• 86 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle starts in Time Square.

USM gets resurrected and told he can really come back to life if he beats the Amazing Spidey.

ASM is fresh off Gwen's death off and is told she can be resurrected if he beats USM.

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

USM because he has ULTIMATE in his name!?&!!1&!

#3 Posted by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: But ASM has..<wait for it>.. AMAZING !

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate > Amazing. #UndeniableLogic

#5 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adriell2124: Which Ultimate Spider Man? Pete or Miles?

Anyway Ultimate Pete was doing crazier stuff against far deadleir badguys than 616 pete did as a teen.

Ultimate Pete for the Stomp. Miles would get Stomp.

#6 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spidey,

#7 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing Spider Man due to superior Spider-Sense.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@InfamousFish said:

Ultimate Spidey,

#9 Posted by Frozen (13543 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, usually 616 Spidey ends up stomping these battles. I'm going with 616 Spidey, he's physically superior all around.

#10 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

616, he is way stonger than Ultimate Spider-man, even as a Teenager he was (back then) one of the strongest heroes of earth, 10 tonner vs a 4/5 tonner, also Silver Age Spider-man (Teenager Pete) was able to create a lot of tools using his web, stuff like shields, baseball bats, etc. (he still being able to do it but he rarely do it).

#11 Posted by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool: 616 may have the better physical stats and more creative webbing uses, but you've gotta admit: USM went through a lot of hard stuff way more than 616 (in teenage years at least) ever did.

#12 Posted by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Also, we're talking Petey here guys! Morales ain't got squat on these two.

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (13795 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spider-Man wins. He can give current Pete a better fight than most will admit.

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

616, he is way stonger than Ultimate Spider-man, even as a Teenager he was (back then) one of the strongest heroes of earth, 10 tonner vs a 4/5 tonner, also Silver Age Spider-man (Teenager Pete) was able to create a lot of tools using his web, stuff like shields, baseball bats, etc. (he still being able to do it but he rarely do it).

This.

"Be water my friend"

Online
#15 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing Spider-man.

#16 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adriell2124 said:

616 may have the better physical stats and more creative webbing uses, but you've gotta admit: USM went through a lot of hard stuff way more than 616 (in teenage years at least) ever did.

Well, both had different problems, Ultimate Spider-man faced more dark stuff on his superhero life, things that 616 Peter had as an adult, on the silver age, nobody was trying to write a dark superhero life, Marvel back then was more focuced to have Superheroes with an everyday life, 616 Peter had to work more than 1610 Peter ever had to because unlike the Ultimate Version her aunt wasn't young enough to suport herself financially, both Peters had jobs, but 616 had it harder at least from that point of view.

@nickzambuto said:

Ultimate Spider-Man wins. He can give current Pete a better fight than most will admit.

I beg to differ, Ultimate had indeed great h2h feats, but no way he would defeat current Peter, he is way too powerful for him, and also way smarter.

#17 Posted by nickzambuto (13795 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

@nickzambuto said:

Ultimate Spider-Man wins. He can give current Pete a better fight than most will admit.

I beg to differ, Ultimate had indeed great h2h feats, but no way he would defeat current Peter, he is way too powerful for him, and also way smarter.

What makes ASM so much more powerful? He's not much stronger - Ultimate Peter could lift a giant semi-truck over his head and repeatedly smash Norman Osborn with it after being blown up by grenades and with a bullet in his stomach.

He's not more durable - again, Ultimate Pete takes a bullet to the stomach, still manages to defeat Sandman, Electro, Kraven, and Vulture, then gets blown up by grenades, and still fights off Green Goblin, then gets consumbed by a giant explosion, and still doesn't die right away.

He's not much faster or more agile, -

#18 Posted by Frozen (13543 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I can't debate right now. But I'll pull some feats out later, 616 Spidey's feats far exceed that of what you have posted.

#19 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good match up. I still say teen Amazing due to better webbing.

#20 Posted by allfornot2 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

ASM for the narrow win.

#21 Posted by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget their motivations for fighting though: 616 for Gwen and 1610 for another shot at life and seeing all his family and friends again. Both are pretty strong motivators mind you so they'll be giving it their all.

#22 Posted by Shawnbaby (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adriell2124 said:

Battle starts in Time Square.

USM gets resurrected and told he can really come back to life if he beats the Amazing Spidey.

ASM is fresh off getting the Symbiote taken off and is told Gwen can be resurrected if he beats USM.

