Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathHero61
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Morals on

Peter has full knowledge but only 2 days of prep.

Battle will take place in titan tower. The Titans become aware of spidy's presence a minute after he infiltrates.(They have no knowledge on who spiderman is or his capabilities mind you.)

Considering how people believed That earth 1610 spidey would get stomped. I switched it to Earth 616.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering it's animated titans most if not all of them could solo spiderman

@waiting hate

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Titans stomp

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im pretty sure cyborg picked up a tower and threw it. and star fire ended up being stronger than him

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Titans. Starfire, Cyborg and Raven could possibly solo.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: A tower?

yeah an actual building lol. Idk how he pulled that off.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Must have been inconsistent.

@deathhero61: Dude Starfire solos

Loading Video...

I really don't see how this tops anybody spiderman has faced. Starfire by herself gets wrecked. Easily.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: she's basically a kryptonian in this show lol, but they didn't show her to be that strong until later in the episodes, they wasted her by making her fly head on throwing orb blasts.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma said:

Raven maybe but cyborg and starfire are not soloing. Cyborg is too slow, and Starfire is physically inferior to spiderman. One good hit and she is gone. If robin can give the titans decent trouble. Spidey would give them hell.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Titans.

Good thing morals are on, otherwise it'd be a potential stomp- Raven would solo.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@godzilla44: she's basically a kryptonian in this show lol, but they didn't show her to be that strong until later in the episodes, they wasted her by making her fly head on throwing orb blasts.

Nothing in the video he showed puts her on a kryptonian's level. TV show starfire would be classified as street level based on feats.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Must have been inconsistent.

wwellll it was laster on, after that episode with atlas where he over comes his limit.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@deathhero61: You're kidding right? Pete is in no way stronger than Starfire who could smile while lifting weights one handed that Cyborg was struggling with.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tohoma said:

Raven maybe but cyborg and starfire are not soloing. Cyborg is too slow, and Starfire is physically inferior to spiderman. One good hit and she is gone. If robin can give the titans decent trouble. Spidey would give them hell.

Loading Video...

she lifts a car up with one foot and punts it effortlessly

robins staff crumbles after he gets a solid hit on her

she picks up a bus and throws it effortlessly, all while handcuffed in alien tech.

Idk how she is physically inferior.

The shows main issue is they didn't have these consistent feats, at the start, and i honestly dont think they knew what to do with the characters in the first season, that's why cyborg maxed out at 500 in one episode, but later on he was shown lifting buildings....

same reason Robing took them all out as red X, and same reason star fire has those feats in a flash back that came out after the first season but never shown those kind of feats in the early eps.

I also recall cyborg rerouting all power in the block to his cannons and basically transforming his body for a devistating one off. (might only work near titan tower)

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.......

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

@w0nd: When exactly did Cyborg lift a building? I don't recall that happening.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

Nothing in the video he showed puts her on a kryptonian's level. TV show starfire would be classified as street level based on feats.

video, and that was all while being restrained and weakend, and hasn't gone through her "evolution" yet. She in my opinion is pretty much an animated kryptonian who are weaker than the comic versions. If cyborg is chucking buildings around, and he is weaker than her,,,,well then yeah...

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By w0nd

@juiceboks said:

@w0nd: When exactly did Cyborg lift a building? I don't recall that happening.

ill find the episode name , if im lucky a clip

*Edit*

was faster than I thought...

No Caption Provided

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By godzilla44

@deathhero61 said:

@w0nd said:

What the hell did you even watch the video they were flying through buildings how's that street level. In the first episode she goes around throwing cars like nothing

Avatar image for tylerdurden7272
TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Titians due to having a way better show than that thing people call a Spiderman show

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

@w0nd: Damn I need to go watch the final season again, because I do not recall that fight at all.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: wow that was fast :)

I couldn't find it Zzzz

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DeathHero61

@godzilla44: They were smashing walls. How is that impressive?

@w0nd said:

@deathhero61 said:

@w0nd said:

video, and that was all while being restrained and weakend, and hasn't gone through her "evolution" yet. She in my opinion is pretty much an animated kryptonian who are weaker than the comic versions. If cyborg is chucking buildings around, and he is weaker than her,,,,well then yeah...

Like i said the series is inconsistent. If cyborg was lifting and smacking people with buildings, he wouldn't have problems with all the other foes the titans face.

@w0nd said:

@deathhero61 said:
@tohoma said:

Loading Video...

she lifts a car up with one foot and punts it effortlessly

robins staff crumbles after he gets a solid hit on her

she picks up a bus and throws it effortlessly, all while handcuffed in alien tech.

Idk how she is physically inferior.

The shows main issue is they didn't have these consistent feats, at the start, and i honestly dont think they knew what to do with the characters in the first season, that's why cyborg maxed out at 500 in one episode, but later on he was shown lifting buildings....

same reason Robing took them all out as red X, and same reason star fire has those feats in a flash back that came out after the first season but never shown those kind of feats in the early eps.

I also recall cyborg rerouting all power in the block to his cannons and basically transforming his body for a devistating one off. (might only work near titan tower)

Spiderman has been throwing cars easily since he first appeared. Not impressive.

I don't see how spidey wouldn't do the same thing.

Been there done that.

Of course they don't especially a series like teen titans. The characters are bound to be inconsistent. I cyborg was slapping people with buildings he shouldn't have any problems with cinderblock or mammoth in the slightest. Raven at one point made was fighting Triton who was essentially satan then an episode later she falls to weaker foes.

