Ultimate Spiderman vs King Bradley (Wrath)

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan
No Caption Provided

Ultimate Peter Parker

No Caption Provided

FMAB/Manga Bradley.

Rules

• Win by any means necessary
  • Bradley has 6 swords
  • No prep or prior knowledge
  • start off 10 feet away from each other

No Caption Provided

Callouts

Ultimate Spider-Man:

@homicidalmaniac@owie @jonez120@floopay@rogueshadow@patrat18@fallschirmjager@tohoma@pr0metheus

Full Metal Alchemist:

@dratini1331@soothing_sounds@funsiized@sophia89@strictlyanime@princearagorn1@ghostravage@stupid_people@deadpoolvironfist@pierpat@jedixman@cjdavis103@jmarshmallow@koays@rexorr@joewell@pacpanda@jacthripper@jgames@oceanmaster21

Avatar image for vvoodst0ck--defunct
vvoodst0ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know enough on Ult. Peter.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Spidey

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Web Incap. Spidey.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joewell911
katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey should still be above Bradley in every way other than skill, since it's ultimate Spidey it's not as one sided as 616, so Spidey 7/10.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey via webs

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pete. I doubt he can cut through the webs. He definitely won't be able to blitz Spidey either. Wrath hasn't faced anyone on Peters speed level.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vvoodst0ck: @jgames: @katanalauncher: @sirfizzwhizz: @highaccuser:

Round 2

Same stipulations as before except no webs.

I feel that it's closer without webs, I give Pete the edge with them.

I mean Pete strength is still enough to beat Bradley.AlthoughI can't imagine King Bradley getting stuck by web due to his masterful swordplay combine with his ultimate eyes. I mean he cut through a tank with a simple sword, and and disarm a bomb with no hesitation in seconds. I don't see Bradley getting stuck by web.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't give Peter the win because of webs. His strength is enough.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jgames said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

Round 2

I mean Pete strength is still enough to beat Bradley.AlthoughI can't imagine King Bradley getting stuck by web due to his masterful swordplay combine with his ultimate eyes. I mean he cut through a tank with a simple sword, and and disarm a bomb with no hesitation in seconds. I don't see Bradley getting stuck by web.

The problem with that theory isn't whether or not he can cut through them, it's that once he's even partially incapacitated, a full incapacitation isn't far behind. And once he's pinned, he won't have enough room or momentum to swing those swords around.

Round 1 goes to Spidey.

Round 2 might go to Bradley. Spidey has every physical advantage, but Bradley uses slashing/piercing, has superior martial skills, and that eye of his seems to directly contradict Spidey's reflexes and spider sense. At least as far as I can tell. I don't think it's a stomp or a mismatch, but I see 5.5/10 going to Bradley.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bradley whoops em

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:
@jgames said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

Round 2

The problem with that theory isn't whether or not he can cut through them, it's that once he's even partially incapacitated, a full incapacitation isn't far behind. And once he's pinned, he won't have enough room or momentum to swing those swords around.

Round 1 goes to Spidey.

Round 2 might go to Bradley. Spidey has every physical advantage, but Bradley uses slashing/piercing, has superior martial skills, and that eye of his seems to directly contradict Spidey's reflexes and spider sense. At least as far as I can tell. I don't think it's a stomp or a mismatch, but I see 5.5/10 going to Bradley.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The problem, is that Bradley will cut those web no problem and have no problem reacting to them

Loading Video...

Just look at 4:10 and see how quickly King Bradley manage to disarm the bomb with no hesitation, the same thing will happen if Peter try to web Bradley.

Loading Video...

I mean heck King Bradley reacted to Mustang flame without his ultimate eye and while half dead 1:05

Pete web can be used as a distraction since they can obstruct Bradley vision, which is enough for Peter to one shot him I supposed, but I don't see Bradley getting caught by the web at full health.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jgames: The problem is most of those are single target attacks aimed directly at him. Spidey can omnidirectional blast his webs, which kind of nullfies that argument. Bradley's superhuman in terms of speed, but he's not fast enough to dodge attacks from every angle, especially if even being touched by that attack is enough to significantly reduce his reaction times and speeds.

Bradley is one of my favorites from FMA, but I don't think he's got much of a shot round 1. Round 2 though, he'll shine just fine. Not only due to the lack of incap as an option, but mostly because of the fact that without those webs, Peter's mobility isn't too far beyond Bradley's.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

4:41 Reacted to multiple pillar, without his ultimate eye and in the verge of dying. Granted as you said in an angle it will be hard for King Bradley to dodge or slice, but he does have the speed and the reaction to keep up with peter to avoid that. I mean he was able to keep up with Greed even when he was trying to keep being in his blind spot. So I can't see Peter incap Bradley via web, especially with his ability to make almost instant decision. I can only see spidey using them as a distraction.

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheRedHeadedYeti

Spidey would win but by no means in a landslide. Bradley is fast and a masterful combtatant. His ultimate eye is also a big boon. Nonetheless Spidey is going to win a majority. Round 2 is better for Bradley but he will still probably lose a majority.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to Spidey due to superior speed, strength, and webs that will quickly (before he cuts through them) incapacitate Bradley.

Round 2 could go either way, but I am leaning towards Peter.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At 10 feet Bradley has a chance.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

At 10 feet Bradley has a chance.

Yep. Also with Ult eye I don't see why he can't see the weakness in the webs and cut them down.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I don't know why webbing is considered an issue, i'm pretty damn sure Bradley could just dodge it or simply cut through it given his swords can cut throughs steel and concrete quite easily and i'm also certain Spider-Man's webbing isn't that durable. Regardless, i know his webbing has some range and wideness but considering Bradley's speed, i hardly doubt they will prove to be a game changer or something to even take into account in this fight, i mean, have we all forget about this?

Loading Video...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Well webbing can be fired in huge quantities which can be a problem. As for the webbing's strength I'm not sure if its been touched up on in the ultimate universe but in the 616 universe webbing is more than 2X stronger than steel at least. All though not sure if that applies to the ultimate universe.

Not saying ultimate Peter wins I'm just saying webbing is probably Bradley's biggest obstacle here.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ghostravage: Well webbing can be fired in huge quantities which can be a problem. As for the webbing's strength I'm not sure if its been touched up on in the ultimate universe but in the 616 universe webbing is more than 2X stronger than steel at least. All though not sure if that applies to the ultimate universe.

Not saying ultimate Peter wins I'm just saying webbing is probably Bradley's biggest obstacle here.

No Caption Provided

Strong enough to stop a bullet in the barrel.

No Caption Provided

Strong enough to stop dead a dump truck.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Well to be fair Bradley did cut a tank shell during brotherhood so being bullet proof wouldn't stop his sword. The dump truck feat is pretty cool.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Well to be fair Bradley did cut a tank shell during brotherhood so being bullet proof wouldn't stop his sword. The dump truck feat is pretty cool.

2x Steel would not stop a tank round depending on thickness either.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

2x Steel would not stop a tank round depending on thickness either.

Well the 2.4X steel thing is a minimum thing to my understanding. Webbing has also been stated in hand books to vary between a tensile strength of 120ibs-300ibs per square inch. The 120ibs per square inch was stated on panel even. That and I never claimed it could stop a tank shell :p.