Since 616 Spidey just got the symbiote taken out and 1610 is resurrected, I believe they're about the same age and same amount of experience. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong. 616 Spider-Man was in his early 20's when he had the symbiote removed. Gwen's been dead for a couple years and at this point he's juggling between MJ and Felicia. He's got way more experience that Ultimate Spidey.

#23 Posted by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Then.. right after Gwen died I suppose? How old was he when that happened?

#24 Edited by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was meant to be 616 spider-man when he was inexperienced with his powers he will probably lose. He didn't use his speed and agility much in the beginning when stan lee wrote him. As time went on he started to use his speed and agility more and became the spider-man he is today. From what I have seen from ultimate spider-man he beats an inexperienced spider-man. 616 spider-man has come a long way...All though I don't really read the ultimate universe so I'm mostly basing ultimate spider-man on respect threads and stuff.

Online
#25 Posted by Shawnbaby (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adriell2124 said:

@Shawnbaby: Then.. right after Gwen died I suppose? How old was he when that happened?

probably 18 or 19...he was in college.

#26 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

What makes ASM so much more powerful? He's not much stronger - Ultimate Peter could lift a giant semi-truck over his head and repeatedly smash Norman Osborn with it after being blown up by grenades and with a bullet in his stomach.

wich is something that he did once, before that he had problems lifting a car, and 616 peter had lifted HEAVIER stuff thousands of times, actually 616 peter has been on the same scenario thousand of times before Ultimate Peter.

He's not more durable - again, Ultimate Pete takes a bullet to the stomach, still manages to defeat Sandman, Electro, Kraven, and Vulture, then gets blown up by grenades, and still fights off Green Goblin, then gets consumbed by a giant explosion, and still doesn't die right away.

Oh please, he defeated them because he had water near of him and exploit the weaknesses of the whole team to defeat him, again, that is not something that Ultimate did that 616 hasn't done before thousands of times.

He's not much faster or more agile.

Mister, 616 Peter is indeed stronger and without doubt smarter than Ultimate Peter, and has a more efficient Spider-Sense.

#27 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

amazing spidy

#28 Posted by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

He's not more durable - again, Ultimate Pete takes a bullet to the stomach, still manages to defeat Sandman, Electro, Kraven, and Vulture, then gets blown up by grenades, and still fights off Green Goblin, then gets consumbed by a giant explosion, and still doesn't die right away.

Oh please, he defeated them because he had water near of him and exploit the weaknesses of the whole team to defeat him, again, that is not something that Ultimate did that 616 hasn't done before thousands of times.

I'm not arguing that 616 hadn't done that before, but they got right ack up afterwards and Petey beat them again..er..I mean held them off for a good while before Electro got shot. Oh and how do I turn of the quote thing? I'm done quoting but I can't turn it off...

#29 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adriell2124 said:

I'm not arguing that 616 hadn't done that before, but they got right back up afterwards and Petey beat them again..er..I mean held them off for a good while before Electro got shot.

Well, yeah, that was cool... but he didn't beat them again, they were pretty much kicking his ass, except Kraven, he was pretty dissapoing on that battle.

Well, what happened is that they appear on Peter's neighborhood, Jonny beats the crap of Osborn, the other 4 defeat Jonny and Bobby, and then Peter appears he "beats the crap" of Vulture's ass, the others are like "OH CRAP!" and Peter like "Whos next?" and they do a movement Peter uses "water attack" and poof* they fell down and Peter hits Electro on the face, and they get up again (except Kraven), and then "SANDMAN SMASH!" and Peter gets up and then the dramatic return of the Vulture kicking Spider-man's back and then using bombs, Sandman attacks him again, and Electro wakes up and he attack Sandman because he wants to kill Peter, then the almighty Aunt May appears and uses her magic bullets to defeat Electro, so yeah, he was losing before May returned.

And then Osborn appears and Peter beats the crap of him using the magic plot, doing things that he has never done before to defeat his all time enemy Norman Osborn.

Oh and how do I turn of the quote thing? I'm done quoting but I can't turn it off...

Use the "quote tool" again on the text you want to "un-quote".

#30 Posted by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool: Shocker gets owned by May's revolver and then in Morales' series, he gets shot, arrows to the chest, and whatever else but is just fine. Hell, he wipes the floor with Jessica despite her being a clone and knowing exactly how to beat him. It really irked me when miles beat him..

#31 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adriell2124 said:

Shocker* gets owned by May's revolver and then in Morales' series, he gets shot, arrows to the chest, and whatever else but is just fine. It really irked me when miles beat him..

Well, maybe he was weak while fighting with Peter also in "Miles' Series" Electro received 3 shots as final attack from Nick Fury, so, both Nick and Miles beat him, but it was mostly because Miles' venom attack with "plot-properties".

Hell, he wipes the floor with Jessica despite her being a clone and knowing exactly how to beat him.

To be fair, he didn't had water near from her, and Peter just "defeated" Electro twice, the other fights involved other elements like SHIELD Agents, Thor and the Almighy Aunt May, just to name a few.

#32 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

@nickzambuto: I can't debate right now. But I'll pull some feats out later, 616 Spidey's feats far exceed that of what you have posted.

BS.

Ult. literaly infaltrates King Pin secure building and messes crap up.

Ult. vs Carnage (A SYMBIOT) and Venom too with NO WebS Shotters. He Fought Carnage here in his Undies.

First Match with Doc Ock. He gets badly hurt eventualy and still in his worst shape escapes Shield easy. After being SHOT in the Leg.

Spidey rematch against a Murdering Doc Ock. Doc Ock is more deadly than 616 cause his Tentacles tranform into dealy weapons. Teenage Pete never faced that.

Ult. faces his first real fight against a supervillain. A Murdering Intent and Superior Version Green Goblin.

Pete takes on a more Juiced up Green Goblin than last time.

Heck this is a small portion of his Teenage Fights.

#33 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

@nickzambuto said:

What makes ASM so much more powerful? He's not much stronger - Ultimate Peter could lift a giant semi-truck over his head and repeatedly smash Norman Osborn with it after being blown up by grenades and with a bullet in his stomach.

wich is something that he did once, before that he had problems lifting a car, and 616 peter had lifted HEAVIER stuff thousands of times, actually 616 peter has been on the same scenario thousand of times before Ultimate Peter.

He's not more durable - again, Ultimate Pete takes a bullet to the stomach, still manages to defeat Sandman, Electro, Kraven, and Vulture, then gets blown up by grenades, and still fights off Green Goblin, then gets consumbed by a giant explosion, and still doesn't die right away.

Oh please, he defeated them because he had water near of him and exploit the weaknesses of the whole team to defeat him, again, that is not something that Ultimate did that 616 hasn't done before thousands of times.

He's not much faster or more agile.

Mister, 616 Peter is indeed stronger and without doubt smarter than Ultimate Peter, and has a more efficient Spider-Sense.

UlT had problem lifting a car LOLOL when he got his powers that was easy for him. He also Tangle with Ultimate Hulk during the first few issues in Ultimate Marvel team Ups.

Yeah hes struggling there......

Again you show me Proof of 616 TEENAGE PETER having superior showings to Ultimate Pete.... go ahead... do it. Cause ya cant.

#34 Posted by nickzambuto (13795 posts) - - Show Bio

That's mah boy right there.

#35 Posted by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

That's mah boy right there.

shame 616 Spidey still wins

#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@nickzambuto said:

That's mah boy right there.

shame 616 Spidey still loses

Fixed it for ya.

Have you seen the Teenage 616 comics to Teenage Ultimate. Obviously not. read up before posting what you like to happen.

#37 Posted by nickzambuto (13795 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@nickzambuto said:

That's mah boy right there.

shame 616 Spidey still wins

What a compelling argument. Disregarding my own opinion, I feel obliged to step down now in sight of how much work you put in to trying to convince me.

#38 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to see any Teenage 616 Spidey feats compare to Ultimate here dodging and defeating Electro (More powerful version), and Enforcers at once.

Anyone?

No...... didnt think so.

#39 Posted by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: @CadenceV2 said:

I like to see any Teenage 616 Spidey feats compare to Ultimate here dodging and defeating Electro (More powerful version), and Enforcers at once.

Anyone?

No...... didnt think so.

First off what has 1610 Electro done to prove he's more powerful. Being downed by a shot from Aunt May? 616 Electro has controlled people's minds before and was so powerful that magneto wanted to recruit him into the brotherhood of mutants. 616 electro's power isn't generally doubted. Its his control.

And as the Enforcers they are second rate villains at best- I would expect Spider-man to defeat them. 616 spider-man has as a teenager, and rescued Johnny storm in the process.

You talk about teenage 616 spider-man being inferior, first off what is teenage 616 spider-man. 1610 Peter was only active between the age of 15 and 16, while teenage 616 Spidey could refer to anywhere between 15-19 as a reference point. By only using 15 year old spider-man from the mainstream, your kind of selling him short feat wise as 616 issues were more spread out in terms of spider-man age (Ult spider-man with peter Parker ran for 11 years in real life time before miles was brought in during which he was 15 years old).