If we go based off their base and most consistent feats. I say spiderman takes this. With prep and full knowledge?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By w0nd

@w0nd: Damn I need to go watch the final season again, because I do not recall that fight at all.

like i said, I honestly believe they had no idea what to do with the characters in the first season, and then randomly throughout the show they were like. ..."sooo star fire is pretty strong in the comics huh......lets go ahead and add that now" "i think it's time Cyborg got an upgrade...lets remove that 500 pound limitation he had when he was working out in that atlas ep, he can now lift buildings"
"oh by the way beast boy gets to keep his super werewolf form that gave the other characters a run for their money, but he has full control now.... AND he can turn into alien animals"

it's not even character development, because they all just randomly do these things with no reason or warning...

That's why these characters are impossible to debate with lmao

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans easy.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By godzilla44

@deathhero61:

@godzilla44: They were smashing walls. How is that impressive?

I never said it was super impressive, you said she's a street level when she's clearly not. You also keep saying they lose to weak villains and they don't the only weak villain they lost to was Red x and that's only because he prepped for that fight.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: Wall busting is within street level. And Dr.Light? Mammoth? Jinx? Gizmo? These guys are all jokes in the animated version of titans. The list goes on.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one here is beating spidey in a place where he can maneuver the environment if they're all morals on. 616 spidey is too strong and agile for any of them especially with two days of prep! Spidermans clone would've broken his hand if he hit spiderman and peter didn't roll with it. That's much stronger than a steel cane lol. Spidey too can run around tossing cars effortlessly. He's picked up a whole train before. (Roughly 40-80 tons) cyborg isn't picking a building up and hitting spidey with it in character. Spidey takes majority easily. I'm open for debate :)

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: We'll have to agree to disagree because those villains aren't street levelers

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By proto3296

Why do so many people think that the teen titans, can beat quite possibly the strongest street leveler in marvel and in DC? Hes also given two days of prep, Pete also happens to be one of the smartest men on marvel earth. He has fully knowledge of the team. He's shown reflexes fast enough to dodge anyone here. Some please explain it to me!

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

@proto3296: resources he doesn't always have

Also team still takes bonus round; also cyborg may be slow speed w8se but his reaction is not slow and he is still pretty agile

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

teen titans beat him in pretty much every way. I'm pretty sure the Tower itself has defenses.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 juiceboks  Moderator

@w0nd: Was that weight really 500lbs? Are you sure it wasn't 500 tons or something? I know people in real life that can lift that much, so it wouldn't make sense for Cyborg to struggle with it. And to be fair, that whole episode was about Vic surpassing his robot limitations and by the end of it he was shown stronger than Atlas who lifted Beast Boy as a humpback whale with no trouble whatsoever. As for Beast Boy, he did have SOME control over it when he first transformed since he tried to protect Raven and kill Adonis. I guess we're just to assume he trained to gain more control of it. He only turned into that alien animal once, and that's something even the comic book version could do so it wasn't that much of a surprise.

I get what you're saying, but they did show some power development. Hell, entire episodes were devoted to it (Starfire going through puberty, Raven learning from Lorek, Robin training with that old lady and the animals etc.) Like I said I'll prolly have to go rewatch some of it, but it's not like they got new powers for no reason.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regnierofhexter: I'm just saying how though? Spiderman is stronger than everyone here. And cyborg can be webbed incapped very easily

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: We'll have to agree to disagree because those villains aren't street levelers

Yes they are. Are you seriously arguing that gizmo isn't street level? And neither is jinx? Because i bet both can get knocked out from a few punches and kicks from robin

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 juiceboks  Moderator

@deathhero61: Considering Robin has laid out superhumans like Mammoth and Cinderblock with punches and kicks, I don't doubt it.

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the Teen titans tv show and they have great feats but all of the titans got trapped in redx goo which isn't nearly as strong as spideys webbing. spidey isn't the strongest here but is definitely the fastest and with prep its a stopm

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do so many people think that the teen titans, can beat quite possibly the strongest street leveler in marvel and in DC? Hes also given two days of prep, Pete also happens to be one of the smartest men on marvel earth. He has fully knowledge of the team. He's shown reflexes fast enough to dodge anyone here. Some please explain it to me!

because ultimate spidey is the main round, and this is the same idiot who woke up the human torch instead of ice man to fight a fire absorber. And the some person who got shot multiple times even when he had a spider sense. He got out of fights barely in some cases

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 juiceboks  Moderator

@sasukemilesmorales: All of the titans also got out of Red X's goo and how do you know it wasn't as strong as Ult Peter's webbing? Considering it was made specifically for them and Starfire had to blast her way out of it instead of muscle her way through I believe it's the very least comparable.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@proto3296 said:

because ultimate spidey is the main round, and this is the same idiot who woke up the human torch instead of ice man to fight a fire absorber. And the some person who got shot multiple times even when he had a spider sense. He got out of fights barely in some cases

earth 1610 spidey has dodged bullets far more than getting tagged by them. Plus spidey is the same "idiot" he has developed webs in the first place by making them himself. Same guy who managed to pin down the kingpin. Same guy who knew the science behind the symbiote(while virtually no one else understood.) Ult.Spidey is a rookie but he is no dumbass.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Considering Robin has laid out superhumans like Mammoth and Cinderblock with punches and kicks, I don't doubt it.

Pretty sure peakhumans have done the same. So no. Especially batman. So again i do doubt it.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

Yes they are. Are you seriously arguing that gizmo isn't street level? And neither is jinx? Because i bet both can get knocked out from a few punches and kicks from robin

Dude the only one that looks like he's street leveler is gizmo but it's his gadgets that make him dangerous.

Loading Video...

Just give up and stop being ignorant Raven freaking beat Trigon

Loading Video...
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 juiceboks  Moderator

@deathhero61: Except people like Batman don't lay out characters as strong as Mammoth or Cinderblock consistently like Robin in the show did..and you realize you just switched stances right?