the better in every one except speed.... H2H would be interesting, but thor doesnt get extra strength from hammer, so i think he would still win...  invincibles Dad ....omni man would have been a better fight "
He's pretty much at his dad's level, if not higher these days if I'm not mistaken
#11 Posted by Vitality (1761 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
"@Vitality said:

" @AllThingsOdinSon said:

Have you read the Ultimates series?  Have you read the INVINCIBLE series? "
I was about to say, he started off as a child, but the series has really picked up since then. People really need to do research before making silly assumptions just because THOR IS THE COOLEST AND NO ONE CAN BEAT THOR   Anyways, CURRENT Invincible would destroy Ult Thor. Now if this was Mark from Issue 1, yeah Thor would absolutely wreck him, but I assume we're using Mark from the latest issue, who is a f*cking badass these days. "

Yeah...I was actually going to call this thread SPITE just for that reason...but decided to give the OP the benefit of the doubt.
#12 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vitality: I mean people on this site don't know enough about Invincible to actually recognize this as spite. They're too busy scanning in their favorite Thor feats over and over again, without realizing that they're missing out on some of the best writing in comics ever.
#13 Edited by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vitality:
i am using invinicible from when he was about a 400 toner
#14 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@spartan92 said:
" @Vitality: i am using invinicible from when he was about a 400 toner "
And what's Ult Thor? 100?
#15 Posted by Vitality (1761 posts) - - Show Bio
@spartan92 said:
"@Vitality: i am using invinicible from when he was about a 400 toner "

Like I said...I was giving you the benefit of the doubt because I know that people will post battles to get more information and a better grasp of certain characters.
#16 Edited by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch:
yea i think he's class 100, i think ultimate colossus and namor are supposed to be physically stronger than him though.
#17 Posted by Vitality (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

Also...one must remember that Invincible was using 400 tons to workout with...so that value was not his MAX at that time.
#18 Posted by AllThingsOdinSon (78 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i will admit i dont actually know much about latest invincible just early on....

#19 Edited by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

this is thor from the animated ultimate avengers movie 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O617ZHcazwA
#20 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@spartan92 said:
" @texasdeathmatch: yea i think he's class 100, i think ultimate colossus and namor are supposed to be physically stronger than him though. "
Oh yeah, they definitely are, though Ult Thor did go to toe to toe with Hyperion for a bit which was pretty impressive, though he got his ass beat and the only way he beat Hyp was because his powers were reduced to 50%. Anyways, 400 ton Mark would probably still take this, I don't see Thor's lightning really keeping him down (since it didn't KO Ult Hulk)
#21 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllThingsOdinSon said:
" ok i will admit i dont actually know much about latest invincible just early on.... "
You should get into it, its a really awesome series. Honestly my favorite thing out there, other than Walking Dead of course.
#22 Posted by AllThingsOdinSon (78 posts) - - Show Bio

oh and invicible s dad is better just cause of his mustache

#23 Posted by Vitality (1761 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllThingsOdinSon said:
"oh and invicible s dad is better just cause of his mustache "

Haha...classic.
#24 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

money is on invincible. not sure how strong ult thor is but i do believe current inv could give 616 thor a good fight so a thor who isnt on par with mainstream thor gets destroyed.

#25 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Telcalipoca said:
" money is on invincible. not sure how strong ult thor is but i do believe current inv could give 616 thor a good fight so a thor who isnt on par with mainstream thor gets destroyed. "
People on this site will hang you for saying that
#26 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

THor got this . 

#27 Edited by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:

" @Telcalipoca said:

" money is on invincible. not sure how strong ult thor is but i do believe current inv could give 616 thor a good fight so a thor who isnt on par with mainstream thor gets destroyed. "
People on this site will hang you for saying that "
........inv could beat a  non wwb hulk and the main leader of the viltrumites   Grand Regent Thragg could take wwb hulk
#28 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" THor got this .  "
Yeah. Thor just because of his weather control. 
#29 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9437 posts) - - Show Bio

oh man I definitely need to start reading invinsible

#30 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:

" @termiteone4ever said:

" THor got this .  "

Yeah. Thor just because of his weather control.  "
Ult Thor's weather control wasn't that impressive, gents. Have you guys actually read any recent issues of Invincible?

@buttersdaman000

said:

" oh man I definitely need to start reading invinsible "

Yes, yes you do
#31 Posted by wkar (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible wins thanks to super speed

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

@wkar said:

Ultimate Thor has considerable super-speed as well. Although Invincible's may be faster, I think Ultimate Thor's is at least on par with Invincible's.

#33 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast is Invicible? Is he Faster than Mach 10? Ultimate Thor is in reaction speed. He also has many way of BFRing Invincible something 616 Thor readers or anybody who never read a Ultimate Comic knows about. BFR is a easy win everyday for Ultimate Thor. Also Ultimate Thor Lightning has Knocked Ultimate Hulk on his butt. Knock Hyperion down and Zarda.

I go with Ultimate Thor.

#34 Posted by wkar (199 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@wkar said:

Ultimate Thor has considerable super-speed as well. Although Invincible's may be faster, I think Ultimate Thor's is at least on par with Invincible's.

maybe the flight speed is equal but the combat speed is different

#35 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Thor's strength is not as visually quantifiable as 616 Thor, and he is obviously weaker than 616 counterpart, just like most of other ultimate version of character (except Captain America and SS users).

Many characters, and maybe Thor as well can be knock-out even if the injury is not immediately detrimental. Invincible survives multiple broken bones and being eviscerated, yet manage to continue fighting through the pain. Because of this, even if Thor was slightly stronger or more durable, Invincible can takes this,

However, with Mjolnir, Thor might wins, but barely. Without, the Invincible takes the majority.

#36 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Thor.

#37 Posted by ShootingNova (15499 posts) - - Show Bio

UT

#38 Posted by Erik (31602 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@AllThingsOdinSon said:
" ok i will admit i dont actually know much about latest invincible just early on.... "
You should get into it, its a really awesome series. Honestly my favorite thing out there, other than Walking Dead of course.

It is better than most Marvel and DC books... though in some cases, that is not hard to do.

And I think this is actually a pretty even fight.

#39 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible stomps! Too many feats!

#40 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: I love to see them.

#41 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor could easily BFR the guy.

Then we have Thros Range Attacks.

Thor Mass Lightning that Destroys entire Chitari Fleets
Thor also Teleports via Lighting. He can Drop a Tele on Invincible and maybe Fry him in that large Raduis.

Thor Speed is also Impressive.

Thor Tags Ultimate Quick Silver who is Faster than Mach 10 3 Time via Lightning. The First Time he tagged him Thor was totaly unaware the Ultimates were coming after him.

Thors BFRs including a City wide one wiping out Loki and his Army.

Thor did the most damage to Hulk.

Thor beats down Hyperion hard and slaps Zarda away who is just right under Hyperion in Strength. Hyperion was full powered in their first bout and he in no way had a upper hand. Then he ticked off Thor and Thor hit him hardest when Mark begane to become affected by the Organism. The Fact that Hyperion at his best couldnt deal with him makes me think that Innvincble cant.

As seen Here Nowhere does Mark (Who always goes all out) had the upperhand on Thor. He merely toss him down at BEST!. Only to get own by Thor right after.

Thor takes out 5 Captain Britains, Iron Man, Black Widow withI Iron Man Armour, Mach 10 Quick Silver, Reality Warper Scarlet Witch, Cap, Hawkeye, and Wasp at the same time. The only reason he was defeated in the end was becuase Loki had used his World Level Reality Warping Powers to affect Thor God Powers into his Belt. Thats it.

So In short Invincible better be pretty f***in Impressive (Like Superman) to beat Thor who can and does BFR, have Super Uber Lightning Attacks, and can physicaly match Hyperion.

#42 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Aided with a raygun but still a nice fear
#43 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: Aided and not under his own power. So what is under his own power? Can he stop Thor from BFRing him like in all the Scans I showed.

#44 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2: Since they're bloodlusted, I don't think Ult Thor's going to BFR Grayson, if we look at his brutal fights versus Hyperion and Hulk. I'm pretty confident he's going to slug it out like he typically does in H2H combat, considering Invincible's power set and abilities. 

Anyways, good fight. I'm leaning towards Mark, though I still can't decide who's more durable.
#45 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Judging by that scan of dimensional bfr it looks as if he needs to 'charge' his hammer and swing it down to activate dimensional displacement, mark can hold the hilt before the hammer is swung down.

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: lol Invinciblek is Mark too? Like Hyperion? wth.

Also Thor was very Bloodthirsy when Scarlet Witch restored his power and he BFR Loki and his army. As for Durabilty Thor is pretty up there. He took a 15 minuet beaten from Ultimate Colossus who is >>>> to 616. No probs. he took everything Hyperion had and again no problem. He took Electros attacks and was completly unfazed and Bored. Ultimate Electro is also >>> to 616. I never seen him really injured. Even against all the Ultimates with 5 Captain Britains and 2 Iran Men on him he was fine.

So hes Durable.

#47 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: yeah cant argue that. If he knows about it ;)

#48 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: How much does thor weigh in the ultimate universe?

#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man: A WAAAAY outdated Bio on him says 285 pounds

#50 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2: Haha yep, Mark Grayson.

I've read most of those encounters other than the Electro one, which are pretty impressive, but nothing I'd consider outstanding compared to Mark. That last mentioned fight versus the Ultimates (sans most of their power houses) and the Captain Europes was great, but they are all considerably weak (Captain America with a flame thrower and mediocre bricks), and Thor seemed pretty banged up by the end of it.

And with Thor's fight with Hyperion, I was under the impression that Hyperion wasn't really trying until Sue and Johnny did their little bubble / Nova flame trick, which just pissed Hyperion enough to show how easily he could've taken away Thor's hammer and beaten him with it.

I don't know, like I said, I think it would be a great fight, not exactly sure who'd win but I'm a huge Invincible fanboy so I'm trying to put up a fight :D