Ultimate Team vs Super Team

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Ultimate Team Thor, Colossus, Thing, and Zarda vs Super Team Superman and Superboy 

- No Speedblitzing  
- No BFR 
- No Flying Away to Sundip  
- In Character  
- New 52 Version

Nick Fury puts together his team of Ultimates to bring in these big dogs of New 52. 

Ult. Thor 
No Caption Provided

Ult. Colossus 
No Caption Provided

Ultimate Thing 
No Caption Provided

Zarda 
No Caption Provided

Vs  

Superman 
No Caption Provided
Superboy 
No Caption Provided

So could these Ultimate members of there respective Ultimate Comics bring down the New 52 Super Team? 
Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Trinity00

this becomes another superman v.s thor thread.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sync1

Superman solos...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@Trinity00

No way Ill post scans of why Thing and Colossus are stronger than Thor unfortunatly. Zarda Scans show on Thors lvl ez. Seriously feat wise Thing and Colossus are solid. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Im guessing these are Zarda after joining the Ultimate after Ultimate Power concluded. She is equal to Hyperion in strength, speed, flight, flash vision, and durabilty. Considering what she did to Ultimate Hulk shes no pushover. Being alive for for 500 odd years might help too. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thing beats this Godzilla monster with ease. 

No Caption Provided

Thing takes a out for blood Hyperion fist to the face, he mocks him afterwards and crushes his hand. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thing battles a bloodlusted Hulk that eats people. He ends up KOing him with Spideys and Invisible Womans help. 

No Caption Provided

Thing trades blows with Zarda and are evnly match. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thing easily beats Marvel Zombies hulk. 

No Caption Provided

This is one of the best. It says here in a quick test Ben was regersting as 7 tons per square ince of his hands. Given he has like 3 foot hands thats like 300+ tons each Hand. no wonder hes mad strong. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This has Colossus showing he doesnt breath in his metal form and lifts a 2566 ton submarine from the ocean floor to shore. 

No Caption Provided

After Trashing the Ultimates Hawkeye deploys the Nuke Arrow. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Colossus stops a couple thousand ton train in its tracks. 

No Caption Provided

Clossus take lava with no damage. looks like its uncomfortable tho. 

No Caption Provided

Colossus Organic skin reflects energy blast. Heat vision dont seem like a stretch. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Colossus best feat ever. Magneto master of magnetism could not keep Peter from getting up and gut checking him. 

No Caption Provided

Peter trashes a mach speed Iron man bull rush. 

So I think Ultimate Thor is not physicaly strongest or most durable in this fight, he has the most options tho and stillno slouch. Ill post more scans of Zarda and Thor later.Anyone got New 52 Superman and Superboy Scans?
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lady_liberty

The answer, is still Superman.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist
@Lady_Liberty
I love to see some Scans. I know as of now he is not Planet wrecking or blackhole flying in New 52.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

the Ultimate team may give them a greater challenge than 616 versions but the Super team still have too many advantages

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist
@cattlebattle
With Speed Blitzing out what advantages they really have.  

Zarda and Thor can Fly, have that incredible Stregth, Durabilty, Energy Projection abilities, and over 100s of years Combat Experiance.  

Thing and Colossus are 2 of the 3 top strongest physicaly and durability wise in Ultimate Universe. 

It should be close.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

Also I dont have anything New 52 but I know Superboy is all TK in power not Kryptonian and Supes is not the same Pre 52 in power either. So anyone with Scans would be appreciated of there best feats. better to justify than Supes wins period amen. I love to see that beautiful artwork to anyone that has them.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle
@CadenceV2 said:
@cattlebattle: With Speed Blitzing out what advantages they really have.   Zarda and Thor can Fly, have that incredible Stregth, Durabilty, Energy Projection abilities, and over 100s of years Combat Experiance.   Thing and Colossus are 2 of the 3 top strongest physicaly and durability wise in Ultimate Universe.  It should be close.
Ultimate Thor is no where near his 616 levels...unless I missed something

Superman is Superman, the guy has had a mutlitude of ridiculous feats, I honestly think him and Superboy would take to the sky and team up on Zarda and just use flight and speed to beat down Colossus and Thing

Those are great scans you posted, the characters definitely pose a bigger threat than there 616 counterparts, I don't think they have what it takes to beat both Superman and Superboy though
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist
@cattlebattle
Fair points. I know Superboy is alot weaker than his older version, I I like to think Supes is more managable. Ill try to get some Thor better feats and Zardas feats together for tomorow. Im out.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

Edit Thors and Zardas Feats added. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Zardas Flash Vision like Hyperions can insta fry even Superhumans but hers allows her to heal herself and stay youthful. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Zarda Slamming the Original Hyperion into the earth for the evil Hyperion.  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Zardas physology and durabilty is the same as Hyperion. This shows a 20 killiton Atomic Blast without the Radiation hitting Hyperion at full blast. He survives effortlessly, Hyperion and Zardas Species are up there with kryptonians. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here Hyperion is being hit by Nuke with all he has. The power is describe as a Star being Born. Hyperion takes a breather after it but is quickly back on his feet. Zarda again having the exact same physilogy has shown this in her battles with Hulk, Thing, and Hyperion without being hurt. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thor beats down Loki who power was reality affecting on a planetary scale. At the same time he BFRs his brother and the Shockwave destroys the remaining badguys in a city radius.Impressive. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thor Magic shows a swing of the Hammer  allows him to travel or send others anywhere in the world, realities, dimension, or even Marvelverses. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thors power allows the Helicarrier to travel to the Suprmverse. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thor with one attack takes down most of the Chitari invasion fleet. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Quicksilver moves faster than mach 10 to the point other speedsters like Hurrican molecules melt. Here Thor FTL Lightning and Reflexes takes him out with complete ease. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

After Hyperion defeated Thor the first round Thor becomes enraged and Beats not only  ruthlessly beats Hyperion but brushes off Zarda as well.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Even after Loki warping reality of Thors powers tied to his belt Thor beats 4 Captain Britain Super Soilders, Iron Man, IM Suit Black Widow, and the rest of the Ultimates while holding back for fear of hurting them. He holds back the whole fight and had lokis magic working against him. 

So anyway After all these massive feats I just dont see how Superman solos the 4. Hell Superboy is needed to balance it out. Anyone who disagrees please post some NEW 52 feats. I love to see some at any rate. Thanks.
AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers