#1 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey is Parker. Random encounter, standard rules. Takes place in a neutral city that both characters have spent one week in.

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
It depends on how serious Peter would be.
#3 Posted by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt ult. spidey just as strong but far faster, more agile and has superior reaction time?

#4 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spider-Man is pretty much inferior to 616 in every way, in my opinion. @Morpheus Let's say that Bane didn't threaten any of Pete's family, but he did naturally find out Peter's identity and is threatening to expose him.

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

Isnt ult. spidey just as strong but far faster, more agile and has superior reaction time?

Nope, he's a 4-5 tonner, and all around inferior to 616 Pete.

In a straight fight, he still pwns though.

#6 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto Why?

#7 Posted by Shawnbaby (10772 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength wise they are probably close enough that it makes no difference if what i have heard of new 52 bane being around a 3-5 tonner is true. 
Pete's going to have the obvious advantage in terms of speed and agility.
Bane is a better fighter and tactician.  
Pete's got Spider-Sense though. 
The terrain is an advantage for Pete.  

If Peter plays this smart and uses his speed and the terrain properly...he can win. If he lets himself get trapped in close-quarters...then Bane could put the hurt on him. 

#8 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spidey should still be much stronger than N52 Bane. While exhausted, beaten up and suffering from a bullet wound, he lifted a fairly large truck and rammed it down on Osborn's head.

#9 Posted by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I meant in comparison to bane. I know he is inferior to 616.

#10 Posted by Shawnbaby (10772 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

Ultimate Spidey should still be much stronger than N52 Bane. While exhausted, beaten up and suffering from a bullet wound, he lifted a fairly large truck and rammed it down on Osborn's head.

Well, that could be the result of Adrenaline though. I'm not sure, technically he should be as strong as his 616 counterpart...but I haven't seen him perform strength feats of that level on a consitent enough basis to say for certain.
#11 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

While there's no doubt Parker is still physically superior overall, although Bane might have him beat in the vertical jump, Parker also struggled against Kingpin and has had moments when he is off his game when he even lost to Shocker.

#12 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Pete.

#13 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shawnbaby said:
Strength wise they are probably close enough that it makes no difference if what i have heard of new 52 bane being around a 3-5 tonner is true. Pete's going to have the obvious advantage in terms of speed and agility.Bane is a better fighter and tactician.  Pete's got Spider-Sense though. The terrain is an advantage for Pete.   If Peter plays this smart and uses his speed and the terrain properly...he can win. If he lets himself get trapped in close-quarters...then Bane could put the hurt on him. 
That's not necessarily true. As a small, but somewhat avid Spider-Man fan, I know and have read that Spider-Man has a fighting style that not only emphasizes his powers, but is based around his abilities. Just because Bane may know several forms of combat does not mean he's a better fighter. Bane isn't as stronger as Peter in any case, nor is he faster. Bane will lose this fight.
#14 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Shawnbaby said:
Strength wise they are probably close enough that it makes no difference if what i have heard of new 52 bane being around a 3-5 tonner is true. Pete's going to have the obvious advantage in terms of speed and agility.Bane is a better fighter and tactician. Pete's got Spider-Sense though. The terrain is an advantage for Pete. If Peter plays this smart and uses his speed and the terrain properly...he can win. If he lets himself get trapped in close-quarters...then Bane could put the hurt on him.
That's not necessarily true. As a small, but somewhat avid Spider-Man fan, I know and have read that Spider-Man has a fighting style that not only emphasizes his powers, but is based around his abilities. Just because Bane may know several forms of combat does not mean he's a better fighter. Bane isn't as stronger as Peter in any case, nor is he faster. Bane will lose this fight.

...........this is not 616 Spider-Man.......

#15 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Shawnbaby said:
Strength wise they are probably close enough that it makes no difference if what i have heard of new 52 bane being around a 3-5 tonner is true. Pete's going to have the obvious advantage in terms of speed and agility.Bane is a better fighter and tactician. Pete's got Spider-Sense though. The terrain is an advantage for Pete. If Peter plays this smart and uses his speed and the terrain properly...he can win. If he lets himself get trapped in close-quarters...then Bane could put the hurt on him.

I know. O_o
#16 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I know. O_o

Where has Ultimate Spider-Man ever shown this fighting style? As far as I know it's only 616 Spider-Man who has this, and that's from being trained by Shang Chi.

#17 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I know. O_o

Where has Ultimate Spider-Man ever shown this fighting style? As far as I know it's only 616 Spider-Man who has this, and that's from being trained by Shang Chi.

I'm sure every incarnation of Spider-Man has a unique fighting style based around his powers. It's not like he just stands around and does nothing while in the middle of a bout.
#18 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

@iSWAGthenSURF: Its not peter its a different guy miles morales. In the Ultimate Universe peter died.

#19 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I know. O_o

I'm sure every incarnation of Spider-Man has a unique fighting style based around his powers. It's not like he just stands around and does nothing while in the middle of a bout.

No, they don't. 616 Pete was specifically trained to develop that unique fighting style based around his powers, and it only happened fairly recently to boot. Ultimate Spidey has nothing in the way of skill. He punches things really hard in the middle of a bout. That's about the length and breadth of it.

#20 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I know. O_o

No, they don't. 616 Pete was specifically trained to develop that unique fighting style based around his powers, and it only happened fairly recently to boot. Ultimate Spidey has nothing in the way of skill. He punches things really hard in the middle of a bout. That's about the length and breadth of it.

Then that would be his fighting style.
#21 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

@iSWAGthenSURF said:

isnt ultemate spiderman black now. how did that happen. ?

Peter died.

#22 Posted by Shawnbaby (10772 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I know. O_o

Then that would be his fighting style.
It barely classifies as fighting and it severely lacks any kind of style.
#23 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shawnbaby said:
If it's consistent with his character, in that he does it in practically every instance, then it's considerably a style. Especially if he's punching things hard, he's using his strength, thus basing his fight on his powers. He doesn't need to know Kung Fu or Tae Kwon Do to have style.
#24 Posted by TDK_1997 (14892 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spidey should defeat Bane.

#25 Posted by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Pete lays an Ultimate smackdown.

Rest in Peace Peter 1610 Parker

Rest in Peace....

#26 Posted by Shawnbaby (10772 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@Shawnbaby said:
If it's consistent with his character, in that he does it in practically every instance, then it's considerably a style. Especially if he's punching things hard, he's using his strength, thus basing his fight on his powers. He doesn't need to know Kung Fu or Tae Kwon Do to have style.
You're really over analyzing this in order to make yourself feel better about the whole "All the Spider-Men have a unique Fighting Style" mistake you made earlier.. The point is Ultimate Parker doesn't know how to fight. He makes up for it a bit with Speed and Strength...but he has no technical combat proficiency. It's one of the Things Ultimate Nick Fury always harassed him about.
#27 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

@nickzambuto: I meant in comparison to bane. I know he is inferior to 616.

Oh.

#28 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins.

#29 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman without breaking a sweat.. and laughing the whole time.