Ultimate Thing vs Zombie Hulk

Chimichanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chimichanga

I was re-reading some of my comics and seen him ko or kill (can't tell which because it cut off after the one hit) the zombie hulk so I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on this. I kind of think that the Hulk should have won, but I am reserving my opinion until I hear from everyone else. 

No Caption Provided
HulkOwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HulkOwns

what comic is this from?

Chimichanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chimichanga

This from Ultimate Fantastic Four #23

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hellos

The zombies jobbered a bit in that issue, like them seemingly feeling pain when Sue blinds them all. Lot of PIS works for the zombies in their universe.

So I am assuming this will be non power cosmic zombie Hulk, I say the Thing can win depending on how hungry the Hulk is, since Hunger = anger for that incarnation.  

Though if you mean the more recent WWH Zombie Hulk, then Zombei Hulk wins in that incarnation.

Chimichanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chimichanga

I meant just the regular non power cosmic zombie hulk (wow long name lol).....
Let's do this:
1)Fed, but only enough to still stay in hulk form
2)Hasn't ate for a week
3)Hasn't ate for 2 months

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Superparody

1)thing 
2)thing 
3)hulk eats puny rockman
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Erik
@Chimichanga said:
" I meant just the regular non power cosmic zombie hulk (wow long name lol)..... Let's do this: 1)Fed, but only enough to still stay in hulk form 2)Hasn't ate for a week 3)Hasn't ate for 2 months "
  1. Thing
  2. Thing
  3. Thing (because by then NPCZH will have realized he is no longer hungry and thus not be angry)
Chimichanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chimichanga
@erik: lol, love the abbreviation...It seems like the ultimate thing is more powerful than the normal thing, hmm...I wonder why they upgraded him like that when a lot of the characters seem less powerful than 616 counterparts....by the way I agree with you guys, but what if the NPCZH (yay I gotta use the short version) didn't lose his hunger would he be capable of winning the last round.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik
@Chimichanga said:
" @erik: lol, love the abbreviation...It seems like the ultimate thing is more powerful than the normal thing, hmm...I wonder why they upgraded him like that when a lot of the characters seem less powerful than 616 counterparts....by the way I agree with you guys, but what if the NPCZH (yay I gotta use the short version) didn't lose his hunger would he be capable of winning the last round. "
I think NPCZH would stand a pretty good chance of winning the last round if he was not able to beat the hunger in that 2 month timeframe. However, I do think that Namor is more physically powerful in the Ultimate universe as well as Doom, Thing and Reed. Ultimate Captain America is most certainly more powerful as he was able to initially put Hulk down with his bare hands.  

Also, we do not know if NPCZH is anywhere near the strength of 616 Hulk in any form. He could be weaker which would explain how Thing took him down in one hit. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@erik said:
" @Chimichanga said:
" I meant just the regular non power cosmic zombie hulk (wow long name lol)..... Let's do this: 1)Fed, but only enough to still stay in hulk form 2)Hasn't ate for a week 3)Hasn't ate for 2 months "
  1. Thing
  2. Thing
  3. Thing (because by then NPCZH will have realized he is no longer hungry and thus not be angry)
"
agreed
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hellos
@erik said:
" @Chimichanga said:
  1. Thing
  2. Thing
"

The Hulk was too dumb to notice that the hunger was no longer there imo, he might(I stress might) take the 3rd. The Hulk ultimate thing knocked on its ass was probably a few weeks without food.