Feat wise Defeats Kraven and the Vulture Quite easily

.e

Gets the better of Classic Luke cage a ten tonner twice while tanking all his blows and utilizing none of his agility. He could have easily knocked him out when he incapicated him with webbing but chose not to.

Makes fools out of the original X-men

I post more scans later.

#40 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

UlT had problem lifting a car LOLOL when he got his powers that was easy for him. He also Tangle with Ultimate Hulk during the first few issues in Ultimate Marvel team Ups.

During the first issues Ultimate Spider-man Peter had no problems lifting a car, dogging bullets and all the things that 616 Peter does because he was just a copy back then, in later appearences he showed to have problems lifting cars, multiple times.

Yeah hes struggling there...... Again you show me Proof of 616 TEENAGE PETER having superior showings to Ultimate Pete.... go ahead... do it. Cause ya cant.

=/...

#41 Posted by JigglyJiggletowns (54 posts) - - Show Bio

The villains were a lot more dangerous in the Ultimate U. Christ sakes, as much as I hate to admit it, Ultimate GG looks a lot more intimidating than 616 GG.

#42 Posted by JigglyJiggletowns (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool: Yes... But no LOL, according to his bio and what he was able to do in the comics, he's at least a 6 tonner. Cars are roughly 1-2 tons. That's just artist depiction.

#43 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Excellent scans. I will go with Ultimate Spidey.

#44 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

@JigglyJiggletowns said:

Yes... But no LOL, according to his bio and what he was able to do in the comics, he's at least a 6 tonner.

Yeah, that is true.

Cars are roughly 1-2 tons. That's just artist depiction.

I just checked, yeah you are also right on this.

@JigglyJiggletowns said:

The villains were a lot more dangerous in the Ultimate U. Christ sakes, as much as I hate to admit it, Ultimate GG looks a lot more intimidating than 616 GG.

Yeah, GG design in the Ultimate Universe is more intimidating than the 616 version, but not for that reason they are more powerful or dangerous, that would deepend on the villain, Ult Electro is nowhere as powerful as the 616 counterpart, and Ultimate Dr Doom is lame as hell.

#45 Posted by Adriell2124 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool: Is Ultimate GG actually stronger than 616 GG? UGG can absorb heat energy and his fireballs seem much more potent than 616GG's regular bombs. UGG also seems physically stronger than the other one. Of course, he doesn't have many feats so I can't really attest to that.

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

@CadenceV2 said:

UlT had problem lifting a car LOLOL when he got his powers that was easy for him. He also Tangle with Ultimate Hulk during the first few issues in Ultimate Marvel team Ups.

During the first issues Ultimate Spider-man Peter had no problems lifting a car, dogging bullets and all the things that 616 Peter does because he was just a copy back then, in later appearences he showed to have problems lifting cars, multiple times.

Yeah hes struggling there...... Again you show me Proof of 616 TEENAGE PETER having superior showings to Ultimate Pete.... go ahead... do it. Cause ya cant.

=/...

Sry but 3 things about this bother me.

1) No description of weight (or what he is lifting for that matter to guess weight) and IS STRUGGLING.

2) By that Art I SERIOUSLY Doubt thats Teenage Parker unless you can prove what time and Writer had that Scan.

3) Ultimate Parker Not Struggling at all. Effortlessly.

#47 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool: Also Ultimate Dr. Doom as himself was lame. I beg to say Ultimate Reed Richard is BETTER than 616 Reed. 0_0

@Adriell2124: Ultimate Grren Goblin is very much Stronger.

GG takes on the Whole Ultimate Team with no probs till Nick Fury used Harry to mind screw Osborn and then Iron Man hit him a Genetic Beam that mess him up.

GG kills Doc Ock effortlessly.

Ultimate GG is way more bad than 616 Norman GG.

Guess who beat Ultimets GG? Go ahead and guess. SPOILER it was Ultimate Spider Man as a Teenager mutiple times!

#48 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Its from amazing spider-man 33 and it is teenage peter parker here are the full scans. For the record I do think ultimate spider-man beat 616 teenage spider-man if we are talking about teenage spider-man.

Online
#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: That a Impressive showing. Im going to try reason this out. Spider is 9 ton comfortable. Thats WAAAY more in 9 tons unless its....

A) Made from Light Weight Metals and Hollowed inside for Tech Parts

B) a PIS feat with the writer cleary making Spidey stronger than he is.

#50 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Personally I would say current spider-man is 10-15 tons classic spider-man might have been a bit less then 10 tons however.

But yea that is a pretty high end feat for spider-man admittedly.

Online